Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

I think for the exchange that's have the good coins is binance exchanging platform, it have a lot of good coins that's you can choose one of them and hold in binance

yobit or binace both is very good exchange i personally using yobit because yobit more good exchange.also i used binace 3 years binace also good exchange.

I think yobit is good for me because I can use it in every transaction that I want or need, and also I chose yobit because of it's really good and helpful campaign. Posting in this forum campaign is really a good way to start earning bitcoin and because you just have to post useful contents daily.

1 hour ago, Adeerma said:

I prefer to use the yobit exchange, because it has a low transaction fee, a very good exchange in my opinion and many attractive offers there

There is a lot to consider when choosing the best trading platform .Binance and Yobit are top the list of the best trading platforms in financial markets. It has been tested over time, and has been proven to work over and over again.

6 minutes ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

If you talking about food coins, I prefer binance but in term of over all benefits, I prefer yobit. No exchanges like yobit. 

Binance is the largest platform for digital currency trading, due to the huge trading volume on it. And it contains the largest number of currency pairs. There are many successful recommendations for it.

I think that iobit coins are more suitable for earning, first they have a high price and then it gradually falls, and Binance coins are made for long-term use so here 50-50, everyone chooses himself.

I always go with yobit.net Because it safe and fastand also no need for verification as long as you owe the account but even binance have allot of potential in it. Good luck to both

8 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

If considered, the best coin right now is the yobit yo coin which has always appreciated since its launch and is now worth the investment.

Yes to consider the best coin on yobit exchange will be the exchange token which will be yo token 

Frome bothe of these two exchanges which are given above i recommend yobit exchange .i am already using this exchange from last three year .yobit is good exchange in term of good coins.

In my opinion A currency in the most specific sense is money in any form when in use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins. Gold coins were the most valuable and were used for

Since this is in terms of good coins, Binance is better since they just cut their losses and do not hold bad illiqud coins in their exchange.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

34 minutes ago, Shamsiya said:

cover supplementary pairs with better profit latent and increasingly make available larger added take-home pay .

Yes, I also use this trading-dependent strategy using different pairs of currencies on the binance platform. Thank you for your opinion.

My honest opinion I prefer binance because of it's higher trading volume and pairing.but I also like yobit because it has more features to increase your earnings.on their platform like investbox. 

Binance is number one exchanger. Also it has future and decentralized exchanger. But I think yobit is more easier because of its interface. Also here we get many features.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

best exchange for me is binance,i don't say that ither exchange are not good but binance has lots of good coins,if there are coins that are not moving they delisted it.

If we compare yobit exchange and binance exchange then I will gave favor to binance exchange because binance has more popularity then yobit exchange. But yobit exchange also not bad exchange at all. 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:25 AM, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

Well ofcourse binance is very big and probably has more coins, But the question is not how many coins an exchange has, the question, which exchange is paying your money to earn from them and spend it on them. I know for sure Binance isnt, but ofcourse Yobit does. Hence I would say yobit is far better than binance. 

Yobit and Binance is both good to use, well of course it will depends on you, for me I only using yobit when doing trading weekly well it is good because yobit have many features that you can use and the coins is also good especially the market chart because it's updated and what I like on that platform is that they using japanase candle which I can easily know when trading.

One of the easiest ways to exchange good money is through yubit exchange. It is supported by the cryptotech forum. The money that people earn by posting and commenting here is given in exchange for yubit.  By monetizing work in this forum, yubit pays it off.

• +1 1

We have three exchanges that I can referred you to because they are the best in term of good coins, you can choose either binance, kucoin or yobit

From the very beginning when I joined this forum I am connected with yobit exchange and I feel that it's the best exchange when we consider it for crypto coins as it is very much protected and also give good return for your transactions.

Why yobit is better binance, i mean which way? From where you find that data?  Binance is top ranked and better than yobit in any way.  

I agree with you completely.  Because, in order to make it work in cryto currency, you must use the best exchange and the best wallet, and use the best of the best currency.