Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

I think binance is a bit better interms of cash. Yobit has more cash than binance but binance coins have more first-rate than yobit and also more quantity on binance. I think yobit is a extremely good experience in my change then what approximately buddies.

The best exchange is when you earn money, or at least lose much less than you could lose. Now the best coin to trade is most likely BTC, as usual. It has now fallen very well, but the price is now stable, you can trade it calmly.

for my taste if I have to choose between Binance and Yobit, I stay with Binance by far, but there are some things that I rescue from Yobit that are good.

Binance has big investors and big investment market and coins that is listed binance exchange really good exchange.and yobit exchange also good exchanges but much lower reputation then binance. 

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

Request to move this poll/topic to Exchanges section.

Also, it would be better if you could add other notable exchanges such as Coinbase, KuCoin, and other top known exchanges.

8 hours ago, jukesi said:

A currency in the most specific sense is money in any form when used or circulated as a medium of exchange, especially the circulation of banknotes and coins. Gold coins are the most valuable and used for. Binance is better because they only cut losses and don't keep bad currencies in exchange.

I don’t know what you mean by being a better Payansense because they cut the loss, this platform has a very active workforce and high liquidity as well and is the number one platform in Crypto.

The best exchange which is very good in security and the volume which is also real can be refer to binance, binance has a good recommendation from many people

In my opinion Yobit is best for currency exchange. Because Yobit is a very trusted exchange platform. It is very easy to buy and sell coins. And Yobit is now used by almost all crypto members. Because they are getting good results from here. And Yobit is a very safe Exchanger.

For me its binance. Coins that are not good there are getting delisted, meaning most of coins there are all good to trade unlike in yobit where many of those coins especially after ico drops so much in price and some are not moving at all.

Edited by Ms.o

in my opinion the winner of this challenge is binance has many coins that are also found on other exchanges so it is easy to make an arbitrage strategy, then it also offers lending and staking...

All exchanges have good coins because all the coins which i need most they are in all those exchanges. The difference is their fee maybe but in coins all are good to me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I can see from the poll that yobit exchange scored higher than binance and its a sign that yobit is great and I like it too because it offers exchanges on variety of coins at low exchange fees.

yobit now is better in all price epically bitcoin i will choose it of course also hope the market refresh soon

If you trade, you should pay attention to the trading volume. And usually this happens with such early coins Bitcoin Dash Lite Doge etc. And new coins are risky to trade.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, mani982 said:

According to my opinion here we post real and Authentic information.i seen many people say that yobit is Good exchange for Good coin reality is that this  is not true .We can find too many coin with Zero volume.The best exchange is Binance with Huge volume.

one factor that i will argue is that bianance's interface may be very easy and top looking, even as yobit may want to use a few help on that. for my part.

I guess Binance is the best exchange in terms of good coins. Most of the coins listed on Binance are genuine and trading is very profitable in Binance. Yobit is also good but not as good as Binance.

I think this is a Binance exchange because listing on It is very expensive and there are never bad coins that quickly fall in price.

I think right now there are many very good website exchange, but I m in Yobit website exchange with good platform easy to use and with more option that others website exchange, one of them is this forum Cryptotalk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

I think this is a Binance exchange because listing on It is very expensive and there are never bad coins that quickly fall in price.

The development of binance from year to year is very good, I really feel, this one has a strong stance of exchange and not too rocking in the state of the world market.

Well in my opinion, yobit is the most special and trusted. Apart from being safe, Yobit also has an investbox feature to be profitable as long as I use Yobit, I never get any problems.

Binance is the best for me because it contains almost all the currencies in the market, just as it does not contain the scam currencies, yobit contains a lot of currencies that do not have any project.

You have a lot of options for trading exchange platforms, each exchange platform is characterized by something that there is no other exchange, Yopit has a portfolio that contains a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can keep in addition to that it is easy to use and its liquidity is good, Binance has very high liquidity and a mobile application.

Yobit has a really large number of trading pairs and most have good liquidity to be traded succesfully. Binance is listing mainly projects that have a good future and can be considered top but some of them are not to be entirely trusted as well. Personally I'm treating all altcoins as gambling and holding mostly Bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, nur008 said:

I can see how many posts and how much bitcoin I get from cryptotalk.

It's true, but within short time , it will be hidden after stopping the campaign that i think it will end no far but we will see signature campaigns for our ranks.. and will accept us