What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

If I just heard  bitcoin during 2010, for sure I'm not gonna easy to believe to buy it. It will take months before I get believe into something. But for sure, I will buy em once I find out the deepest beauty of bitcoin for sure.  And I will also hold em too in a long term too. 

If i certainly bought a few Bitcoins in 2010 while the value of bitcoin is extremely nadir after that may be i would be a millionaire today.But if i sense about on that time at what time nonentity knows that bitcoin preserve cause to feel you millionaire in outlook being may be i don't care about folks subtle estimate bitcoin.However i desire bitcoin will arise to extremely soaring cost and compel to us millionaire in prospect days.

I think maybe I will be a millioner person .. everyone who bought BTC in 2010 became a very reach one because the BTC come more than 17k dollar in 2017

Sincerely speaking if I was privileged to buy Bitcoin in 2010, I would have not been able to hold til it got to $20,000. I would have sell off at some point around $1000 dollar. I had a privilege of buying xrp so low but I sold off so early. In cryptocurrency world, one need to be patient and hold for maximum profit.

We don't know actually what you will do in our 5 USD investment to earn huge amount?  What you will do?  Don't say you will back in futur? Lol haha. 

1 minute ago, The Hulk said:

If you'd bought $1,000 of Bitcoin in 2010, you'd be worth $35M.

And maybe you are that person who bought a pizza for 10 million USD 😂. I know this bike repairer who accepted some bitcoins for a repair at the time and is rich now.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:54 AM, vhannah said:

No, bitcoin price was even than 50 cents so by now it is very much more to make a person wealthy till he or she dies but two things I don't know if it is possible or not which are;

1. Could there be someone who bought bitcoin during the 2010 year and still kept it till date

2. Can there be wallets with large amount of bitcoin while the owners don't even know about them

Hmmm. Yes, you are right, some people must have sold or even lost their private key. There are many events such as a hacked exchange. Not everyone can bring their bitcoin to the present.

Edited by Nakamoto

On 11/12/2019 at 2:22 PM, Akash0011 said:

yes bro.. now this time if i get chance to buy btc in cheap price then i will buy some and hold them and i also become millionaire one day then i will also start trading so much hehehe... BitOffer may be give me the chance but now i don't have so much money for invest that's why i try to gather some money that buy some btc mate.. when i get some btc then i will also start trading may be heheheh

If i buy the BTC on that time i must to buy thousands of BTC and safe them into the secure wallet and after some time i sell that coin when it will touch the sky becasue in crypto market we need to invest some money and buy the coins to make good profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 at what time it's value was barely five dollars subsequently i force befit millionaire today. next sick approve of my concede manor and flinch a bicycle modified's business. for the reason that I'm enormously engrossed on it

Is hardly for a person to buy bitcoin since 2010, And keep it till date without selling it, around 2015 bitcoin is $15,000 how can a person buy and hold till date. 

If I bought a bitcoin in 2010, I would now be able to provide a person who would have both money and a house and a car. In 2010, the price of bitcoin was not as great as it is now.

50 minutes ago, Cryptotanu said:

If I bought bitcoin in 2010 then I will be right now a millionaire and have a freedom with great lifestyle. I can utilize the money and make more money through it. 

Why don't you hold bitcoin now and wait ti see how much you will earn in the next 10 years or just 5??

On 2/9/2020 at 9:33 AM, Arnob Bippo said:

I could buy Bitcoin for only $ 10 then I think I could get rich now and get some Bitcoin myself.

Yes, you would had been rich by now, maybe you would had become a millionaire in crypto.

Maybe I was the millioner one now .. with profit more than 100000% its a thing you will not own or win like this and any way

On 11/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

I think in that I would do as you said. Because time change people's mind. After we saw rise up and it's importantance to the world we believe it in. Recently it dumped in $3k price. People thought bitcoin will vanish.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

if I bought in those years, I would not sit in this forum, I would sail on a yacht in Australia or to new lands behind the dome.generally super

If i have bought bitcoin in 2010 then i think that i would have earn good profit from it and those who bought it at that time and invested their big amount would have been become very rich because till 2015-16 it was a golden time for bitcoin users.

No, I never bought Bitcoin from here in 2020.  I don't need to buy Bitcoin because I have the opportunity to sell what I earn from it

Even if someone bought bitcoins in 2010, this does not mean at all that he became a millionaire. a person could sell them in 2011 and make a profit, but then all his life be unhappy and regret the sale.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, Crypto555 said:

Then you would have surely become very very rich by now and probably you won't even be using this forum anymore. I don't think there is anyone here that bought bitcoin back in 2010

If you invested in bitcoin back in 2010 this doesn't mean necessarily that you are rich now. Becaude a lot of people that have bought bitcoin in 2010 sold it early after the price went up

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

If I know that the price of bitcoin will surge in just 9 years then i will surely hold the bitcoins if I was able to buy it last 2010. 

Knowing the increase of it's price, I am pretty sure that no one will sell their holdings if they know whats coming but that is our problem as we cannot fully predict what will happen in the following years. 

It all depends on the price you bought your Bitcoin in that 2010. But, in that year, Bitcoin should be around $2000 if am not mistaking. That should be a glorious investment by now.

If I had bought bitcoin at that time, I would be rich now. I always regret it because of that, but I did not know bitcoin until I bought it and I was not so lucky.

Its price has doubled a lot and it has made many profits from it

If I bought bitcoin in 2010 at the base price of 0.01$ of 100$ investments of that time then now I am billionaire of the word. Anyhow now time passed now we are in 2020. So hopefully we do trade and enjoying trading of this market. 

I think if I bought bitcoins in 2010, I would have got myself about 10 bitcoins now, 1 bitcoins for 1 year. and i will wait to sell and count the money