What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

Well most people never knew that bitcoin will rise so much after some years, well for me if I had bitcoin in 2010 I think I would have had the courage of holding for long and made profit when it has risen so high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

52 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well most people never knew that bitcoin will rise so much after some years, well for me if I had bitcoin in 2010 I think I would have had the courage of holding for long and made profit when it has risen so high.

I was still young by that time, I would have bought it, it was really a great opportunity, I still which to have bought bitcoin in such time. I would have have mansion and profitable business now. 

Well everyone asks tge same question , what if you had bought the btc in 2010 , 11 ,12 but now non of this thing matter , you can even today invest your miney in some of crypto which can give you huge profit in the future. Only if you are willing to take the risk. Ethereum , ripple , litcoin these are some coins which can grow big with time and can give huge profit in the future.

I did not buy Bitcoin in 2010. At that time we had no knowledge of Bitcoin and did not know what Bitcoin was. I haven't been in the crypto world for a long time. But now I have a bit hold. I can make a lot of profit if the price goes up.

2010, at that time I did not know about crypto. At that time the price of bitcoin and all coins was very low Those who bought bitcoin then have now benefited a lot. 

I think who bought Bitcoin in 2010 are what they call whales today and I don’t think they would have imagined it would reach that price

I have heard of bitcoin since 2009 but unfortunately I didn't buy it at the time, if I had done it at the time I would now be a billionaire and I would have no more economic problems ...

I had no idea what Bitcoin was like in 2010 when I wasn't in the crypto world. But in 2019 I bought and held Bitcoin. I am waiting for the price to go up. If the price goes up, I will be able to earn a lot of profit. The future of Bitcoin is going to be much better up front.

If only I were that grown up as well as born in the right country with English language, I would have still probably just sold this bitcoin in 2012, I am sure that nobody thought at that time about bitcoin as a good investment.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:43 AM, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

This are all wishes because you can't believe that it will become like this, example like in it price and even if predicted during that period you will not agree or think of investing in it.

Yes, if we had bought in 2010 we would have been wealthy today, but I think the people who buy bitcoin this year 2020 will be wealthy in the future as well.

Why we go back in 2010 to buy bitcoin for 5$ dollars, because in reality we can't go in past, so in my opinion now also good opportunity to buy some bitcoins, because in future maybe 10 years later bitcoin prices goes in moon like 40000$ dollars, so don't worry now also bircoin prices low compare to future.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

If we bought bitcoins on the year 2010 maybe now we are one of those billionaires and we are owning a mansion, a sport's car like bugatti and a business like a mall or a big company because the price of the bitcoin before is better than now in which before, if you have atleast 1 btc you can buy a car or a house but now? You can only pay your bills and buy foods because btc now has the lowest price than before.

I think those that bought bitcoin back in 2010 and sold it few year later became rich of it. Because it was very cheap back then and very expensive. I usually call them the lucky ones.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:14 AM, Zalaks007 said:

I think those that bought bitcoin back in 2010 and sold it few year later became rich of it. Because it was very cheap back then and very expensive. I usually call them the lucky ones.

They actually made too much money in a really short time. I've read many posts and tweets from that era and it was funny that there were people claiming that Bitcoin was a bubble at $10. This was really interesting as it is being repeated all over again. There are bubbles forming but Bitcoin when it crashes it always stays above from the point the bubble began. On average it is always growing and making new ATH's on each cycle.

If I bought bitcoin on 2010, maybe today I am already rich. It is because if I buy it for just a small price like the year 2010, years will pass by and my money that I use to buy btc is grow bigger. Maybe for only 7 years, 2017, I already a rich guy and I can live a luxurious life today. That's why I regret that I didn't buy btc that time.

Well that was in my mind all the time, what if I bought bitcoin in 2010? I was only 8 years old back then. This would be a good choice for investment in terms of crisis, not that it would make me rich but I would develop and make more business about bitcoin. I read an article about this guy named Erik Finman, he bought bitcoin for $1000 at the age of 12 in 2011 and now he is 20 years old and he owns 446 bitcoins by investing  -- you read that right 446 bitcoins so that's worth $4.5 million in bitcoin. You can read this here - > https://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-erik-finman-bitcoin-investor-millionaire-2019-8

On 11/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

It's a great dream about bitcoin that if we could buy bitcoin in 2010, now we can be rich at our teenage time. And I can complete my dream through it. I want to make a world tour. I could do it with my funds.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Probably, if I became interested in cryptocurrency in 2010, and already bought myself a bitcoin, I would be able to become simply the richest person in my country! But the trouble is, I never bought it because I was little, and that's the trouble :))

Not to tell the truth. I didn't know about bitcoin in 2010. I can know exactly about bitcoin in 2016 or 2017 about bitcoin and from then on I started buying and selling bitcoin. If I had known about bitcoin in 2010 I would have definitely bought it.

2 hours ago, Iftekhar Chowdhury said:

I'm sure most holders would have been happy with the 100% profit, thinking today where bitcoin prices are very high is unimaginable. I myself doubt whether I can hold up to 10 years. As you said time

Altcoins are better now but they are riskier as well, they are the one that do surgery up now, but if wait patiently, bitcoin will still drop price and rice later, this can help in making profits.

If a person had a lot of bitcoin in 2010, that person will be very rich right now. And even more rich if the person invested more of that bitcoin. I wish I knew that the price of bitcoin will go this high in such short amount of time.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, if we had bought in 2010 we would have been wealthy today, but I think the people who buy bitcoin this year 2020 will be wealthy in the future as well.

You're right about that, that's why most of the people in cryptoworld regretting that they miss the opportunity to have bitcoin in cheap price which now have the highest value in all coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 minutes ago, Abdul Momin said:

I agree with your opinion. But I think that time when nobody knows that bitcoin can make you millionaire in future days may be I don't care about those low price bitcoin. I wish bitcoin will rise to very high price and make us millionaire in a few years after.

Some analysts had predicted btc to moon to as high as $1 million, but I do not believe that, but if still talking about btc price at $100000 in this decade, still believe it is possible. Let us expect something still great from btc. 

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

Some analysts had predicted btc to moon to as high as $1 million, but I do not believe that, but if still talking about btc price at $100000 in this decade, still believe it is possible. Let us expect something still great from btc. 

Let us hope though but not expecting anything great like that from bitcoin, I even prefer altcoins, but most are shit coins but there are good ones that are profitable. 

As for the price you predicted, it could be possible but no decade can be like 2010 decades for bitcoin ever again. 

• +2 1