What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

If I bought Bitcoin in 2010, I think it was a lifetime opportunity that will not be compensated and I was now the owner of companies and real estate, but hope is still there. There are still digital currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin and ... others.   

The thing is that it doesn't matter much. We can buy now as we expect price to reach 1million after 10 years. So we can make this risk and expect to make a lot of profits. What is the worst that can happen and isthere a possibility for bitcoin to go to zero? Very slim so we can invest today and have a better future possibly.

• +2 1

I see where this has gone but I don't like options and I prefer when I buy to use an exchange and send the crypto to wallets. I haven't tried options and trading in derivative exchanges, I find them gambling and don't like to gamble. I buy and hold and wait if price reach targets I have I will sell.

• Useful or interesting 1

This would be a dream to have found Bitcoin in 2010 but I was very young 10 years ago and I could not even read english, so it was not possible for me. Perhaps in 2013 when I was 10 it could have been better but who knows how this works in this age, so you make this question that is not for everyone but only for people of an age of 30 and more perhaps.

• +1 1

Many would like to go back in time to buy many crypto-currencies, since they were relatively little then. By the way, I know several people who invested in crypto back in 2010 and even earlier, they did really well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

If I had bought bitcoin in year 2010, I doubt if I would have kept the coins till now.  I would have sold when the price reached maybe $4 and I  would have been regretting it till now. 

if I had bought this asset at that time, then now I would not have denied myself anything, I would have lived on the beach in a house and sipped exotic cocktails. I would also trade with minimal risks and live

This is quite an interesting topic, I already thought about it. How do you think who are now those people who decided not to merge them in 2010-2016, oh really would be a time machine ...

Bitcoin is a new investment
Today 10:54:12 AM
  # one
Bitcoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies and is the most stable digital currency today. Also, Bitcoin is one of the promising investments in the digital world. Because today, the public economy is unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. People are looking for new sources of income to improve their economies. Do you think Bitcoin is the best investment option for making money nowadays?

Bitcoin is a new investment
Today 10:54:12 AM
  # one
Bitcoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies and is the most stable digital currency today. Also, Bitcoin is one of the promising investments in the digital world. Because today, the public economy is unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. People are looking for new sources of income to improve their economies. Do you think Bitcoin is the best investment option for making money nowadays?

Yes, bitcoin is gaining importance as the new money and new form of investment, because the use of Bitcoin in trade worldwide has increased by a large margin during this epidemic. There are more and more layoffs and salary cuts during the pandemic. This created a big change in people's economic life and people started looking for better earning opportunities. This allowed people to switch to bitcoin as a new investment.

You have caught the wildest profit and that's a fact. You currently have $ 10,000 available, which is a lot of money for the CIS countries. And many people will be surprised by you, they say, where the money comes from.

Hi guys, if we bought Bitcoin in 2010 we were really rich right now. My question is, how long will bitcoin rise?

Also, what do you think about Yobit and Linkchain?

Buying Bitcoin in was such a bad idea because it was so low level back then. That's the main reason why you should spend some percent of your bank (5 to 10) investing in low level coins because 5 or 10 dollars can generate you enormous amounts of profit.

If I had bought bitcoin in 2010, at least one bitcoin, now I would have been rich and would not have thought about spending. If I even bought 10 bitcoins, I'd have $100,000 now, that would be great.

If i bought bitcoin currency in 2010, omg, now i will be very rich man. So for a good result i think i need to invest in virtual mining, for better result. For example if i want to withdraw some money, i need to invest in it. It will be more better.

No, bitcoin is the first decentralized virtual currency people's don't know about last 10 years back

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Hmm... I probably know what would have happened if I had bought bitcoin in 2010. You just need to know that I wouldn't be writing in my chair right now. I would choose between the Maldives and Hawaii

What would it be? Most likely now I would be a millionaire and sat somewhere on the Caribbean islands and drank a pin colada, huh. But in 2010, few believed in the future of bitcoin. 

Bitcoin up to 100-1000$ think it was purely by accident or they forgot about them and then remembered when the price was already high. 

If you bought bitcoin in 2010 and you still have, you have made a lot of money since the price of bitcoin has increased, since it does not reach the value of $ 0.01

If I had bought bitcoin in 2010 at this time I would be a millionaire, because at that time it was very cheap today this around $ 10,600 a small investment at that time had changed life now.

If I bought bitcoin in 2010 ... Hmm. I was 11 then. It would be wonderful if, at that age, I began to study new technologies and bought at least once instead of a bun in the school cafeteria, bitcoin. But when Bitcoin was worth a thousand dollars, a friend told me about it and I was indifferent to it.

I think that if you bought bitcoin in 2010 you would become a millionaire this year, because if it is worth 0.5 in 2010, by 2020 it is worth 10 thousand dollars, even more than expected.

If I had bought bitcoins in 2010 at this time I would be rich and not only would I live on cryptocurrencies I would also have invested in other projects and who knows what would become of me. But let's wait and see what happens, maybe it's not completely late yet