DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

No one can know this, but Bitcoin can definitely survive for a long time since, over the years that have passed, it has proved its presence and retained its value and is one of the strongest currencies so far.

As long as Bitcoin is popular among the Crypto community, it will last more than the next 3 years. In fact I feel the year 2020 is a golden year for Bitcoin. Its rise has been spectacular. So no doubts about the existence of Bitcoin for the next few years.

Bitcoin has already existed in many countries, and there are now tellers and exchange mechanisms on the ground, so there is no need to fear my friend, because the Bitcoin currency has become a reality and no one can deny it anymore and therefore we have to work seriously and regularly to produce what we can from the future currencies, and to save and preserve them.

As we can see in this post from exactly a few years ago, but more specifically 2 years ago, we would have bought bitcoin at this time and especially when it reached 3mil again and today we would have had too many results, but it is not too late. If you are educated and have the right contacts you can do it and with trading you can also have very good results.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

Yes my friend some huge banks and big companies don't want Bitcoin trade because Bitcoin is providing lots of benefits to the people. But too many powerful and millionaire billionaire investors are investing their money in Bitcoin and they don't want Bitcoin to go down.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2021 at 10:23 PM, teebasas said:

No one can know this, but Bitcoin can definitely survive for a long time since, over the years that have passed, it has proved its presence and retained its value and is one of the strongest currencies so far.

Hello my friend I agree with you. Bitcoin is the one and only currency that can last forever. It has the potential to survive in the market even it will gets many competitors. Bitcoin is the future.

Its no longer a news that the Ethereum coin has crossed and made history woth its new all time high, Now these is as a result of whales investing massively in the Ethereum coin 

Yes my friend, it will continue to exist in the next 3, 10, 20, 50 years, it is a market that is just in its first steps, so we should not be afraid to investigate this, always ask any questions you have, many experts in the forum will be on the lookout to guide you with everything that is cryptocurrencies.

Currently, we cannot determine whether the Bitcoin currency has stabilized or is still too early for this talk, as most countries have not determined their position on the cryptocurrencies, but if it is universally agreed on that, I expect the price to stabilize at that time.

My dear friend Bitcoin will remain always since many of the big companies invested in Bitcoin and also it is a digital currency and in the world of digitalization it is very must to keep bitcoin stabilize.

Bitcoin is not a stable coin, its price fluctuates a lot, we can use this fluctuation as an advantage. In the next few years, of course Bitcoin will still exist and still dominate the world financial market, banks cannot stop Bitcoin or regulate Bitcoin. Precisely the bank that will be under Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:59 PM, Naylor89 said:

I do not think the bitcoin is stable. Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillions. Right now the market is too small and easily manipulated by the whales and big investors.

Bitcoin is not a stable coin and this coin go high in future more and this time the BTC high price is 41,000$ and i hope that soon the BTC comes down and that time we need to buy that and it go high again and we sell our BTC in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think now bitcoin price will be stable in few days. But I didn't believe this because I think bitcoin is the best coin for trading . it's trading volume is very high. In my opinion bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year.

No dear bitcoin xan not be stabilized. It is decentralized currency. It has volatile nature. It was created 12 year ago and at that time its value was nothing. But due to volatile nature it reached to $40000. And there are many chances that it will cross the value of $70000. In this year.

• +2 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is not stable in these days if you see the market the price of the Bitcoin is up and down on the daily basis you should to be careful when you go for an investment

No I consider not because the price of the Bitcoin is not stable in these days some days ago the price of the Bitcoin is going up and in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going low due to the inflation of the Bitcoin in the market

• +4 1

Bitcoin get more fame and now we know we'll about its price. I think Bitcoin will exist in next three years because everyone should except it. If Bitcoin become not stable or Banks and other companies do not allow bitcoins than manay of others coins become useless. So Bitcoin will never be unstable and after every coming year it will get more fame and every country allow Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency is in great stability during this period, its price ranges between $ 30,000 and $ 40,000, as it needs to break the downside resistance in order to fall, and it needs to break the rise resistance to rise, and it is now in great stability and distinct. Thank you very much.

Since some banks and major companies have started working with Bitcoin, this means that it will continue for a long time, and we now notice an increase in its price and a significant increase in its popularity.
The number of Bitcoin investors is increasing a lot, and I don't think it will disappear in the coming period, but rather it will continue for many years.

• +1 1

No ,bitcoin can't be stable and people don't want to to this thing. So when it becomes stable people don't eant to invest.  Because the rate of profit will be fix . So some of people don't invest in this coin. Bitcoin is high in price and fluctuate in price. So people buy on low prices and sale on high price. Bank wan to deals with and want to exist but it can't be stable. 

That is for sure, my friend, BTC will continue to exist and this because its popularity and price increased a lot, it is a great cryptocurrency that is advancing very fast since it is being accepted and adopted by large entrepreneurs for their investments.

BTC will continue in the market for many more years until now we see more acceptance and more popularity of BTC and cryptocurrencies, so I think that the use of BTC is on the right track so there is no doubt that it will continue in the market and will continue to cause commotion in the world with its high prices.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:41 PM, Ahmad ah said:

Since some banks and major companies have started working with Bitcoin, this means that it will continue for a long time, and we now notice an increase in its price and a significant increase in its popularity.
The number of Bitcoin investors is increasing a lot, and I don't think it will disappear in the coming period, but rather it will continue for many years.

It'll be hard to scrap bitcoin apart from the fact the some countries are surreptitiously adopting bitcoin, some richest men in the world had their Investment in the cryptocurrency world and these people has enough influence on the economy and its leadership and they'll correct anything that doesn't suit their taste if there's a motion to scrap bitcoin totally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

STABILITY is not one of the attributes of bitcoin, BITCOIN rates are non to be fluctuative , the stability in bitcoin is a negligible factor 

I don't think it will be stabilized because there is increasing demand and lowering supply so it will always be in a volatile market. The next cycle especially after it's upcoming halving, we can see dramatic prices in Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency markets.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png