Crypto vs PayPal - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

On 10/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

PayPal is mostly used for online payments system mean to say electronic transmission of money mostly international remittance and crypto market mostly for trading purposes. And also as payment system .

There are no advantages in Paypal, and it has very high fees without interest, so I prefer bitcoin because it is special and it has many advantages, including investment, security, and making big money.

• +1 1

I personally prefer btc, since there are many commissions for shipping and withdrawals, and they can still block your account due to complaints and can even be false. For greater security I prefer to use cryptocurrencies.

This so obvious that i will prefer bitcoin not paypal cause bitcoin has more facilities than paypal and for me bitcoin is more easier than using paypal   

Crypto is the best 100% because in paypal you can transfer money to only other paypal account, bank or check. But in crypto you can send money in more than 10 online payments for electronic currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Paypal is some type of a useless thing. We must Ramain aware of how things are happening. Paypl is completely in hands of US authorities.

Well the only advantage of paypal is the insurance against scams, reimbursements and all that aspect, the rest of the cryptocurrencies in my opinion win in everything

In my opinion Pay pal is a very bad platform for exchange between users, since it has too high rates, we can find other payment platforms such as Uphold, Payeer that have integrated cryptocurrency exchange which Paypal lacks, therefore it is better use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin for interchange between users and thus avoid high commissions.

Crypto vs PayPal. Crypto currency is also called as digital currency. As the crypto vs PayPal is both are same because PayPal is used for the money which you earn by the cryptoworld so both are same

I have used Paypali and similar online payment systems for years and all of them are completely infamous. I used paypal and derivative systems that suddenly my account was frozen or "over-buying" took over all my assets Bitcoin is freedom 🙂

I have used Paypali and similar online payment systems for years and all of them are completely infamous. I used paypal and derivative systems that suddenly my account was frozen or "over-buying" took over all my assets Bitcoin is freedom 🙂

On 10/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, hexwin said:

In a country like mine where Bitcoins it's totally unacceptable I think paypal is more accessible and acceptable u like Bitcoin they see this coin as an illegal digital asset I hope that the government mindset change over time towards bitcoins

On 10/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, hexwin said:

paypal has faster transactions than bitcoin but bitcoin has lower fees and more privacy. with paypa you can also send a low amount of money  but doing that with bitcoin is not worth

so i think bitcoin is slightly better than paypal

Well, the difference is A LOT.

You're your own boss with Cryptocurrency but with PayPal, PayPal is your boss.

They can limit your account even without any valid reason!

In fact, I use any wallet that I find useful and safe. I do not care about a wallet against another wallet. It is true that the transfer fees differ from one wallet to another, but this is not important if you are working on a very respectable profit.

1 hour ago, AmazingLicense said:

Well, the difference is A LOT.

You're your own boss with Cryptocurrency but with PayPal, PayPal is your boss.

They can limit your account even without any valid reason!

yes I agree with you with paypal they have a limit when sending money, but using cryptocurrency there is no limit sending cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have used both of them in the past and I am still using PayPal sometimes for receiving some payments. I think bitcoin has some advantages but we also need to use PayPal sometimes 

I rarely used PayPal because sometimes a small problem occur in my account but in crypto currency the way of transaction in money is just a piece of cake but yes its sometimes slow process.

It is an issue that gives a lot of thought to be debated the two have their pros and cons. but my personal opinion is better to work with btc currently one of the reasons is for the problems of paypal disputes, and in btc transactions are irreversible once you send the money you will not be able to opt for any refund

Bitcoin is the easiest to use and deal and does not need a lot of privacy and personal information. Anyone can use it. As for PayPal, it is more difficult to deal with and needs some additional information.

Bitcoin is progressively powerful and we can unknown in move and withdrawal, paypal account right currently need to do KYC and I dont like kyc

I used to searched and use apps where in they pay through paypal  but it seems like when i send the payment to my account it doesn’t count so i stop use it thats why i am very thankful when i use this crypto talk it really gives me benefits and earnings.

Transaction charges are lower in Bitcoin than PayPal. Additionally, anonymity is higher in Bitcoin than PayPal. Unlike PayPal, Bitcoin transactions don’t expose your account to suspension.

PayPal and crypto are two different things. While the first is fully centralized payment system the second is decentralized which means the full freedom for your finance.