DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

On 12/4/2019 at 2:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist.

Banks are planning to open custodial services and offer trading services to their customers. So Bitcoin will still exist not only for three more years but for at least thirty.

• +3 1

And I wonder really why do the banks allow it to stand and there notion that ripple was established by the banks to counter bitcoin so its important to really understand it, banks have a story behind allowing bitcoin to exist so we wait and see what happens in the end so try as hard to value this 

• +4 1

I think with achievements BTC has mark so far, it's good enough to make one understand BTC future is great, bright and straight forward. As soon as possible BTC will suppress fiat currency due to some of it unique features that are incomparable to local currency.

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, shelexxx said:

Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillions.I don't know and that's why you can depend your life with bitcoin. 

I agree that the potential is huge but we must be careful and not bet with money we can't afford to lose. This is a great investment but remember that price went 55% lower a few months ago. We can invest and hope we make money but we also need to be very careful.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

Banks and other big companies are also now making profits from cryptocurrencies.  More investors are withdrawing money from banks and investing in btc market. so,,not just next 3 years,, Bitcoin will exist next 3 decade easily 

I think Bitcoin is not stable. Because its price fluctuates all the time, it is seen that the price of Bitcoin has come down a lot and many times it is seen that its price has gone up a lot. So I would say that Bitcoin is not stable.

Bitcoins is very popular till date and it will be more popular in the future too. But I am not sure how many years it will exist. Its prices  are not stable so anything can happen anytime we are not assure of it. But I hope it will exist for long time.

I think that bitcoin never stabilizes, its price will always fluctuate.  Because its price depends on what is happening around the world.

With such a small circulating supply it will be difficult to stabilize the price of bitcoin, besides that the very high trading volume of bitcoin results in unstoppable prices. But it is also good because stable prices cannot provide profit, instead, prices that always fluctuate are good for trading..

• +4 1

i guess bitcoin going to be live for many up coming years and every one will deal with even big institutions and it already happens now

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I don't think so, one of the characteristics of Bitcoin is its high volatility and that I don't think will change, at least not in the short term. Perhaps if one day it is regulated, it could be, although it would also lose its essence.

• +4 1

I think not because a lot altcoins come out technically bitcoin will exist nex 5-13 years but after I have not clear idea what will happen to it the companies use it mostly and people in mean time so I think it will exist for a long time 

• +1 1

I think that as long as there is the Internet and the current financial system, whatever it is, there will be bitcoin. And many other cryptocurrencies. at the moment, bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is already being paid for on the Internet. So as long as the Internet exists, everything is fine.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Are you serious right now? What have you learned so far about Bitcoin? That it just appeared right now and it has nothing to back it as you have been told? And why you right in capitals are you an ape that just used the internet for first time? gtfo really. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Banks are against Bitcoin? Are you sure? Look again then as it seems that banks happen to love Bitcoin lately. Maybe you have read some fud news but you didn't do your homework boy.

• +3 1

WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

Perhaps it won't if you don't learn better english and you are the best example of a crypto promoter then it will not survive for 3 months. But lucky for us we have better people and you are not needed for anything.

• +1 1

Of course there will always be bitcoins, I don't think Bitcoin will disappear in 3 years. Currently the use of bitcoin continues to increase and in 3 years I think it will explode, people will look for bitcoin as investment and trading. Banks need bitcoin blockchain technology to store their cash reserves so the use of bitcoin by banks is necessary.

• +2 1

Trust me, within several months, exciting changes have occurred, and since the date of your topic and until now, the news continues about banks and companies racing to invest, store and keep Bitcoin, as the events that have passed from the Corona pandemic and the emergence of the weakness of the traditional economic system have made many think in a different way and see Bitcoin as a safe haven.

• +3 1

No my friends it can never be stable so dont think about it its a digital currency and digital currencies are moving up and down in a seconds so lets forgot it and invest if you think that it will be up and if you dont think so i suggest to you dont invest otherwise you can loss your moeny.

In these days the btc price is growing and it can be up  i also want to buy btc coins for the future becuase i hear by the senior investors that it will cross the $20000 in just 1 year so lets invest and find  your profit for the future.

What was this mumbling. Instead of investing and making good money this guy just tried to say something about stabilizing Bitcoin. It is not a stablecoin and it has price that is marked by the trading in hundreds exchanges. Banks and companies are buying because they can't fight a decentralized currency but they prefer to adopt it. Yet this guy didn't see it and missed a good chance.

I think in the coming future the more number of companies would chose to accept complete usage of bitcoin as they would understand the legitimacy and potential of the coins. The prices would rise too . Good post my friend. Thank you.

• +2 1

One year later after this abomination of a post that is full of hatred on Bitcoin, price is already close to new all time high. So someone like this person that joined and thought he could talk about bitcoin like that probably learned his lesson.

• +2 1

In all simplicity, Bitcoin is here to stay and that its continuation is inevitable as long as this market exists and there is liquidity in it that can be recycled In the future, I expect that it will be lost to huge prices due to the continuation of its division processes and thus its value increase, but where will it be used for payment, and how and which party will use it, so the matter remains linked to the decisions of states and governments.

• +1 1

The stability of the Bitcoin is highly depend on the market condition and if the market move like its moving now then it will take time to stabilized the Bitcoin price and its position.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

Of course bitcoins will still be around, I don't think bitcoins will be lost. Instead, bitcoin will continue to grow and people will be busy investing in Bitcoin. No need to worry if you want to invest in bitcoin because it is very safe, this is a new financial future, fiat is no longer usable and too vulnerable to economic crises.

• +1 1