Crypto vs PayPal - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

I stop using PayPal for a long time,high fees and take long time to have your money (5 days to much)

I use Crypto for all my money transaction,low fee and you can sell or buy it in one hour,just be careful with scammer

I don't think I can compare Paypal with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and is decentralized while paypal still uses fiat money to transact and is controlled by the central bank

The cryptocurrency market is decentralized and partially anonymous, so in my humble opinion it has a little more advantages than the paypal system, but the paypal has more coverage and popularity, so the choice is yours

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Paypal has strict rules regarding to its customers. One must provide the kyc to be able to cash out or transfer large amount of money. Paypal is accepted for some online shops and platforms bit bitcoin can't be use to buy things at all. Sites don't accepts btc must probably accepts a credit card or the latter, paypal

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

As Paypal uses conventional Fiat like US$ dollars, it's already a disadvantage while Bitcoin was using Blockchain technology that's already an advantage since its a transparent form of payment fast and secure compare to traditional payment option. 

7 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

In addition you can make transactions of any amount with Bitcoin without anyone raising an eyebrow, but Paypal must see to it that they scrutinize the source, your country,your history and maybe the color of your teeth. At the slightest prompting they would seize your funds and you may never get them back even after presenting relevant documents.

I believe this is a scam, a way to get more profits from their users. Harsh rules that are followed by the users and even that way it's easy to get banned and not getting a sight of your money ever. Point for cryptos because you only can mess a transaction if you use a wrong or mispelled address.

7 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Again from many countries we can't open varified PayPal so they have to use PayPal with high risk. So crypto currency is better from this situation

I'm in a country where Paypal cannot be verified and this is why I don't risk any money using it. They can wake up one day feeling like wanting my money. So what? who cares about some third world citizen?

They're essentially a similar when you're just looking at shopping, both pp and btc through bitpay get affirmed in a flash. 

The primary contrast to purchaser/holder is that paypal can restrain your record and stop your cash, where with bitcoin that cant occur. 

Paypal is the great one than bitcoin exchange without escrow since you can contest the recieve if the item is imperfection or not on the discription as guarantees... so you can question the reciever and you can recoup your cash from the beneficiary... 

(bitcoin) on the off chance that you send bitcoin into beneficiary you can't question or recoup the bitcoin.

For me paypal requires a lot fees and too many identity verification, I use PayPal but honestly from time to time I face a problem in my account sometimes I can't send my money for no reason, unlike bitcoin every is clear

The greater part of the online shops will acknowledge paypal however not Bitcoin.Not yet!I trust this will change later on. 

On the off chance that I could pick between those two to pay for merchandise in one shop I generally would take Bitcoin obviously. 

BTC is quicker, less expensive and just a conveyance address for the merchandise is required.

I just use bitcoin to purchase on the web. I would not by any means consider PayPal or different frameworks. The issue they all have is that they tie your personality with your cash. For instance I gave a companion of dig my login certifications for Overstock.com. I disclosed to him anything he can take is all his. At the point when he got to the site he found that no charge card data was rounded out and that there was no way to my financial balance. On the off chance that I utilized Visas he would have had all that is expected to spend my cash. I am on my third. platinum card for the year because of information breaks.

5 minutes ago, Migo said:

For me paypal requires a lot fees and too many identity verification, I use PayPal but honestly from time to time I face a problem in my account sometimes I can't send my money for no reason, unlike bitcoin every is clear

Yes that is one of the issue the transaction fees of there is sucking. With this I will favor crypto transactions. But we have to be care full from scammers while transacting our crypto. 

3 minutes ago, Bildo said:

Yes that is one of the issue the transaction fees of there is sucking. With this I will favor crypto transactions. But we have to be care full from scammers while transacting our crypto. 

Scammers are everywhere even in paypal you see some scammers selling paypal accounts, but in cryptocurrencies you save the most important things about your wallet like private key and other things like that 

1 minute ago, Migo said:

Scammers are everywhere even in paypal you see some scammers selling paypal accounts, but in cryptocurrencies you save the most important things about your wallet like private key and other things like that 

Yeah I know that about the crypto but I said about careful from scammers as I know that it is not possible to cancel our transaction so if you pay then confirm that you are paying to a right address. 

3 minutes ago, Yosepa said:

When I was still looking for additional income from a number of PTCs and surveys I used paypal, according to some processes, it was very complicated and a long process when I wanted to withdraw money. I guess Bitcoin is better than paypal in many ways.

AT that time when I was also using PTC, I was having option in some sites to get paid via paypal but it was completely hard for me because of their high fees. I never wanted to lose my money in high transactions. 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:56 AM, cnguchi said:

I used to use Paypal and saw that it had some problems I encountered, sometimes receiving money from strange accounts might cause the account to be limited to transferring money but bitcoin was not. When dealing with fraud, if there is evidence, you can request a paypal refund from the fraudulent account but bitcoin is not

Good opinion and I like your opinion.
What you said has caught my attention that I should think more about using paypal because in it there are many scams and refunds while bitcoin is clean from fraud even bitcoin provides huge benefits for everyone who follows it so you better focus only on bitcoin so in the future you can get profits more easily than following paypal who cheats later.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:42 AM, jcarlo said:

I don't think I can compare Paypal with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and is decentralized while paypal still uses fiat money to transact and is controlled by the central bank

Aside from the central bank controlling fiat currency, Paypal is a private company and its success riding on the wings of ebay  spread its usage and acceptance abroad so much more they started behaving like dictators.

5 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Aside from the central bank controlling fiat currency, Paypal is a private company and its success riding on the wings of ebay  spread its usage and acceptance abroad so much more they started behaving like dictators.

That is a biggest issue with paypal that they are controlled by someone else and because of that many people lose their money as they freeze them and do not repay. From this point bitcoin is much more better for us. 

for me bitcoin is easy to use than paypal , many companies accept it, many people use it, but paypal have hard security you can lose your mony .

5 minutes ago, fimolof said:

for me bitcoin is easy to use than paypal , many companies accept it, many people use it, but paypal have hard security you can lose your mony .

Yes a large number of people are claiming that paypal have freezed their money. In paypal we keep our money with someone else so they can steal it any time. 

Cryptocurrency is better to me than paypal, paypal is just too restrictive and their sending fees are just too high compare to cryptocurrency, paypal will be over run by cryptocurrency in the future.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:04 AM, Ong Dod said:

Well i dont use paypal for my transactions maybe because im more familiar with bitcoin transaction via wallets and i dont have a chance of using paypal but maybe i'll try ot because there are some transactions to me that requires paypal payment so i try exploring it i guess.

Unfortunately a lot of people use Paypal.Instead of using paypal i would rather to use facebook's libra because at least it is a crypto currency too! And everyone has a phone so everyone could buy all crypto currencies too!

I think paypal is obsolete, commissions are too expensive and on top of that the buyer / seller can open a dispute and recover their money.

Crypto, of course. I do use PayPal sometimes, but it's extremely occasional compared with crypto. I think that PayPal had it's season as an online payment method, and now it's time for crypto to shine.