Signature Campaigns - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Signature Campaigns

Well, as far as i know, this forum in that time has no signature campaign, there's only a campaign which is the pay per post and as of now, i think this new payment system is the signature campaign because in last january, the yobit announced that there will be having a signature campaign in this forum after the pay per post campaign.

I think many signature campaigns are for members with high rank. I have tried to join the bitcointalk youengine signature campaign but they pay small amount to members with small rank so i first need to grow my account.

23 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

one thing I can say is for sure admins are working on it and we just need to wait for the official announcement. So what we can do right now is wait

Actually it is up to crypto projects to create campaigns. It can be a good way to reduce spam too as posts written by members participating in signature campaigns have to be of high standard, otherwise they will not earn stakes. Bounty campaigns will also not accept any spammer and demand a certain quality in replies and new posts.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not think that anything like this will happen, and if there is communication with the administration, and secondly, prize campaigns and others must pass from under the eyes of the managers and the Russian language is essential for the English side, and therefore exclusivity with such a decision or opinion is not possible and not useful or correct.

I hope that signature campaign will start in the future but at this moment this campaign will won't start because cryptotalk forum age is not old but this forum growing in rapidly, so we all can hope this campaign will launch very quickly.

I don't think there is any signature campaign going on in this forum right now because there is No any public announcement about it. I think the forum is not old enough to start the signature campaign even though it is growing very fast.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It is naturally that the Bounty manager will not accept to run campaigns in the local forums, because he simply cannot review the posts because he does not understand the language (of course this if it is not his language).

On 12/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, cryptosix said:

how for our Russian community here

They're fine, don't worry about it, the number of Russian campaigns compared to English, Russian wins)). This is because the bounty managers speak mainly Russian and the large number of Russian campaigns due to the large number of members and experts in this field in Russia and Ukraine.

If the bounty Detective manager dont allow local language then we have nothing to do.. But you need to have the basic knowledge about English by Which you can join in bounty programme.. Its not matter are you russian or not.. Also this forum is not enough good for join in bounty campaigns as here has no serious Bounty project                    

5 hours ago, Auliyahi said:

I think signature campaign will start in the future but at this moment this campaign will won't start because cryptotalk forum age is not old but this forum growing in rapidly, so we all can hope this campaign will launch very quickly.

the forum already has a subscription campaign, you can see it here:

https://cryptotalk.org/forum/36-bounties/

of course there are still not many signature campaigns, but I believe that over time we will see many signature campaigns

cryptotalk did not provide any forum for signature campaign it only permit campaign of pay per post but if there is any member that is interested in signature campaign, he/she can register in bitcointalk, although if signature campaign is permitted here in cryptotalk it will be more profitable and I hope members here will like it.

obviously the Russian section is only for people who are in the local communities of Russia .we will not understand the trends and strategies implemented by the Russian community as it is highly different from those used by us.

If there is no local language  section there  is english section  at least that can be used by anyone including Russians too, so there is no problem  of that don't  think about it.

• +1 1

I think that those in charge of the signature campaigns are only interested in that this campaign is in the English language because it is the most widespread language around the world and they do not want to allocate their campaign to a specific part of the people.

Yes it is good that this campaign doesn't happen because it may cause problem to people who are relying on english language because many people will not be comfortable on regional languages

I do support different sections with different languages. because it is at the discretion of the users that they can join different sections depending on whether they want to be in native language section or global language section. I see is are the signature campaign has not been launched yet hopefully soon the platform would come up with it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 05.12.2019 at 19:12, cryptosix said:

In the last month few of them are asking about signature campaigns here, but what we are seeing is their is no campaign at all.

Recently  I was browsing bounties section and found few of the bounty managers mentioned they won't allow the post in regional languages. Now my mind has moved onto this forums and  thinking how for our Russian community here?

If these bounty managers won't allow local language, then what will happen to our Russian community. I will appreciate for your answers on regarding the last line.

you know, this topic is also very interesting to me, I see that basically the whole topic is in English and it is difficult for me because I have to translate them on google translator, since I am not a native speaker of this language. Of course, I am grateful for the information and in this language I learn a lot interesting but still I'm also interested in what will happen to the Russian community.

The signature campaigns was one of the best of all the campaigns but this campaign has stopped. We should be patient and wait till this campaign starts again and helps people to earn more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Não sejamos precipitados, lembremos que este fórum é ainda um pouco jovem, a campanha de assinatura é algo que será visto pouco a pouco e o idioma local é talvez algo que possa ser aplicado mais tarde, após um estudo meticuloso que determine se é necessário ou não, tenho a certeza de que a administração será um garante disto.

Perhaps there will be subscription campaigns before, but not now, since cryptotalk is just new to most people, and I think they are waiting for more active participants here.

Come to an agreement with you. We want to state, in fact, that the fresh perseverance of the future such as it will come to expand this forum, this forum is immediately no more than a new one in the cryptocurrency, in accordance with this, the struggle for the signature will be different at this time.

Friend first of all we are need signature campaigns even in english. There are a few that I'm read about but they are pay in some token that is not on exchange. I am not participate in these because it is not the way to advertise for free and if they want after many months only they will pay. No, this is not how work is paid and they should pay often in crypto we can sell if they want. I also accept what you are say about the Russian community, all the forum need to be included in the campaign payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

It does not matter if any bounty do not allow any local language  as it is not for any particular country or community, but you can work ther because the english is here for everyone.

This is actually a common rule for the campaign my friend. I can tell you this  that they will allow this in future and this will be of great profit. They usually don't allow local languages is what I heard. Thank you for putting up this topic my friend. I really don't think that this should Stop people posting the content.

• +1 1

I think there are more available campaigns and bounties on the Russian section. Try to go to their section and just translate the page, google translate works just fine and you'll see that there are more opportunities there than in English section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Think this is main reason that they put on rules not counting in local section and on some other languages as well, seen this is bitcointalk forum. But they need to put at least one or two comment that need to be counted in local. Sometimes local community is better the main forum section. They need to consider this as option it would help them a lot.