What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

If  Bitcoin was bought by me in 2010, perhaps I exhibit my house now, I journey around the sphere and rally round several charities. lone if I knew bitcoin to the rear in the days. It will avoid my financially a lot. individuals fill who bought bitcoin are precise lucky, perhaps they tolerate their particular business now.

If I bought bitcoin in 2010, I would have sold it or put the address of my portfolio because no one knew that the price of bitcoin would rise by this amount in the year 2020.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

That will be massive profit for us. Because as you said bitcoin price was $0.5 usd per coin in 2010. Now in 2020 it's price almost $10k and our prifit will be 2000x time. And our $100 usd worth of investment can make us millionaire.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

If I had bought Bitcoin in 2010 I would not be working today. I would have bought a big house, I would have had a lot of servants and would have traveled to a lot of exotic places. But how many of you heard about Bitcoin in 2010?

I think bitoffer stopped paying users a long time ago, I searched for it and it looks like it cheated users and this is normal because it is not a money making machine.

Hello buddy. Well, buying Bitcoin back in 2010 when it was only few cents is my wish LOL. I would have been a millionaire if I did that and I would pay all my educational expenses with that money. 

If I would bought cryptocurrency in 2010 I would be much richer than now . Because the price of cryptocurrencies was less in 2010. If I would bought a big amount of Bitcoin in 2010 and after selling it now I would get a large amount of profit.

If I would bought cryptocurrency in 2010 I would be much richer than now . Because the price of cryptocurrencies was less in 2010. If I would bought a big amount of Bitcoin in 2010 and after selling it now I would get a large amount of profit.

Here's a look at what a $100 investment in Bitcoin would be worth as of mid-morning Tuesday, when the value of a Bitcoin, per Coindesk, is $17,004.76. July 28, 2010 – Early investors paid just six cents for a Bitcoin.

I think that now I would be a millionaire and invest money in cryptocurrency. It’s a pity that I bought only 2 bitcoins in 2013. I sold only in 2016 at the exchange rate of $ 20,000. It's a shame that I did not know about Bitcoin before.

Buying bitcoin 2010 might have actually make senses. I would have have my personal apartment and desirable commercial enterprise of my personal. I may even be one of the whales via now.

• +2 1

In 2010 i didn’t know about bitcoin. If i know about bitcoin and then bitcoin position is as this time obviously i use bitcoin. And it helps me then financially. 

I highly doubt that anyone has the ability to hold an asset the way Bitcoin is moving especially back in 2010-2013. It would need to be completely forgotten about Bitcoin to have 10.000 of them and didn't sell until 2017. Although it looks that some people had figured out a lot about this huge potential quite early.

I bought Bitcoin at 25, maybe I'm too rich as a millionaire now, because Bitcoin is legitimate and I know it's profitable and you can make a lot of money there. You too can benefit a lot.

If you had bought bitcoin from 2010 when the price was about 0.5 dollars and actually saved it until now. Congratulations, you are now a millionaire and you actually deserve some accolades for the trade well done 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well I have read a few articles about people that speculated on bitcoin when bitcoin was an unknown thing back in the early stages of bitcoin, and now some of those people have used their earnings made to purchase major things like houses and stuff that others simply dream off at a very young age.

If I bought btc in 2010 i think then i don't need to work here and now i am billionaire of crypto market and include in whale investors. So now time has passed and now work and earn free btc. 

Hello my dear friend whoever have bought btc during the year 2010 must have became a millionaire. I really if i could go back in the past and buy some bitcoin for a very less usd. 

Hello my friend, it is certain that no one expected this huge increase in Bitcoin speed inevitably if time goes back I would have collected a lot of this wonderful currency, this will actually change my life but over time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i could have bought at that time then surely i would be a millionaire now and i would be enjoying my profit from the Bitcoin and i would be trading as good full time job and would have my own car.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 07.03.2020 at 17:47, stuntdila said:

oh man then I am a multi millionaire right now. because in 2017 bitcoin was sky rocketed but the problem is though at that time I didn't even know about bitcoins So no worries but I am looking forward to the next bull run

Many will say if it was me... But it is worth thinking that we have coins now that cost little and that in the future can bring more profit as it was with bitcoin at the time. So it is better to store such coins.

Not all people that's was bought bitcoins in 2010 they were know about what's will be the future of bitcoins, so some of the them were owning more than 100k bitcoins but they were selling them before

On 11/12/2019 at 8:41 AM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

If I had bought Bitcoins in 2010, I would definitely have sold them in 2017 when Bitcoin almost reached 20,000$

Wow I would have bought a new laptop and made my own investment ideas come true!

The biggest mistake I have ever made, Lost everything, the blessings of the lord and everything that comes with it, the best ideads is that we have ot really understand what comes with the given effort of the market and that is what we have to believe in the given effort of this is that the coin dushed up and so many people gained from it

The value of bitcoin in the year 2010 was very low.At that te the bitcoin came newly into the market.But if i we buy a huge bitcoin and store in wallet and definitely in the year 2020 if we sell that coin then we become millionaire.

• +2 1