Best Exchange In term of good coins - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

1 hour ago, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

By the truth here I choose binance because it has many coins and best trading pair which is available in multiple exchanges.

But yobit coins and trading pairs most of them are only available in the yobit exchange platform.

I prefer yobit in almost every thing, the exchanging is very good and there is some unique features that you can't find it in other markets, even if you find a lot of currencies beside the the real money like euro and usd this will be enough for me 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Uzair Khan said:

Both are very good and have their respective advantages. Difference in age and popularity alone, fortunately both of them are equally good which is an excellent trading and exchange platform.

25 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Both are very good and have their respective advantages. Difference in age and popularity alone, fortunately both of them are equally good which is an excellent trading and exchange platform.

Yes you are right both the binance and yobit  exchanges is very good for trading and yes both are very popular in the crypto world.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

i think binance is a bit better interms of coins. Yobit has more coins than binance but binance coins have more quality than yobit and also more volume on binance.

12 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right both the binance and yobit  exchanges is very good for trading and yes both are very popular in the crypto world.

Yep absolutely right, so to compare the two is very difficult. They both have advantages and disadvantages of each. For advice, it is better to use both so that we better know each other's strengths.

Why are there only 2 choices here?  Yobit and binance both have a great coin selection, but there are others that are just as competitive in that respect.

Kucoin is one of them.  SouthXchange is another.  Both offer tons of altcoins, and I've used them both quite a few times before.  And sometimes it depends on what coin you want to buy.  For instance yobit doesn't offer Neo, so I have to use kucoin for that.  Kucoin doesn't offer doge, so I'd have to use yobit for it.  See what I mean?

• +1 1

I choose yobit. because for me here the cost is very cheap and certainly very safe. I was recommended by my friend to use it and I am interested in using it. then what do you use, yobit or binance.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Uzair Khan said:

i chose binance , because at this time binance may be the most of favorite of many traders there coins are  quite diverse and have more pairs with greater profit potential and increasingly provide greater extra income .

I will prefer yobit in terms of be easy to use because you can easily trade thre some coins and you can easily withdraw your coins and also in terms in security, they will 100% thatt your coin will be safe by their hands.

22 hours ago, Uzair Khan said:

Hi, Welcome!

The post must meet certain requirements and OP still more.

The answers are incredibly.

YOBIT.

Please go to...

and 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

binance is much better then yobit , they have real coin with real volume and you can trade With all comfort , but in yobit there is too many scam coins that can cause yo big loses , i love yobit too but i prefer binance little more then yobit . 

Binance has good coin, it has more trading pairs than yobit. But still i prefer to trade with yobit.

For me, I prefer the two platforms where the YOBIT platform offers you many useful things, including this wonderful forum and the possibility of investing your money.
Also, the BINANCE platform offers you small trading fees and great liquidity

THINK POSITIVE

Well in my opinion, yobit is the most special and trusted. Apart from being safe, Yobit also has an investbox feature to be profitable as long as I use Yobit, I never get any problems.

It depends on the skill level of traded. I'd say that Binance is very simple and offers a lot of cool features as well as a bunch of promotions that allow users to make extra money. On the other hand, Yobit feels like more for people who are familiar with trading. One thing that I can argue is that Bianance's interface is very smooth and good looking, while Yobit could use some help on that. Personally. my favorite is Binance as I'm a long time user of it, but maybe in the future that will change...

On the Yobit exchange yesterday, I withdrew funds to my wallet, without commission, which was very nice. Thanks to the administration for taking care of your investors. The Yobit exchange does not lag behind the Binance exchange. 

In the long term Binance is much more stable and reassuring, but for the short term I am confident that Yobit is the best exchange site for people who like to win fast, I am on both sites and I feel more free is confident about Yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

According to my opinion here we post real and Authentic information.i seen many people say that yobit is Good exchange for Good coin reality is that this  is not true .We can find too many coin with Zero volume.The best exchange is Binance with Huge volume.

• +2 1

in the vote here, we see that yobit is superior to binance, maybe because most of it here uses yobit. yobit is indeed good and safe, it's just that the fee is quite high, but it's not a problem because as long as I use it, it doesn't happen pending for a long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm going to choose binance, as binance can be the favorite among many traders in a range of coins at that time, with a larger profit potential and a higher additional income.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

By the truth here I choose binance because it has many coins and best trading pair which is available in multiple exchanges.

But yobit coins and trading pairs most of them are only available in the yobit exchange platform.

Yes binance exchange is the one of the most popular exchange in the crypto market.if any coin list in the binance then automatically its price goes up.and it is having alot of coins 

On 1/15/2020 at 5:30 PM, Sakhid said:

Is bitcoin currency exchange only through Yobit or is there something else? Sorry I'm a beginner so don't know much about crypto.

Not really. There are plenty of exchange sites that you can also use. But it is more preferrable to use yobit because it is connected to this forum, cryptotalk.

Good coins are listed on every exchange but binance has some more coins like zen coin which is highly profitable coin now. Yobit also has good coins but they are less.