Signature Campaigns - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Signature Campaigns

On 3/19/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bob option said:

I think that the forum is affiliated with a Russian founder like the Yobit platform because the local time of the forum and the platform are similar and this is very clear when working on them daily because today begins two hours before GMT time for the forum and the platform

Yeah, that's right. One of the things that proves this website is Russian is that they only have a Russian language available, and the moderators have said they won't add any other language yet. 

I don't think that these bounty managers are able to stop anyone from joining, especially with language barriers. Perhaps since this is a Russian based forum this is an attempt to remove the Russian from the bounties, which i find to be very unfair, and something that i don't think will actually happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On the sites we can consider what we are currently doing a signature campaign where this campaign allows us to work in the Russian language and the English language as there are very few departments that will not get rewards in return for making posts with them I agree with you that there are many Bounty campaigns that do not allow working in more than one language

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there was a problem to post in bounty sections there were many users who said that there post was not counted in it so the main reason was the regional language which were the cause of uncounted posts.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:27 AM, Naga said:

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

I don't understand what's your point actually means, have you said that this forum has created for Russian for Russian, but I see this forum is for worldwide, do how could you say this forum is just created for Russians?.

I think this forum did not make such campaign. It provide it's only pay per post campaign. Signature campaign is still in the bitcoin talk. If anyone want to start bitcoin campaign then he have to register in bitcoin talk. 

If the bounty managers will not allow posts in regional language that means this will affect the Russian forum and they must not look on it first before they take it into consideration thanks.

• +2 1

I think there is no bed of bounty  program  as we are earning  good  amout  only by typing  comments  and topics  there. We can join  bounties every where  in other sites 

On 2/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, Cryptominded said:

Signature campaigns are meant to be advertisements for companies and their products to the community. The advertiser want to be sure they're reaching the right audience, which I believe we're not yet, because most accounts here are not real or are duplicate account. I believe all that will be fully addressed in the future and advertisers will start coming.

Yes we want to wait little bit to have a clean forum and get  a good reputation like Bitcointalk have and that need more work and patience from users 

I don't know why so many people are obsessed about the signature campaign. And if it does happen that the campaign start, it will be only accepted in English and Russian and not just in any regional language. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Two languages can be used in this forum only Russian and English and the Russian language should not be used in the section on English only in order to maintain the system and arrangement of the forum

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't see many signature campaigns happening at cryptotalk and personally I don't mind much. There are only a few honest bounty managers and the rest are just garbage. I would only apply for a signature campaign from bubbalex if he ever manages one on cryptotalk.

Personally I think that in the not too distant future we will have the signature campaign when already the forum is sufficiently established is still a little new pro we should be patient  

Yes they were right at that time and you read the correct information but now the signature campaign was held on 27th of January and this is a very good news for the forum and also for the members

The forum CryptoTalk allows members to write in Russian and English and there is a section devoted to the Russian language and the other to the English language and they are completely separated, you can participate in the signature campaign in the Russian language if you do not master English

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

If anyone wants to start promoting Bitcoin, they need to register for Bitcoin Talk. I don't think this forum has run such a campaign. It only pays for each promotion. Signature promotions are still under discussion in Bitcoin

You are right, this forum should be called bounty campaign, but it is very good and one of the best. And we did not only promote bitcoin here but altcoins as well. 

There will be no effect on russian community whether signature camping is held or not it will remain unaffected so no need to worry about it but yes original languages are not allowed except russian language

this is true that there is still not any signature campaign because this forum is new in market , when this forums have good amount of active member then we saw good amount of signature and Bounty's campaign here , just try to incraese your rank here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think we should bear with the admins signature campaign is a  good development in the forum but I believe that in the future coming there will be earning opportunities in this forum.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, cryptosix said:

In the last month few of them are asking about signature campaigns here, but what we are seeing is their is no campaign at all.

Recently  I was browsing bounties section and found few of the bounty managers mentioned they won't allow the post in regional languages. Now my mind has moved onto this forums and  thinking how for our Russian community here?

If these bounty managers won't allow local language, then what will happen to our Russian community. I will appreciate for your answers on regarding the last line.

Admins allow users here to post their affiliate links in their signatures. However, there haven't been any signature campaign here for now.

Signature campaigns are basicaly non existent here because most of them are on other forum which has alot of old well estabilished members and alot of new topics and posts as more than here.

So starting something here will take much more time to reach the best advertise stats possible.

Maybe we will see them in the future 😉

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

5 hours ago, DreamStage said:

So starting something here will take much more time to reach the best advertise stats possible.

So like as payperpost campaigns,there will be something new from this forum. We should hope good here. I believe this forum is also working very hard to implement the new features here. Signature campaign was already launched by Bitcointalk forum and now it is closed to pay amount for users. 

Hello there, this post started 2019, I am from the future, this is 2020 we are still asking about signature campaign and nobody know how to start it, knowing that a lot of people have a signature, but no one explain how to make it.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/6/2019 at 12:27 PM, Naga said:

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

That's right buddy, we cannot kick Russian people in this forum just because they are using the local language of them. I think there's rules talking about not using local language from bounty section.

Well currently signature campaign are not available and if available they are for certain audience only and talking about not allowing regional language it's really bad things by the advertiser platform. But we should keep in mind that after some time may be they could bring their platform for russian and local member too so that everyone gets equal treatment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,