Crypto vs PayPal - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

The advantage of cryptocurrency is far better than PayPal, PayPal has money regulations while cryptocurrency can be used as you want and no restrictions in it

PayPal aims to create a global currency similar to digital currencies independent of banks and governments after the PayPal system has solved many problems related to online transactions, or whether digital currencies can also solve those problems.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Hello my dear friend. I used PayPal once or twice and i realized that it require lot of transaction fee. Even for both receiver and sender it take fee in single transaction from both sides. I hate PayPal. 

47 minutes ago, WesleyDay said:

No matter how strict or expensive PayPal is for customers and sellers, PayPal will remain the platform for them. This is the universally recognized protection of sellers and buyers for customers who give PayPal their main value. As long as PayPal remains the leader there, users (buyers and sellers) will most likely continue to assume obligations to provide this service. And by the way .... What do you think is different from today, say, a year or two ago?

paypal is a means of sending and receiving money the way it seams why crypto depends of what aspect of it you would talk of such as crypto minning, trading, I payment means, I etc it covers more aspect than paypal

For  me, paypla  is only good for storing money especially that it is an international one, while cryptocurrency is a good investment, so I think we must not compare the both of them since they aren't in the same category.

Paypal prohibits many countries from using it and may cause problems and lose your balance in the Paypal account when it prevents you from accessing it. As for Crypto, it has more financial freedom, privacy and security.

I think crypto is better than PayPal but the problem is that you cannot use cryptocurrency for a lot of payments right now. So paypal is definitely also useful 

I think that they will only help a friend to develop better. But if you look in the long run, then the cryptocurrency will definitely win, because it is decentralized, and the currencies on paypal are fully centralized, you even need to go through KYC there

Paypal isn't blockchain; so we can make any Comparison between it and bitcoin, but i think you mean the fees. PayPal is the highest fees bank; iam from who Dislikes this bank and always use russian payeer bank, about bitcoin is has main fees ( network fees that always should be Found ) + the wallet fees, in yobit, the platform bitcoin withdrwaling fees is very high ( network fees + platform fees ), so many traders don't prefer it. About coinbase for example, you can see the wallet fees is low, you should only pay network fees as good.

This is the difference.

Pyapal have a hard and so hard rules like visa or mastercard rather crypto is easy you need wallet and congratulation you 10 ans or 80 ans where ever

1 hour ago, Dguy said:

while handling fraud, if there is proof, you could request a paypal refund from the fraudulent account however bitcoin is not

That request for a refund is what dangerous about crypto, you could easily get black mailed, while on crypto it would be your mistake to send coins to a wrong person..

We knew cryptocurrency has been left out in term of payment of goods and services, but we don't need to look at that aspect due to the fact that cryptocurrency is still developing

Crypto is much easier to work with here than PayPal Working at PayPal is very difficult. There are many rules to follow Most people prefer crypto from PayPal. The thing that bothers me the most is KYC and PayPal can't do anything without KYC In that case, we feel more comfortable working in crypto.

27 minutes ago, GreedLap said:

Yes, I also didn’t like PayPal, I like bitcoins because many users use bitcoins for payment, although not all payments are made using memggunakan bitcoins, but I prefer that Bitcoins written in PayPal are quite complicated for me.

PayPal is quite simple to use, on my case i sometimes use paypal on localbitcoin to cash my bitcoins.

When I started I used only paypal but currently I do not use it echo I do not like I prefer to work with other processors and if I had to choose in crypto or paypal I prefer a thousand times cryptocurrency wallets 

Paypal fees are high, and transfers are difficult, and a Paypal account needs an American number and a bank account is activated. This is tiring. Cryptocurrencies are much easier in terms of account creation, trading and transfer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, GreedLap said:

Paypal is slightly better in terms of security, and we will get support from PayPal on any issues that we found in the transaction. But this object is not in Bitcoin. In addition, both have advantages and disadvantages that you can choose for your business. Before I use PayPal to receive my online payment. But now I use both, I am ready to accept my payment in bitcoins and PayPal.

PayPal is very strict on safety but they don't let you send thousands of dollars in one transaction. If your receiver or seller accepts bitcoin, it is always better to send money through bitcoin despite the fact that it takes longer to be processed because PayPal is monitoring every transaction and they are notorious for unjustified suspicions towards their customers. If USD is not necessary for me, I will prefer bitcoin all the time.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, Malerik said:

It’s also very convenient for me to use bitcoins than PayPal, and it is easy to use bitcoins. And if you used PayPal, you need a bank account to confirm, but in bitcoins you only need email. And I think bitcoin is much safer than PayPal for big conversions.

Paypal nowadays adapts even in many countries, while bitcoin is still making its own name, but sooner or later I think paypal will be listing bitcoin as one of the currency and it will be a good for the crypto world, since paypal funds can be converted or sell in many fiats.

Yeah crypto have many advantages over PayPal. First of all transactions process in crypto is very easy and it doesn't requires your personal information while in PayPal you have to give your personal information before creating your account.

Bitcoin wallets are much better than PayPal Bank for several reasons, PayPal Bank is difficult to establish and needs a Visa card so that we can activate it unlike the currency wallets and also the PayPal Bank exposed to the risk of theft more than the wallet and it only supports the euro and zoos while the encryption wallets support a very large number of cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Princeazam said:

Both are useful in their way. I don't think Paypal now officially accepts Bitcoin deposits.
I do have both paypal account and I never saw nothing regarding Bitcoin so far.

Paypal is focused on the dollar and other fiat currencies. for digital currencies like bitcoin I have never heard of and it is probably impossible.

2 hours ago, Danya mash said:

Both have their advantages. I think Paypal is more like a bank because you use fiduciary currency, whereas BTC has the advantage of choosing whether to use BTC or other crypto because you can exchange it.

Paypal is not like a banks, maybe crypto somehow they are like banks when put in wallets, paypal does not store money they are just a third part.

Just now, DubVision said:

I agree, Bitcoin is better than PayPal. The same is not possible at any time. Based on the need of the user, it is right to choose the right service. Bitcoin provides a faster transaction for a lower fee, but this cannot be guaranteed all the time. View the current time period to confirm the transaction.

But they are different platforms, crypto is online money, while PayPal is a connector of online money and banks.

7 minutes ago, Awaren said:

Well, I feel that currently Bitcoin is really better than PayPal. Well, PayPal never gives great advantages to its users, but Bitcoin, you can get it for free, and can bring good profits. In addition, there are a lot of advantages of bitcoins, just many people who did not realize this.

This is because PayPal is a wallet where fiat currencies are stored, such as dollars, so obviously it will not produce this like saving and transacting there.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

I think bitcoin and PayPal both are perfect. I am using PayPal and bitcoin both. But I think PayPal is better than bitcoin. This is my opinion not sure. Because many people support bitcoin also.