Crypto vs PayPal - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

6 hours ago, Black25 said:

PayPal and bitcoin are two different things and I don't think we should compare them. Using PayPal you can make a lot of payments online, you can withdraw money to your bank account, you can send money to your friends and family and it is much easier to use. I'm not saying any of them are better, because both have advantages and disadvantages 

anyway both of them are a payment method so they can be compared, both can be used to send some one else money are buy something from someone else, both use digital concepts and both use internet, so they are actually very similar in so many ways and can be compared actually

23 hours ago, King2 said:

Commonly mode of payment is through paypal because it is fast and automatically convert the currency into the local value,  in bitcoin it has a low side that the price is depends on the rate of he bitcoin. 

Paypal is used in almost the whole world but Crypto is anonymous, private and not traceable while paypal transaction can be traced and even reversed.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

bitcoin is better than paypal because there is low transaction fee even you send any big amount the transaction fee of bitcoin is very low as compared to paypal, and there are also reversal and accounts issues in the paypal, but bitcoin wallet have no such issues.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Would always use Bitcoin compared with any other Payment option, but there are issues sometimes with Bitcoin.
Fees can be high in there are stuck transactions and people may wait for hours to receive payment.
As much as I love Bitcoin...this is the fact for now.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:58 PM, hexwin said:

I use it as my backup and some people can pay me for my services with PayPal,
but I also charge with Bitcoin, Ethreum and with Credit cards...
I support only Bitcoin.

I tried to create an account before with this paypal, they asked this credit card or debit card which i dont have before as i am below 18 that time. and i never attempt again, do they still required this thing? is it like having KYC if you will use it right? this is true 😄 enlighten me.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I tried to create an account before with this paypal, they asked this credit card or debit card which i dont have before as i am below 18 that time. and i never attempt again, do they still required this thing? is it like having KYC if you will use it right? this is true 😄 enlighten me.

I forgot what they ask... as I opened account long time ago, but I don't think it is so strict kyc like they ask on some exchanges in crypto. Fees are crazy on Paypal btw

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I forgot what they ask... as I opened account long time ago, but I don't think it is so strict kyc like they ask on some exchanges in crypto. Fees are crazy on Paypal btw

I created also an account like 11 years ago someone sent me 60 USD for the work i've done to the some person.

But i can't withdraw the money because i not verified with bank card. i just cancel the payment so it will go back to the sender and i asked to send it to western union which i shoulder the fee.

This is the best for the cryptocurrency, we dont need those requirements. thanks for answering  also even you dont remember some of them.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I created also an account like 11 years ago someone sent me 60 USD for the work i've done to the some person.

But i can't withdraw the money because i not verified with bank card. i just cancel the payment so it will go back to the sender and i asked to send it to western union which i shoulder the fee.

This is the best for the cryptocurrency, we dont need those requirements. thanks for answering  also even you dont remember some of them.

But you do need same thing for crypto (unless you are using Bisq exchange p2p trading)
as if you want to exchange Bitcoin and crypto for fiat ...you need to register to exchange and fill KYC.

Edited by hexwin

On 10/28/2019 at 7:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Actually PayPal is not a currency rather it's an online wallet. But bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin also has wallets. If you ask for wallets than i would recommend to bitcoin wallet. Paypal transaction fee will charge you at a high rate which is really disgusting. But bitcoin transaction fee is less compared to Paypal. But both have some advantages and disadvantages. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Paypal can be use on all kinds of transactions and thus will not ne redundant unlike bitcoins that once the paymemt is done it is irrevocable and not refundable. 

12 hours ago, Khan said:

Paypal is used in almost the whole world but Crypto is anonymous, private and not traceable while paypal transaction can be traced and even reversed.

That "reverse" feature is what makes paypal a good fishing payment way for scammers. The scammer can complain that didn't recieved any goods from the seller, and paypal just decides to believe the buyer, who retains the money and the goods. Been there.

from what i know, paypal is mode of payment that commonly known or used by most of the people. it has strict process before having an account. on the other hand, in bitcoin, we can withdraw and transfer our money  anonymously. and bitcoin is a currency and paypal is like a money transfer system that can be knowingly use as mode of payment for online transactions.... 

1 hour ago, aika said:

That "reverse" feature is what makes paypal a good fishing payment way for scammers. The scammer can complain that didn't recieved any goods from the seller, and paypal just decides to believe the buyer, who retains the money and the goods. Been there.

Exactly.
There is no such thing in crypto, and that is a good thing, but in case if saomething is relly bad from seller side, than there is nothing buys can do about it also 😉

1 hour ago, ashasanga said:

The only thing great about paypal is the fact that you do not need to expose your card info to some unknown companies instead you trust paypal. with Bitcoin all that is covered so i believe Bitcoin will replace Paypal.

That is true, but if paypal gets hacked...then everyone will have your data

On 10/28/2019 at 3:42 AM, hexwin said:

I prefer to use cryptos but to be honest my clients usually won't accept them as a form of payment so I tend to use PayPal a bit more. They ga e me a good scare a long time ago when they had locked my funds but after sending a couple of papers they promptly unlocked them.. 

13 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

Well at least it's safer to be hacked in one place than many, imagine my card info been exposed to hundreds of online services out there, the vulnerability is high that those companies or their workers might simply try to steal from mem or they could just get hacked, but entrusting all my info to paypal, at least i know paypal I did not expose my info to many.

No you did not expose your card details to many, but you let Paypal expose it for you so you only thing that you are safer, and you actually not.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

i used to have paypal account and same time i have bitcoin, in my personal capacity

those two have their own advantage and disadvantage, so i can't really compare the both, since the are both useful in their own way.

8 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

Well i guess the PayPal hack will affect many people especially the economy of the banks. This hack will be the biggest hack of them all and might mark the massive use of cryptocurency.

hmm! are you telling me that during paypal transactions, paypal exposes my info to the user i'm sending money to, i thought that's the one thing paypal is not meant to be.

Yes, it would be big hack, but we have seen so many even bigger hacks.
Just follow Hack news and you will see how many of them are hacked every day.

I don't know exact process of Paypal verification, but you still need to enter your name, and Paypal enters number of your credit/debit card

27 minutes ago, spinerder said:

If I аm сorrеct if yоu ship with friеnds and fаmily, you don't neеd to pay сhargе, do yоu?

yes you're right, but also in this case you can't ask for refund either, only you can ask for a refund from the seller only if you pay the fees

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

You have made your point so we all come to an agreement that Bitcoin is safer than paypal. But on the other and let's change the question to paypal vs bitcoin exchange sites (yobit, etc) what's safier.

Safest thing would be to use Bitcoin on decentralized wallet/exchange and to trade them in Atomic Swaps or siilar with other people p2p. There is low risk there in holding and trading, and you hols your own keys.
Any website can and will be hacked sooner or later, so I don't trust them at all.

as we know paypal is older than bitcoin. and too much rules on paypal and then must connected too credit cards.i have account verified on paypal and i have try withdrawal too my local bank and look good

23 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

I believe if one ever come to develop a platform that does not real hold money, money are stored on cold storage and the numbers we see on our accounts are just placeholders, that will be safer.

But question are they holding it on cold wallets like they say, so we have to trust them to be honest.
I don't trust anyone, and I think using some decentralized platform is better trustles solution

On 10/28/2019 at 3:53 AM, xBDT Script said:

Paypal is a centralized money transfer system. On the other hand, bitcoin is a currency. Paypal transaction can be reversed while you can't reverse Bitcoin transaction. Paypal requires all of your personal information, bitcoin doesn't. Paypal isn't available in a lot of countries. Bitcoin is available in all over the world.

What else benefit requires? I can create a huge big list.

In addition you can make transactions of any amount with Bitcoin without anyone raising an eyebrow, but Paypal must see to it that they scrutinize the source, your country,your history and maybe the color of your teeth. At the slightest prompting they would seize your funds and you may never get them back even after presenting relevant documents. I know a number of companies that packed up on account of Paypal's high handedness.

Such a huge relief that Bitcoin should up, that was in fact, when some regions of the world started to exist!

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

In terms of easy amd low cost paypal is still the best. People also use paypal more than bitcoin. Maybe because of bitcoin whose price is relatively fast changing.

You can retrieve the payment with paypal, because of that i really hate paypal. If you trade with a bad person, they will try to retrieve the payment from the paypal. Cryptocurrency was really a good option for every payment since all transaction in blockchain and cant be retrieve from the user.

Paypal is not best because in so many countries paypal is banned but as we see the crypto we can make so many account and we can exchange the crypto at any time. Crypto market is the best and real market in the world and its a great market then other online sources.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day