DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

Look at Bitcoin again and then become a person that is not just trying to make fud articles and push people out of something. It is bad behaviour writing post like this. Bitcoin will keep be adopted no matter people that for some reason sold low and forgot to buy again.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

Bitcoin will definitely still exist in the next 3 years but as to whether is will stabilize, it is very unlikely. The moment bitcoin price stabilize will be the moment it loses its tradability.

The coin price is running above $18000 and all the people are interested and even many countries have already accepted the bitcoin payment and you are thinking of the coin going worthless. All the markets are going down when the covid-19 was active but only that go up in the market and doing good is the cryptocurrency. Rather than asking question of bitcoin coming to the worthless you should invest in bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some posts are seem to be write by opponents of Bitcoin and it make me wonder why these people are so against Bitcoin, maybe they sold very low and did not trade again, bad traders or bad people generally. I am not care a lot about them because many are the haters I have seen until now and they always have nothing to offer with posts like this.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2019 at 2:49 AM, Gusion said:

Bitcoin will always be there since most of the companies already started seeing its potential, therefore it could be use in the world. Hope that it could get successful because we are like its successors, we can earn a lot since we are early here on crypto.

@Gusion Day by day Bitcoin proves its worth as an electronic currency acceptable to the majority, large institutions and banks, and we have also seen that some governments began to deal with it and consider it as a means of payment.

• +5 1

I think the value of Bitcoin will definitely be volatile even in the coming years because I don't see a future where it will stabilize indefinitely because of the nature of the investing and trading which is behind the currency.

Sadly this troll won't be in the forum after two years to see his mistake. He will be somewhere else living his sorry life and earning the minimum wage flipping burgers. Stay there we are on a different journey.

• +2 1

This question is completely illogical. In my opinion, the question should be as follows: Will the dollar remain or not?
Bitcoin will certainly remain in the coming years, and it will certainly be the currency of the future, but will the dollar and other fiat currencies remain that is the question? These fiat currencies will surely lose people's interest and the whole world will turn towards the mass adoption of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 12/4/2019 at 2:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Lets see! It is one year later and lets compare price.

04 December 2019: So when you made this post price had a daily low $7100

06 December 2020: And lets see: Price is $19167

I think that one year later a rise of 160% doesn't prove your point.

Perhaps I will come back next year and we will see again.

• +3 1

I think that with time bitcoin will continue to increase in value for two reasons. The first is that there are halving events that will take place very four years, and in doing so this will lower the supply and make bitcoin a more sought after commodity with the value rising as a result of the demand of the coin. this then leads me to my second reason that bitcoin and other crypto is becoming more and more adopted in many countries lately, and as a result this is just increasing the value of bitcoin an showing the diversity of its applications. Therefore i think that bitcoin has a very bright future ahead and will likely exist for years and years to come. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, bitcoin is behaving as if it has become stabilized for a few days. It just fluctuates about $150 between $19200 & $19350 and doesn't go higher or lower than these values. A short period of stability is normal after wild oscillations. For the time being, there is not much potential in bitcoin and we have to wait until it exceeds $19500 and the challenge to move towards ath starts again. Another point to mention is that last day Ethereum had more volume than bitcoin in Yobit and this created more interest in ETH which caused some traders to leave BTC and switch to ETH.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future, and the future cannot be non-existent after 3 years. It may fall a little and then rise a little bit by bitcoin whales, but this does not cancel the main role that Bitcoin played in changing the face of the global economy as a whole.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

Bitcoin in general is stable as a safe currency, but as a price I do not think it will stabilize soon, it is going up and down dramatically

• +1 1

Bitcoin always had a good future with no chances of being worthless. Because it's price cannot be stabilized at single point. It depends upon demand and supply gap which will always exist.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Bitcoin won't be stabilized my friend because no single person would control over BTC price all the way. Price goes ups & down due to investors investing money in BTC & its supply demand also affect it.

I don't know what your mind is thinking, many can have distorted views of reality and understand nothing, so since this is your proposal that in three years it would be worthless, already you are out and not in Bitcoin, probably thinking what a big mistake you made.

Yes dear it would exists because it has reasons to exist but there are some group of people which are opposing this idea specially banks . Actually bitcoin has a total solution to all local and special finance issues and is not going to expell and would remain forever

I'm believing and trusting bitcoin that it can continue to be alive and survive in the market because it is a evolution a new technology that will innovate the future.

Bitcoin has good potential and it will stabilize in the distant future cryptocurrency and digital currency is the future . Bitcoin can be in the very first digital currency most companies have started to see its potential and its security. With use from the general public cryptocurrencies will be the common way of payment in the future.

Hi, I don't think bitcoin will run out, but what is certain is that the circulating quantities will be cut. Its price will be good in a few years, if not sooner, but I don't think it will run out.

Absolutely bitcoin will last longer for ever. It is an automatic money. There are no other third person who will control it. Only miners mine it. So there is no risk of losses here. Bitcoin is the future. So think big about it.

Bitcoin will always exist since it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will never lose its price since many people invest in bitcoin and it has already become very popular in the world, it is impossible for it to cease to exist and now bitcoin is only rising in price it is exploding  its price I recommend investing at this time so that they have good profits.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:26 PM, strychnine2001 said:

Today in December 2020, it has reached historical values and promises to continue like this next year without a doubt, I imagine it will stabilize soon to rise again next year

the price can be high and then low, the main thing is to catch the peak and the moment,  it will just increase more and more than ever before

• +1 1