What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

On 11/12/2019 at 1:41 AM, CastyLamer said:

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

Man, I'm painfully aware of that fact and I wish I had heard of bitcoin a lot sooner than I did.  Even when I finally bought some in 2015 I didn't hold onto that, and I wish I did because it's worth a *lot* more today than it was even then.  There was a point in 2015 where bitcoin was trading for under $200, which is a price we'll never see again (hopefully).

Had i know usually comes after but had it been i was oppotuned to buy it by then, i would have become a big boy of my time becomes The price of BTC today has grown beyond expectations

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

Bitcoin price in 2010 was nearly equal to $0.3. if i had brought couple of bitcoins at that time i would have been very rich today. With that i would be able to invest more in crypto market and gain alot from bitcoins.

Maybe I will save and ignore it in a few years because of the low value of bitcoin so I'm not too interested in using it.😊

Money is Everywhere (ノ*°▽°*) ~

You will became millionare if you bought bitcoin in 2010 and sold all bags in this year. But my thought most of 2010 hodler sell bitcoin only at 5-10x price

If i buy Bitcoin in 2010 with the price really low. Sure my investment portfolio in cryptocurrency will gain big profit. If i sell now, maybe i will get more money ever. But still in my mind, i will keep holding some Bitcoin, because what i expected is not about the hard cash, but about the development blockchain. So hope the blockchain technology can be useful in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Literally no-one believed that it could rise so high. Every early adopter i've talked with sell early. Only reason if someone didn't was that he lost his private keys.

indeed time cannot be repeated again, and it is also impossible we can go back to the past, but, there is no harm in us imagining going back to the past, maybe we will buy bitcoin in large quantities, but unfortunately, I'm afraid to forget to have bitcoin and put it on  a hard disk and throw it away in a garbage dump

Well the answer is I will become a millionaire now, of course the price of bitcoin on that year was low and kust holding it and convert it into fiat in the year 2017 it's a win win, because it has high value on that year. 

You did not buy any Bitcoin in 2010 because I did not know anything about Bitcoin and did not join this site. But if I had bought Bitcoin then I could have become a billionaire now.

Well it would be a very good year ,because in 2010 bitcoin was available at very  low rate as compared from now rate ,if people would have purchased it in 2010 ,it would have made very rich .

No, I couldn't do it. If I were to buy a couple of bitcoins in 25, my family would certainly be happy and proud of me because I could make their lives fancy and happy.

General Chat Chat Loung

Easy to ask what if you bought in 2010. What if you bought in 2011, or 2012, and the price soared in 2017, and you decided to sell a year later, or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. You would have made 10 times your amount, and yet lost by a big margin because, the price only in 2017 and that was arguably a fluke.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

I think almost all people who bought bitcoins never thought that it would raise to that amount. I even wish to know what Bitcoin is before so that I could be rich now. No worries at all. But sadly I didn't know what Bitcoin was before.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/12/2019 at 2:43 PM, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

Its not even $5 during that time, 0.01 cents per bitcoin is the current market price that time, This is the year when someone ordered pizza using 10,000 bitcoin to pay for it.

spacer.png

If I manage to find out about bitcoin and buy some bitcoin in the year of 2010, for sure I will be one of the people who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency, because since before bitcoin is not usable in any transactions, that'll be good for holding.

If I had known about it earlier then I might have open an application that could use the help of bitcoins and people will use that app and they will earn too.

Buying a full bitcoin back then and comparing it to the current price, there will be just a difference in price relative to its original price, but what will make the difference is how you made gains from the 1 bitcoin stock through the years

2 minutes ago, Jesoy said:

If I had known about it earlier then I might have open an application that could use the help of bitcoins and people will use that app and they will earn too.

I think I'm rich now if I already invested in the year of 2010 because the price of the bitcoin before is low and better to grab the opportunity to have that coin.

If someone bought Bitcoin with $ 1,000 in 2010, he would have $ 40,000,000 in 2017

Unfortunately, it is difficult to foresee such huge increases. Therefore, only those who had the hobby of investing in strange things would benefit from this increase.

In 2010 BTC price is so much low and if i know that BTC will go up than i buy so many BTC and i safe them on different wllets and wait for the market bull because this is the future of the coins which will go up so much but now we have chance that the other ALT coins to buy now and safe them.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

I think one would have been very rich according to me because bitcoin has one of the best value out there as today because when you look at it right now it is heading back to 9000 mark and it had hit the same , 9000 and to the maximum it had gone to 18,000 per coin if you bought about ten then which would have cost you 100$ and then sell it when it was 18,000$ then you would have been 180,000$ rich 

In the year of 2010  was the hard and very much difficult for the earning of the profit and also can be said that when to brought in 2010  has a low income. 

Do not worry if we have not bought btc in 2010. Still we have time to buy it now and wait for 5 to 10 years. It would change your life. Because btc is just infant, lots of remaining to grow.