Signature Campaigns - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Signature Campaigns

Yes, I agree with you, most campaigns will only accept the English section, but also the Russian section is just their section and not dedicated to campaigns like BitcoinTalk.

Actually some times we see a post about something then we are asking about that again and again but I think it's not an easy to add something special in such forums it takes time and we get many campaign here as currently I join betfury so hope we will get more great campaign but don't think about that we should work honestly anything we will get here..

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you.  We need to be more patient when it comes to improving this forum, this forum is just a newcomer to cryptocurrency so the signature promotion will be added here as well.  Further improvements are being made to this forum.

These signatures campaigns must be launched by some foreign administration or website. That's why they never allow to write posts in regional language. You should try translator to write good English.

If they do not allow the local language it might be mean that they will allow to write the signature in the English languege only that means you would still be able to post signature in Russian section but in english.

There are only a few honest bounty managers and the rest are just garbage. I would only apply for a signature campaign from bubbalex if he ever manages one on cryptotalk.

There is still no any campaign in here. But I'm sure as time goes by, the forum become more popular, new projects will come eventually to this forum to make a campaign about promoting their projects. I can't wait for that to happen in this forum.

On 11/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, Thyyyyi said:

Right now there is no signature campaigns yet, but one thing for sure admins are working on it and we just need to wait for the official announcement. So what we can do right now is wait.

For the moment there are two that have signature campaign as option. Did found then and created list one is ending this Sunday and the other one in January. This is not much but its a start, promising one as well. Consider this as well this forum has one year eventually it will come many more here cuz its growing on daily base on large scale. 

at the moment there are cryptotalk, there have been only a few signature campaigns such as nominex, ton and betfury I hope that soon the situation will change soon since now the forum has really many users and has nothing to envy to bitcointalk, I don't see why Investors (in advertising campaigns) shouldn't even consider this forum

Everything will be fine, this forum will be developed and improved, and all problems in the forum, including signatures, will be fixed, so do not worry

As we all know that this forum is new & spreading day by day in people . And now it's users reached to 20000+. As the English is international language so we have to adopt it also but the regional languages musts not b sidelined .

• +2 1

This forum is made in Russia. And we are known that we do not deal with other countries, so we seek to develop the Russian digital community because we know that digital currencies will become the first currency

Yes, the Russians have their own section and speak their own language, but there are some members who are not fluent in the Russian language. I hope that the reward will be divided between the Russians and the English content makers.

I think the motivation behind why they are not permitting the action on russian areas since it is unreasonable to different clients who are not russian and cant comprehend the conversation inside the Russian segment.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:22 AM, PumpkinHead said:

No mate there is a signature campaign right here on our forum as you can see there is the betfury.io check it out to the bounties and you will see their ANN thread its better to always check the bounty to join to them.

Yes @PumpkinHead there is a signature campaign, right now exist Betfury I'm actually participating on it. Also, before I have participated on the Free TON bounties campaign. So if any member want to participate on a such campaign just visit the Bounties section and there will find all offers.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Apperently when this was made atleast i think so that this started out as only russian forum and it took awhile to implemented the english forum in which case increased the members by not only few and its alot more than we expect.

I think the members we are working on here all need to work together because if everyone works together we will have the opportunity to work and be able to share everything and share experiences...

Signature campaign will start after some days as well as this forum is creating better itself to use or to avoid from hackers , scammers , or copy paste work. Which is Unusefull for it. As its a new forum with highly paid or highly member joined now a days , so it's trying to stable or more working on it as well as signature campaign will also start in some days.

Thanks.

Signature campaign, for me I don't know anything about the campaign even when the campaign was on I don't really per take not until I knew that 1700 talk token was attached and the campaign was already off. 

The bounty managers may not be fully finished with its development so many more things are still being created on it so I think that all the languages will eventually be added to the service.

You are welcome and i wish this as great feature for us and i wish it can provide signature campaign to us as it is credibility and creative features to all members i also recommended you to keep in mind it will.

A friend on the forum there is a Russian and English sections. But I think it would be nice if the forum had sections for different languages, such as Chinese, or Korean, and maybe even Italian! A lot of different things , but it all takes time, and I think it would be great!

I can not wait to participate with a signature campaign , it is a completely new experience to me and I am waiting for Cryptotalk to start a new signature campaign and I will not miss it for the world, I actually do not know how profitable it is yet it is not about the money as much as the experience and taking part in something new.

• +2 1

I think as far as the forum is paying us they will never start signature campaign so you should keep on waiting until they start a campaign and you're on a lot more than what you are earning right now

Forum is growing fast and for now there are few signature campaigns, which pay not as much, but they are honest and let people earn additional money here. I'm glad to see  forum's development continue and hope one day there will be as many signature campaigns as on bitcointalk