Crypto vs PayPal - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

I prefer to keep a Bitcoins for investment and profits .. Dear bitcoin price doubles from month to month 😉 

Crypto currency is so better than PayPal in all aspects, crypto currency is more secure and faster, easier and provide anonymity.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:07 PM, Angel Medina said:

From where PayPal sat, the world was a very generous place in the year 2019. According to data released this morning, donation processing had a record-breaking year on multiple fronts — as consumers proved an ongoing willingness to give both more and more often, to those in need worldwide. The year itself was recording-breaking: In 2019, PayPal processed over $10 billion in charitable donations, an all-time high and the first time that number passed the ten-figure territory. A full 10 percent of that — over $1 billion — was donated during the month of December alone, another first for the payment-processing firm. And, perhaps its most surprising and pleasing milestone, PayPal’s Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Communications Franz Paasche told PYMNTS in a conversation shortly before the news went public, its GivingTuesday total hit a new record high of $106 million.

Paypal donated money to charitable trust, but which country got those donations? If they are making profit from all over the world, then everybody should get those donations, please let us know from your theory.

Requirements for using Paypal are more complicated than crypto. But not many merchants accept crypto payment, so it's better to use Paypal. So tailored to your needs, I prefer crypto 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For me, bitcoin is better because everyone can't accept a Paypal payment. And to accept a payment with bitcoin, it takes only 10 minutes to register on the exchange.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Bitcoin is better method for payments than paypal because paypal transaction fee is very high, sometime it charges upto 5% to 7% of your transfered amount whereas btc transaction fee is very low. Also paypal is not best for cross-border payments. But through btc you can pay or recieve in any part of the world.

Cryptocurrency stresses are increasing. PayPal is still secure in' Blockchain Over Bitcoin ' PayPal's view of bitcoin, crypto-monetary and the underlying blockchain technology, was dynamic and constantly evolving.

As a seller, you have the advantage that the buyer cannot charge-back a crypto transaction. In PayPal, he can charge-back even after you have delivered the order. 

I don't like Paypal .. I feel its suck and bad with high fees .. but Btc Fast and lower fees and P2P no need for companys 

This you have to determine the characteristic of each and know what makes them what they are. Know the crypto first then the PayPal after that you compare btw the two

Digital currencies are fast replacing traditional means of payments like the PayPal.PayPal is centralized system and therefore has a body of members what decide how much users pay on every transaction.this fees is sometimes very high when compared to digital currencies.Cryptocurrrencies are decentralized means of making financial transactions .this means there is no particular body which sets transactions fees on blockchain which cryptocurrencies function on.The litte fees charged by the network is paid to the miners as rewards for validating the transactions ,thus this low fees when transacting in  cryptocurrencies has made the use of cryptocurrencies top choice against PayPal.

I'll choose Crypto. Because I already know a lot about crypto. And I enjoy the opportunity here and the biggest thing is that I can make money from now on.

I think cryptocurrency and paypal shouldn't be compared to each other because they are really different. It's just paypal is not even a currency and it is just use to transfer money unlike crypto, it's money and it can give us profit. I still haven't use paypal because I don't really need it in our country.

Crypto and PayPal boths are good.But i am choosing Crypto.In our country we can use PayPal account but we can easily use crypto

I think most people will choose cryptocurrency  than PayPal.because when you store cryptocurrency you can gain addition value when it's price increase.and you can make x2 or x3 of it's value depends on market sales.

In no way crypto currencies and paypal can be compared or contrasted. They belong to their respective fields and donot affect eachother in any way. You can store your crypto in paypal and thats it.

468x60-3.png

8 minutes ago, Loqiemean1 said:

Paypal can be use on all kinds of transactions and thus will not ne redundant unlike bitcoins that once the paymemt is done it is irrevocable and not refundable. 

I think the fact that transactions in paypal are not reversible and not refundable, means they can be manipulated.

43 minutes ago, ashfiyaarohi said:

We’ll start with the most known cryptocurrency – Bitcoin. A few days ago, Bitcoin fees reached a 6 months low due to segwit adoption. In the future, the lighting network is expected which will reduce the fees drastically. Ethereum have an average transaction fee of $0.79 USD and a median transaction fee of $0.27 – according to BitInfoCharts. This is another great option – as the trasnsaction is confirmed in a minute or even less. A cheaper way is to use Litecoin. Litecoin is known for having one of the lowest fees from all the cryptocurrencies as well as being a cryptocurrency with an active community since 2013. Litecoin average fee is $0.35 and the median transaction fee is $0.058. And there’s the possibility to transfer with a zero fee too – by using Nano

I think this corresponds to another post, because nobody writes as much as anything , your post can be considered useless in this Topic, fix it you make good contributions, This Topic is Crypto vs Paypal.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Since Bitcoin is currently accepting a local store, it is possible that Bitcoin will become the most popular payment method as soon as possible, as PayPal is the most famous payment gateway for use in an online store, and other stores and local stores now accept Bitcoins.

The main benefit for crypto over PayPal is the lower transaction fees and the privacy of the transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

paypal is better because it sends money or transfer money much faster than bitcoin maybe that's the reason why the fees in paypal is more higher than bitcoin because it's transaction is faster.

Paypal has a lot of disadvantages it has very very high fees , and should have a bank account , but crypto you just need a wallet