DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

Cryptocurrencies are in a state of constant volatility, and speaking about Bitcoin in particular, it is not stable but is always increasing, and many companies and banks have dealt with it.

It is not reasonable for a strong currency like Bitcoin to vanish. This is how Bitcoin will continue in the coming years, and its price will continue to rise, and it will probably reach $ 100,000 at the end of this year. Thank you, my friend.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, digital currencies will remain at this time and have become very popular. Now you can buy products or real estate with bitcoin. There are many areas in which Bitcoin has entered. So yes, it will remain.

• +2 1

I do not think that there is stability in the Bitcoin currency because the demand for it is unfair from investors, companies, and even governments that want to store quantities of it, so I do not expect Bitcoin to stabilize

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the greatest investment in human history, so it's hard to go away.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies and the demise of fiat currencies.  This pandemic has spread the culture of encryption among people, which has contributed to the high price of Bitcoin in the recent period.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, I see that all digital currencies, including Bitcoin, will still exist, because most countries are now dealing with them, and they are good with the next life in terms of technological development, good luck. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin will remain the leader in the world of financial technology and the world of cryptocurrencies, and we will see great successes for it in the coming years, and many large companies invest it and put forward good projects to work with.

I don't think bitcoin will vanish and be worthless in just 3 years, that's probably not possible due to how much it's popular right now, i feel all other crypto would die before bitcoin becomes worthless, it's probably gonna be better in the next 3 years. 

• +1 1

I consider that the matter has passed, we are in 2021, and last week Bitcoin reached 60,000 dollars and returned to decline gradually and slowly Do you think that the matter will end in one year or three
 The matter may be eternal, my friend. These cryptocurrencies are coming back to the market strongly every time they decline because they are the currency of a bright future out of control.

• +3 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin is one of the strongest and most widespread cryptocurrencies, so Bitcoin will prove its existence despite all the attempts by government officials and banks to stop it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I hope you would have gotten your answer as the the topic has been asked in 2019 according to that situation. But today the fact is that the Bitcoin has become a most demanding cryptocurrency now a days. As it has the high price fluctuations that is more better for the investors. Moreover, there are many countries that have allowed the Cryptocurrencies in them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Actually, Bitcoin will always be stable because it exists in our currency many years ago.I am sure that bitcoin will can be major part of the world economy after some years.Bitcoin will last for a time where no one cannot be determined. This is technological progress and nothing can stop it. I believe that if Bitcoin is stable, there will be no interested investors.

• +2 1

Bitcoin would continue to exist, there is no reason for bitcoin to disappear for as long as people are coming into the crypt world everyday and they invest. In time it only become even stronger.

I have always said in this forum that bitcoin will exist for a long time, it is the leading currency of all the currencies that exist, its price continues to rise, and it continues to have a lot of supply and demand.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have proven that they will exist side by side with coins, as well as they have features that are unique to them, and now they are advancing alongside our digital world, and there is no longer anyone waiting for the end of the era of cryptocurrencies, but we are waiting to what extent their success will reach.

• +2 1

Nowadays, cryptocurrencies have become very popular, especially Bitcoin, as they are one of the largest and most powerful currencies in the cryptocurrency market, so I think that their future is wonderful, especially after the high demand for them and the increase in people's confidence in them. 

• +3 1

Of course, Bitcoin will continue to exist, the world is developing and needs to be paid to keep pace with these developments, such as the decentralized speed, the possibility of buying anything from anywhere in the world, a matter of time and the cryptocurrencies will be in control.

• +1 1

Yes, I think that bitcoin will be present after several years, many institutions and international stores have become able to pay Bitcoin, and this is a good indication of the future of bitcoin.

• +3 1

On 12/4/2019 at 7:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

In 2019 and 2020 the price of bitcoin was unstable because there were several factors that influenced it. But in 2021 we both see the price of bitcoin is relatively stable at a high of between $ 55,000 and $ 60,000. In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, bitcoin is not affected by it, currently bitcoin is experiencing the highest increase which makes many crypto users want to get as much bitcoin as possible.

• +4 1

In 2009, bitcoin was worth only a dollar, now it is 60,000 dollars, do you think it will end now? No, it will continue far, the estimated time to finish mining is by the year 2140, at which point Bitcom will become a very rare currency for its limited quantity, the supply and demand for it will increase, and its value will remain high against all other currencies.

Certainly, it will still exist, that all market movements indicate that, now many companies have bought large quantities of bitcoin, and this indicates that it will remain and continue for a long time, if it is not safe and will last for a long time, then these large companies and the rich in the world would not have bought them.

Digital currencies are unstable, and this is what makes people accept to buy them when their prices fall and sell them when their prices rise, and Bitcoin is one of the most sought-after currencies in the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin has proven the success of its project, and has become an important part of the global economy, as it contributes significantly to financial transactions around the world, and has also become a source of income for millions of people around the world.

In the beginning the value if bitcoin was very less and people thought that it will not exist in this market but its has shine and now the value of bitcoin has rised to thousands of dollars and its keep rising and its future is very bright. 

Of course it will still exist and Bitcoin will become the leading currency in the world
Regardless of whether Bitcoin is the currency, cryptocurrencies will definitely be the leading currencies.