Signature Campaigns - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Signature Campaigns

In the last month few of them are asking about signature campaigns here, but what we are seeing is their is no campaign at all.

Recently  I was browsing bounties section and found few of the bounty managers mentioned they won't allow the post in regional languages. Now my mind has moved onto this forums and  thinking how for our Russian community here?

If these bounty managers won't allow local language, then what will happen to our Russian community. I will appreciate for your answers on regarding the last line.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

• +2 1

I think we need to be patient for a while and I am sure that the signature campaign will start when everything is ready. This forum still a new forum and it needs time to prepare everything because it is not easy to start the signature campaigns. This forum needs to invite the investor or some company that want to promote their service to people, and I am sure that it will happen later. We can wait and still contribute to this forum, and if one or two signature campaign is started, we can participate as the members. Maybe the signature campaign will be different than in the other forum.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Naga said:

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

Yep, I agree with that, but they are accepting only posts on english sections and no regional languages. I don't know how does this forums get signature campaigns for all of us. The signature was too in English not in regional languages so they may forbid to post in regional sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, I agree with that, but they are accepting only posts on english sections and no regional languages. I don't know how does this forums get signature campaigns for all of us. The signature was too in English not in regional languages so they may forbid to post in regional sections.

I think we really don't need to have regional sections tho...there are now 20k members here and lets say we have 5k Russians and 5k Indians. .5k English. .5k arabic.. if those members got divided into their own section then we won't be having as many post and interactive with each other.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think we really don't need to have regional sections tho...there are now 20k members here and lets say we have 5k Russians and 5k Indians. .5k English. .5k arabic.. if those members got divided into their own section then we won't be having as many post and interactive with each other.

No, it will never happen like that because every person don't spend much time like they spend on English content. Some of them who rely only on regional languages and they spend all the time with that language.

We are not interested in our local language since most of them use English only as per Bitcointalk section. Let's hope the advertiser will advertise for everyone and every language, but seen on that forum as they were choosing the posts only in English sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

35 minutes ago, aqua said:

I think we need to be patient for a while and I am sure that the signature campaign will start when everything is ready. This forum still a new forum and it needs time to prepare everything because it is not easy to start the signature campaigns. This forum needs to invite the investor or some company that want to promote their service to people, and I am sure that it will happen later. We can wait and still contribute to this forum, and if one or two signature campaign is started, we can participate as the members. Maybe the signature campaign will be different than in the other forum.

I agree with you. We need to have more patience when it comes for the improvement of this forum, this forum are just only a newbie in crypto currency so the signature campaign will be added here too. More improvement in this forum will going to happened, we just need more patience and respect the forum first. That's for me. 

• +2 1

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

No, it will never happen like that because every person don't spend much time like they spend on English content. Some of them who rely only on regional languages and they spend all the time with that language.

We are not interested in our local language since most of them use English only as per Bitcointalk section. Let's hope the advertiser will advertise for everyone and every language, but seen on that forum as they were choosing the posts only in English sections.

Yea I see a lot of members just as you keep asking for different sections but I still don't like that and bitcointalk was successful because everyone was mostly posting in English only and the coins also make their posts in English as we..but anyway I hope the moderator see this and decide soon if they will make . different sections for each language. 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, cryptosix said:

In the last month few of them are asking about signature campaigns here, but what we are seeing is their is no campaign at all.

Recently  I was browsing bounties section and found few of the bounty managers mentioned they won't allow the post in regional languages. Now my mind has moved onto this forums and  thinking how for our Russian community here?

If these bounty managers won't allow local language, then what will happen to our Russian community. I will appreciate for your answers on regarding the last line.

I think the reason why they are not allowing the activity on russian sections because it would be unfair to other users who are not russian and cant understand the discussion inside the Russian section.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

i think every  language section have the same sections from inside but not the same content , we have bounty section for the english language and they have bounty section of russian language , what do you think  ?

• +4 1

32 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the reason why they are not allowing the activity on russian sections because it would be unfair to other users who are not russian and cant understand the discussion inside the Russian section.

It is for all languages, not just Russian and event hey don't count bounties off topic sections.  I don';t know whether it is unfair or what, but still we haven't seen an advertiser here.

29 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

i think every  language section have the same sections from inside but not the same content , we have bounty section for the english language and they have bounty section of russian language , what do you think  ?

Everyone has such type, but the advertiser doesn't accept such things, I will find out how the Yobit Signature is advertised and what are their rules.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, cryptosix said:

What are the nationalities of those advertisers, anyway? Only non-Russian ones? No Russian advertisers or whatsoever?

If those advertisers want to reach out to more nationalities, sticking to English would be a natural choice.

For instance, say I am only a new guest, East Asian, have an interest in cryptocurrency, and with no knowledge of Russian whatsoever. Why would I stick to the language section I am not familiar with? On the other hand, if I know a bit of English, I'll definitely stick to the English section, there I would see the users' signatures. This same example goes to just about everyone here who isn't Russian.

If the advertisers see that there are more non-Russian users visiting the English section, naturally they'll stick with the English section; this is even more so if the advertisers have no local sections to make forum users post their advertisements in their own language, but has English as their second language.

It has been less than 3 months (am I right about the time?) since the forum has been created, and I think, for now the focus is on increasing the number of forum users and visitors on this site. Maybe next year? If the growth of this website does not stagnate, maybe in the near future we will have signature campaigns. For now, we should do what we can do.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think we just need to be patient, and wait for the official announcement. and i think maybe the reason we are not allowed in russian section is maybe because it's unfair or others will use that as opportunity to earn more here. 

43 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

It is for all languages, not just Russian and event hey don't count bounties off topic sections.  I don';t know whether it is unfair or what, but still we haven't seen an advertiser here.

Everyone has such type, but the advertiser doesn't accept such things, I will find out how the Yobit Signature is advertised and what are their rules.

i dont know with what this will help you , if you are talking about cryptotalk singateure  its still didnt clear if they are planing to do a bounty or not , about yobit there is not yobit signature , good luck . 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, cryptosix said:

if that is the rules of the bounty campaign, then it should be respected but it is still up to the administrator of this forum, what they want the signature should run, it's very different here compare to what other forum is implementing

18 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I think the bounty managers should count two local post as a single post cause some people may abuse the local posting but if they still don't allow local language I don't think that should stop people from posting in their local thread since it the post made in local thread that wont be count.

@kyoukage01

You wrote quiet good with big post and we have to look forward for getting those advertisers here. My intention was if the advertiser comes with that decision the regional section sucks also we had large section here and they never made posts in English section. I am here for getting a good account and selling my signature space. I agree with your comment, but what does this forum have plan?

@iloveyobit

I am saying  here the yobit too advertising about Cryptotalk, but I haven't seen whether the posters allowed to post in regional section for yobit campaign too in that forums not here in cryptotalk.

I hope you understood what I meant. In the on post I mentioned for getting signatures here for everyone. let me check the rules in other forums.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I agree with your comment, but what does this forum have plan?

I am a crypto newbie, and have little knowledge of this forum's marketing strategy, so to be frank, I have absolutely no idea. I am actually hoping for a mod to somehow see this thread and leave an announcement or comment about it. Until that happens, all we have here are just theories and wishful thinking.

Does Russia in general celebrate Christmas like the other Westerners do? If so, maybe at January or so we might hear from the forum staff after the yuletide season is over.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

19 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Indeed yes,

that posting in local/regional language really helps, but in either way i think that we should then need to respect and follow rules of using known "international language" which is then the "english language".

I think the project owners want the project to reach much people so they just allow in english section and don't allow any local languages.

Prices for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fell sharply last year, but now the situation seems to be changing. Investors say that increased institutional support for cryptocurrencies, the escalation of trade tension between the US and China, as well as Facebook's plans to issue its own digital currency, have positively impacted the price of bitcoin.

3 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Dont worry because they will allow it in the future when more local boards are added because now it is really unfair for other users Russian can easily do the activity on their boards.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Does Russia in general celebrate Christmas like the other Westerners do? If so, maybe at January or so we might hear from the forum staff after the yuletide season is over.

I don't know anything about this signature as people were asking from a long time, so I just posted this thing about signatures. Here is a link the forum come up with more improvements, you can post your thoughts in this link.

I think it will take more than year to start bounties here. The membership is too low and it is not increasing presently with active members.

I didnt get it - you are worried that you post mostly on russian language, but bounty campaign will make you post in english? 
This is not a problem, this is a common rule for most bounty campaign. 
Usually it is 10-15 post per week. This not a problem to make that much of post in english 🙂 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I see that there is not yet a signature campaign in this forum.  For a while, I think there will be no campaign because this is a new and developing forum.  Of course, signature campaigns will start here in time and these campaigns will be very profitable.  Each time a message is written, it will be paid both by the forum management and the signature campaign.  This will make the campaigns here more jazzy and will cause users to receive double earnings with a message.

• +2 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.