Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

As matter of fact, binnance is the popular, top leading among global Crypto exchangers in terms of listed and viable information about the good coins, smooth running activities and enabling atmosphere for trading and others.

Equally yobit exchanger with it's outstanding feature of yobit investbox.

• +1 1

As the best exchanges i just select the yobit becasue it is most secured exchange and also now in the yobit exchange they start the mining and so many peoples will earn good money through the mining system and investment at the start is so much low just 200$ but monthly earning is almost 86$ and it is a great profit in a single month of just 200$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe we all here love yobit exchange, but the thing about binance is that it has more coins to invest in while yobit still have some low cap coins with such low liquidity, i think if yobit found some whales to provide liquidity to their coins then they will improve the exchange widely.

• +2 1

They are both just as good. The only bad thing I have to say about yobit is that not all the coins it owns are suitable for withdrawal, they are always in maintenance. A few days ago I wanted to withdraw Asafe coin and I could´t because it is in maintenance, I contacted support to know when they would be online and they told me they do not know.

There is a different selection of coins between Yobit and Binance, as exchanges they have differences too with Binance more interested lately in derivatives trading and Yobit in investing. About the coins I don't know which are good or not, I know Bitcoin and some of the top coins but I am sure that both exchanges have a few coins that are not worth anything.

• +1 1

For me I use both because they both give me security, for now binance gains in volume however yobit is more versatile and has more investment options.

In my opinion, yobit is the best, I am more interested in yobit because it has given me lots of free coins, this proves that yobit cares and continues to campaign for cryptocurrencies in the world. The cryptocurrency on yobit is complete and many new coins that have emerged have a high value. I can invest in new coins and get a lot of profit.

• +1 1

I would objectively say that Yobit is quite a unique exchange within this crypto world. Even though I have been using it just for some few weeks, I have come to realize that Yobit offers quite interesting options with its native tokens, and also good investment possibilities like the investbox and mining plans. However, Binance is a massive exchange with the largest traded volume and literally hundreds of cryptos available to trade.

YOBIT, without a doubt. Since I met Yobit I have been doing excellent with various currencies. Keep it up Yobi!

• -1 1

In this case I chose yobit, the reason is in my opinion that yobit is the best. There are many Cryptocurrency options available at Yobit, there are new and well-known coins there. In my opinion, the best new coin is the Yo coin, which can be paired with BTC and ETH.

• +2 1

According to my opinion the yobit is the best among others in term of safety and security task. We have been using the yobit for a long term, and its committed to serve a  better service. I also like the user friendly service of the yobit. 

Binance is best because it contain only legit coins and its highly trusted and world top crypto exchanger. Its facilities are better than other exchangers. But yobit is also good due to its fastest transaction as well its facilities like investbox, miners,dice game or more. So both are best in crypto world. Depend on you which you select. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is a very strong global platform, but it imposes a lot of restrictions and a lot of bans on countries, and the method for registering in it is inconvenient and complicated, unlike Yupit, which is quite easy and not complicated. In addition to making profits and collecting money, I don't think any platform or company in the world has done the same as Ubuntu did and provided many opportunities to raise money.

• +4 1

I really don't understand why many like binance if it does not offer good investment plans to compare yobit offers good investment plans such as its virtual mining and besides it is very easy to use the yobit exchange and its transactions are fast and I have never  had problems with it and it's very safe.

Personally i like the yobit exchange a lot better than binance. I was briefly acquainted with binance an found that the yobit exchange is much more user friendly and the user interface is much easier to understand and get accustomed to, especially if you are a beginner in trading. Furthermore, the introduction of the new Robotrade feature is also a great feature because it allows you to set prices at which to sell and buy coins, which is very good in making a profit, even when you are not actively monitoring the market. This is a very good feature that really puts yobit ahead of binance in my opinion. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/10/2019 at 10:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

If you have good amount of investment then you can trade at  Binance, Coinbase and Yobit which have good number of coins. You can easily trade in top tier coins which you want. These exchanges have constant trading and you can see all buy, sell advance orders in their tables. You can look into other exchanges but from my experience I find these are easy to use. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Both exchange have top coins to offer and I am see Binance to have many that are very bad recently that cause problem to traders. They have some that they are even give warnings before you trade them saying that you have more than 50% odds to lose money trade them. If it is that then why they are have these coins. Something callled Alpha and others say up after the name. I am thinking that Yobit is better.

• +1 2

There is not only one good currency for trading, there are many good coins for trading, the important thing is to choose an exchange that has good liquidity and strong movement on the coin and then you can make good profits through the fluctuation of the currency's price, there are different times and you have to choose the right time for trading.

• +2 1

I think that any exchange is a good option, as long as you know where to resell the funds, for example the volatility in Binance is good, so you can get cryptocurrencies 4/5% cheaper, in my case I do it in payeer, I buy XRP in binance at 25 cents and resell in Payeer at 26 cents, this is not profitable for low amounts but if you buy 500 or 600 xrp, you would earn 4 dollars per trade.

• +3 1

Both exchange are offering a large variety of coins. Both have a variety of the top cryptocurrencies investors can choose and both offer trading opportunities with good volumes. Binance has better as it is the top exchange in the crypto world but Yobit is doing great too. From the coins with the lower volumes and less known I think that Yobit offers more and with the investbox sometimes can be a lot better.

• +3 2

I mean there is a lot that you can do there is a lot of which you need to follow the right idea that works for you , so to me I want to try and work for you , make sure that you need to check on the right thing for you , you need to work and put together everything there is alot of work to which you need to follow some of this are really to be follow to the latter , be a good student of yobit and in trading you will not lose at any one moment

• +1 1

In Binance there are only real coins that you can make withdrawal and use at other places too but here in yobit you can use some coins in this exchange only.