Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

I love both exchange sites but Binance comes top in my list. I have been actively trading cryptocurrencies on this exchange without any fears. In the case of Yobit exchange, I love its some exceptional features like Investbox, high security layers etc. 

I will definitely go with yobit because here on yobit there are no fake coins and most fake project are always avoided for it's users not to be scammed.

Both exchangers are good! But I believe that there is no Commission on Finance when exchanging, so it is better! But the sale and withdrawal of funds on iobit is much less Commission! 50 / 50

I never tried binance in a long time but i think its good too. My choice is yobit, because its the exchange that i use for a long time and i see many benefits with it. It has many coins that we can earn profit with them than many other exchanges.

I prefer Yobit over any other platform in the field of Crypto, firstly because it is easy to use even for beginners and is 100% safe and has many investment plans and great profit, the Yobit platform is the best for me

Both are very good and have their respective advantages.but I prefer yobit in almost every thing, the exchanging is very good and there is some unique features that you can't find it in other markets. In yobit,the cost is very cheap and certainly very safe.

I would prefer Yobit in almost every case, the exchange is very good and has some unique features that you can't find it in other markets, even if you find lots of coins next to real money like Euro and USD it will be enough for me

Yobit and binance  both are good in their business but in my opinion yobit exchange a step ahead because they provide few unique features, yobit provide low trading fees and when we withdrawl funds in altcoins then they take fees really very low, and the best feature is investment box plan its really unique content to earn daily percentage without doing anything, binance also provide staking but they give low interest and lock our investment for certain time period, these are some best features yobit exchange provide for their users.

• +3 1

prefer yobit in almost every thing, the exchanging is very good, cost is very cheap and certainly very safe. I was recommended by my friend,so I'd have to use yobit for it.

Both are great and each one has its own currencies to invest since there are currencies can't be found in any other exchanger than yobit , but i like yobit since this forum is supported by it and we getting paid there

Yobit exchange is the best platform for trading in cryptocurrency. Its investbox box provide top famous cryptocurrencies in which we can trade. And provide huge profits to its users on their investments. 

Yobit security is very good. Our account is save in yobit you can securely do a trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like Yobit only and I look for many good coins we can find there. Some I've seen today are Invest, Water, Link and many more, but binance also has many coins and I look there but it is very difficult to use binance. The loading takes many seconds when in yobit everything is fast. I don't like to wait because I have little patience and when a website is not fast it is very bad. I will only use Yobit and nothing else for my cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Since yobit has cryptotalk campaign I would prefer to use it because the earnings you will get from this forum will be transferred to your yobit wallet, and yobit has a lot to offers. So I hope someday yo tokens will gain some popularity. We don't need make a comparison because it is a matter of preferences, and both are good exchange and have some uniqueness.

I think that binance has some coins that can be considered good but yobit is not behind and is listing new coins and giving a lot more from binance as they did with the investbox and now the v mining. We must not only look for trading but all the experience an exchange has to offer.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think binance is a bit better interms of coins. Yobit has more coins than binance but binance coins have more quality than yobit and also more volume on binance

There are many exchanges available on the internet that are used for good coins. I personally used used many exchanges site. But yobit and binance use more and they are reliable. I think yobit is the more best.

For me it is Binance but Yobit is very close. Both have many traders and high volumes. Of course binance is the top exhange and everyone is using it but yobit is rapidly growing and reaching this place too. I hope everything goes better for yobit and become another top exchange next to coinbase and binance.

• +1 1

I start to love yobit. In terms of good coins I think it has many pairs available but I don't know if it has more from binance, this needs a lot of time to count them. It doesn't have anything less than Binance though and only some markets that nobody is using in binance that are the futures and margin are missing but I don't want them and nobody else either.

• +1 1

For me, I prefer the two platforms where the YOBIT platform offers you many useful things, including this wonderful forum and the possibility of investing your money.
Also, the BINANCE platform offers you small trading fees and great liquidity

• +3 1

The two are pretty pretty cool exchanges and I have always used yobit,I have no other and the most important thing is that in the end am making something from it but the truth is there has been great things happening to me in this yobit place that I dont see the need of putting up a Binance account but the truth is that  I really did not get t right when it came to registering Binance it was so tough that I just opted out.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are so many exchange out there but the one of yobit stands out perfectly and thats why we need to follow so many ideas that we have today. The best thing to do today is to really actually develop the right processes that would help us in understanding value that would produce the right processes in the market the right effort for that so we need to follow so many roads and be sure about all of them the exchange that works for me as of now is Yobit and am not leaving any time soon

• +1 1

I would choose yobit as the best exchange platform since it is the reason how I managed to end up here. Yobit also the reason how I managed to get an initial investment to make trade in their trade exchanges. I kind of actually happy since I do not really use my own money to use as my investment since when I started in using yobit, there is an airdrop coming which is supported by the yobit trade exchange platform. I will still stick to yobit since I am already comfortable in using it and I don’t know yet the potential of binance yet.

• +1 2

I like yobit. There is so many reasons that I like it. Actually yobit is better than most of the other platform.  It has so many varieties of feature. It has enlisted a large number of coin. It give so many genuine airdrops to its users. It has a investbox which is very nice investing plan. The platform is very informative. And the best feature is the bond between cryptotalk and yobit.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

Binance has very good coins that you can invest into. You can choose from thousands of coins that is in binance and also enjoy their low fees in both trading and withdrawals. Binance is the largest exchange and everyone should be on it.

From my perspective i would say that both of the exchange site is well enough to trade but incase of simpliest and easiest i would definitely choose YOBIT over Binance.Yobit is also trustworthy than Binance because its prevailing in this market from long back.