What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

Bitcoin in 2010 have a low value if I know that bitcoin in early 2010 maybe I can have a high bitcoin now and become billionaire. 

i would have been very rich by now

and wouldn't be need to pursue every Airdrop and every bounty to get 2 or 5 $ worth of money 

My problem is not about buy the Bitcoin but I don't know how am I going to last in this world that is the only fear I am Haven now.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

Can we just make time machine it’s really frustrating that we never knew that this will happen if we just only buy at least 100 bitcoin I think that will be enough.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe, if I brought good amount of bitcoin back in the year 2010, probably I had a high return of investment from it.  Maybe I do have a lot of money now that I can use for my everyday living and to use it for more investments. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Adopters of bitcoin in very early time are still enjoying because few still have good amount and this turn their fortune because this increase really extra ordinary way and give very good advantage even many doing selling/buying and now have good profit but if someone still able to have good amount he can take advantage as its going to increase more in future.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, leon said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 when it's price was only five dollars then i might become millionaire today. then I'll buy my own house and start a bike modified's business. because I'm very interested on it

Yes you are absolutely right at that time if anyone had bought bitcoin then after so many years he would have become a millionaire with luxurious lifestyle.

Bitcoin price value in year 2010 is very cheap.who knows that after a decade Bitcoin price will reach almost $8500 this 2020.im sure those who buy Bitcoin 10 years ago they are very rich now.and enjoying their profit from investing on this coins.

If you bought bitcoin in 2010 more likely you will sell at at $1 😄 Since profit will always be profit and no one knows that bitcoin will become main stream and reach the currency price point.

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Zihad001 said:

I think... Surely you will have a great amount of money now... because you gained profit from the time where bitcoin value was on a continuous hike... 

It depend on if you were patient enough to hold them till now or maybe at least 2017.

13 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

It was a huge profit today if you already bought the coin in the year of 2010 and wait for the year 2017, but I think it takes a lot of patience before you got your income.

yes that is what i'm saying, bitcoiners are not very patient and day trade is what they want, which is not bad, but!

The price of Bitcoin in 2010 was only five dollars. If I had bought it back then I would have been a millionaire now and have a lavish lifestyle and luxurious house and cars. Its a dream now so I am thinking to invest and hold Bitcoin,so if I have a good luck the price of it will get high and I will become rich one day.

Those who bought during 2010, are those that saw the future, and those that hold are currently Millionaires now. Supposed I bought Bitcoin in 2010, may like the ones worth $1000, I would have been among the millionaires in cryptocurrency.

17 hours ago, Xter said:

if i bought Bitcoin in 2010 at what time it's set a price was lone five dollars after that i strength become millionaire today. in that case sick purchase my private bungalow and start a motorbike modified's business. as I'm enormously attracted on it

This assumption that anyone who had bought bitcoin back in 2010, would be a millionaire today is wrong. The number of people who purchased bitcoin in 2010 were too low and that's the main reason they could sell their BTC in the future and earn big profit. But what do you think would happen if most people in the world had bought bitcoin in 2010? The number of bitcoins in circulation would increase so much and the value wouldn't rise heavily. So, it is the scarcity of bitcoin in the early stages that made some people millionaires. If all people had bitcoin, this thing would never happen.

If I had been working in the cipher field since 2010 and had bought bitcoin at this weak price, of course I would have been very wealthy now for sure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Salama said:

When I remember that day 2010 it was very good but by then bitcoins is at a cheap price then, assuming we bought bitcoins during that time, we could have been a millionaira now so we should all try and understand crypto world

You are right that we should all try. There were really good times for Bitcoin in 2010 but then I couldn't buy any Bitcoin. That's why I'm trying to make money by working and buying Bitcoin.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:59 PM, kizz said:

That would be a huge amount. Enough to make you rich if you sell those coins today from 2010. If I bought that coins, just like many says I would be a millionaire. But those years, I still don't know the bitcoin. Too sad

I also think it would be a very huge amount and the holder could be a rich man but I have heard btc in 2012 and I am involved in btc from 2018.

If i will bought bitcoin in 2010 and after some year in 2017 January sell my bitcoin on 21000$ price then i will become the millionaires person of my city.But i miss the opportunity in 2010.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:34 AM, scorpiali said:

Who bought Bitcoin with 0.5$ they have more the 1000 or 10000 Bitcoin and now own some exchange and control the price right now . For me i will never buy Bitcoin with 0.5 because we don't bielve it in that moment to be honest

I be capable of obtain untimely retirement with a outsized quantity of bitcoin and focus other on worship.

It's useless even if you bought it in 2010, but didn't bring it until 2017 and sell it. No need to regret that you did not buy bitcoin in 2010 or did not manage to hold it until now. You still have a chance now to buy or you will make a post with a different year.

Though you have been allowed to buy when the price of bitcoin at $ 3000. Lol. 2010 is too way behind guys.

15 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

I be capable of obtain untimely retirement with a outsized quantity of bitcoin and focus other on worship.

So now you a many bitcoin in your wallet if you are capable

Welcome with me

Unfortunately, we cannot go back to the past. We will only tell stories of the past here
Personally, I got to know coding recently in 2018, it was too late to benefit from bitcoin and get rich
No matter, we here on the forum are happy with our gains, waiting for the price to rise to $ 100,000

However, it is unfortunate. And nowadays I was on track investing after realizing crypto .. Of course I would be plenty if I had invested in bitcoin before now, at 25, and realized again

On 11/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Sunjina said:

In 2010 , BTC  Price is very poor. I don't join that time. If I buy btc in 2010 I was trading and hold this coin.

Well, that's true, holding btc that time is a good plan. Its because as you said, btc is poor that time which means you can buy it on just a cheap price. And if you trade or invest it nowadays, you can earn high profit that can make you a rich one.

people who successfully bought bitcoin in 2010 are now rich if they holding.

but i think most user became panic after just some profits.

so i think not so much user available who holding from 2010.