Crypto vs PayPal - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

We should not see them as rivals, it is simply money represented as digital gold and the other as an institution where they charge very high fees.

I don't like to use PayPal there's a KYC that can know your names and personal being Paypal their is a fees to withdraw your money. But PayPal is secured and trusted many people use to it but I'm not use paypal as a exchanger.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:42 AM, hexwin said:

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

to me its less about the fees and more about security because with paypal every transaction can be traced back to you but in crypto nothing can be traced back to you.

I recently saw a topic in cryptotalk that peoplr ceo holding bitcoin. 

By the way, both are important for me but i can fulfill my demand of paypal with skrill, payoneer but crypto is crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I used PayPal in the past, but unfortunately they blocked the country where I am later, at first I regretted, but after I got to Bitcoin I no longer feel sorry, for me PayPal can't be compared to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is many times better both in terms of Ease of handling or the many options available to you or in terms of fees.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

I am using crypto and its good than the paypal because now paypal is ban in our country and this is not good but i am happy with that because i am using other online source like perfect money and skrill but now i am using bTC and also the ETh for deposit and withdraw. Its best for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never used paypal but I know that dealing with paypal is very difficult. but bitcoin is very easy to make transfers without being linked to the hard stuff.

If you are in a developed country, today, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc are cheaper and faster. Paypal while a great service is centralized and that is both a pro and a con. They can freeze your account at any time.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think bitcoin is very better than paypal because paypal have charges more fees and sometime the paypal transaction take very much time there are some countries people who are not easily used paypal because they have banned. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

3 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

I think bitcoin is very better than paypal because paypal have charges more fees and sometime the paypal transaction take very much time there are some countries people who are not easily used paypal because they have banned. 

You are right i avoid paypal and have many restriction on paypal in my country.I prefer bitcoin ,P.M.Paiza and coins for my payments.

I used to also make paypal account but I never used it. many of my friends told me that their account was limited of several months, and some of my friends couldn't get their balances. "why bitcoin is better?" because I don't need to be afraid I can't get my my balances, unless I enter the wrong address.

I'd rather choose crypto than paypal, because in paypal there's a lot of complain and bad reviews about it. Unlike here in crypto it's very worth it and trusted.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

I used both, overall i more love to the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is have some advantage than Paypal.

1. Fees is more cheap than Paypal and also we can modify Bitcoin fees if you know about it.

2. No chargeback, Bitcoin is just sent it you can't take refund, so you have some responbility about your actions. In paypal you can dispute the transaction and that is make more complexity and also need some fees

3. Transparent, we can look any transaction in blockchain

4. Price, if $1 Bitcoin have ability going to $1.1, that is really free money. In paypal $1 is $1, if you withdraw that is not $1 again because get cut by fees.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I prefer cryptocurrency because they have lots of options for making transactions. I have never done a transaction using paypal even though I have an account. Now many sites that provide alternative payments through crypto are one of them

PayPal is better only if you order some thing on the Internet, it will help to return your funds in case of anything, and if you pay with bitcoin and the thing is not in working order after a while, the store can simply refuse to refund you, PayPal has the advantage, they can return the money to you .

On 11/26/2019 at 11:08 AM, mirakhan said:

I have never used paypal but I know that dealing with paypal is very difficult. but bitcoin is very easy to make transfers without being linked to the hard stuff.

We can't send money in friends and family option from all country in paypal and it causes a great fee. so, paypal doesn't give same service in one country and btc is better in this regard

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, I used Paypal as a payment and exchange. Bitcoin is not comparable to a single payment system. Paypal has a much lower withdrawal fee than Bitcoin. If Paypal is against Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will give heat in 2020 after a halving. 

instead of extra fees PayPal is mostly a supplier together with list and additionally netmail and additionally talk about relevant simply uses dispatch whatever business deal ın order that exclusively may make bitcoin the most popular charge tactic. As secrecy is normally the whole thing opinion.

Well, paypal is good in terms of using in payments and transactions but bitcoin is also good because when paypal paid in online, there has a fees to be paid, in bitcoin you can paid online but there has no taxes to be paid.

Bitcoin, definitely. it has no restriction and we can use it anytime we want without verification. No ID's required and yet we can still transact, that is a complete freedom that we cannot experience in paypal.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto is the best because crypto market will give us good profit and also it will simply send but paypal have so many issues that sometime block our payment and you can not withdraw your payment easily and they apply some rules on you but in crypto this will not possible and you will withdraw your money easily.

PayPal is a good method of payment if you buy an expensive purchase somewhere, and in which case you have a "bodyguard" who will help you, bitcoin unfortunately does not have such a function, but there is anonymity.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is more effective plus we will mysterious around copy plus the, paypal akun now should do KYC plus i actually wont for instance kyc

PayPal has so many problems and disadvantages, they control their users so which i don't like at all

Bitcoin is definitely a better payment option than PayPal. Why?

1 - Bitcoin transaction fees are much lower than Paypal.

2 - PayPal has banned some countries and doesn't offer its service worldwide but bitcoin can be used by anyone anywhere in the world.

3 - Creating a bitcoin wallet address is much easier than setting up a PayPal account.

4 - PayPal is a totally centralized payment system but bitcoin is decentralized and is controlled by its own network.

5 - You can both trade (make profit) and use bitcoin as a payment processor but PayPal is only suitable for sending and receiving money.

The only advantages of PayPal compared to bitcoin is that it is widely used all over the world and most shops and services accept PayPal as a payment method. PayPal also offers faster transaction speed than bitcoin.