Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

Hey mate, you ask a good question about bitcoin trade, we know Bitcoin price is high, if we trade bitcoin we can get a good profit, also we can get a big loss but we can earn profit if trade other coin in the market. So my answer is we make a good profit if we trade rank coin in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not necessary to exchange bitcoin to obtain profits you can also invest in other cryptocurrencies to have profits it is easier and with good profits that is what I do I invest in stable cryptocurrencies and that they have a good future and I make profits.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is a good idea to diversify into other currencies with bitcoin earnings, it can help you generate better returns, but you have to be careful because a fluctuation can devalue the currencies you are buying. I think a sure way to guarantee profit is to trade for a stable coin.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

In crypto you can trade with any currencies that's have best volume and having the better profit not only bitcoin, but in order to earn that profit you must be expert in crypto trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

..There are many strong currencies, and knowing it is not easy. The currency market includes hundreds of currencies and we should not trade randomly and from good currencies
 Litecoin
  Dash
 Stellar
 EOS
 XRP
 ETH

• +1 1

Most newbies never had the idea that most altcoin can give more profit than bitcoin, since bitcoin is the most popular any one who is new to trade, will want to trade with bitcoin, using low capital to trade with bitcoin will bring low profit too, but using that same low capital to trade with some altcoins which are cheaper in price will fetch large profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can trade with any active cryptocurrencies in the market not only bitcoin, but bitcoin are mostly popular and the mostly active market than others markets.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well no you dont need to just use bitcoin to earn profit. There are more currencies that you can use and just trade and gain from buying low and sell higher and then exchange back to Bitcoin.

Or just simply participate at bonuses or giveaways and you will earn more profit than just by trading bitcoin.

There are tons of options at your disposal 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right, there are currencies that also make good profits and it is more accessible, however, in my opinion, I am afraid of some currencies after analyzing it well, so I always opt for bitcoin, because I already know it and I know it is reliable and, for through it, I can do many things and make good profits.

56 minutes ago, Rusev440 said:

Thanks @Calvinpriva for always providing us with useful contents. I am not a trader but with the teaching of your topic It motivate me to begins to trading ripple coin because among the coins you listed it is the one with the cheapest price and is also profitable. I will try to put your topic into practice and make sure I know how to trade ripple coin.

You are welcome @Rusev440 yes, there is a profit also to trade ripple, but you just need to be careful because trading is always risk. It has two sides which are profit and loss, so be careful to trade at the right time to avoid unnecessary loss.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is better to trade altcoins when there is time for them. It is not very easy to spot but you will notice the pumps as whales will start doing that. I don't know exactly when is the best time but probably when Bitcoin has stopped rising for a long time.

Yes, trading Bitcoin is profitable, but when you have more than one bitcoin , the greater the number the greater the profit, but with a thousand dollars you will not achieve anything from Bitcoin trading, in fact there are many other currencies that have more profit than Bitcoin.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

Thank you, brother for the alert. In the past, I used to rely only on Bitcoin, but after researching and studying the correct trading methods, I became invested in other fairly recent currencies.

Bitcoin's trading is profitable but we can't say that if you want to earn so you "must" only buy and sell bitcoin! i think that all the cryptocurrencies traders know the volatility nature of bitcoins' prices.. and earning from it isn't easy as it sounds especially because of the whales who can control the market whenever they want in addition to the affects because of some international accidents.. this cryptocurrencies trading field is really deep and we should really be aware and learn a lot before entering it! for me , i prefer altcoins trading because when bitcoin moves so i can predict the next move for altcoins and this the best strategy for me...

The trading is the great way to get some earn, but there is plenty of way to trade. You can deal with many others coins not only with the btc. But btc is often used in the case of the trading. The alternative coins are also good and the price of the others coins little different. 

Nowdays there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in which bigginers can trade with and make a huge profit with them but most of new crypto trade beginners knows only Bitcoin because it's more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it, but personally I recommend crypto trade beginners to use Litecoin in trading because Litecoin transactions confirm 4 times faster than Bitcoin transactions with low fees as compared that of Bitcoin.

Edited by leakydonney
Correction

Bitcoin is a very expensive and valuable coin. Bitcoin transactions are also quite profitable.  If you want to make a profit on Bitcoin transactions, you need to have a good experience with this...

Trading is one of the areas of profit from cryptocurrencies and there are many currencies that can be traded with Bitcoin, and good profits can be achieved through the price difference, but you must always choose good and suitable currencies and stay away from worthless currencies

It depends on your capital!
If you have small capital, I do not think it is a good idea to enter trading with Bitcoin because you will not feel a big profit when the bitcoin price rises!
I advise you to use currencies whose price is very low .. the rate of change and height will be very good, and through which you can double your capital in a short period!

Bitcoin market movement is so much fast and that pair is best for trading becasue main thing in the trading is just the movement and in the crypto market BTC movement is so much fast and good and we make good money through that coin easily.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Trading is very good and profitable but it is not a must to trade to make profits with crypto currencies. You can choose to buy and hodl, since the market is volatile, you can make a lot of profits based on the price actions.

Thank you for this post my friend. It's really fascinating. I think bitcoin trading is better with the experience as we would be fluent with the trands of market and the trading tactics. Make sure you are capable of handling the coin in a way to get good profit.

On 9/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, nykas said:

I think everyone can earn more where there are less people. Most people trade on bitcoin pairs and it`s not a mistake, but I think, that less popular coins and pairs can be more profitable. Trading like any other sphere requires constant development and learning, so everyone can find something 

You have a good point mate and for that reason i think trading with the likes of litecoin, ethereum and xrp will be more profitable since they fluctuate a lot in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Arbitrage trading will be much better for trading this coins so as to make some reasonable profit but we have to remember that the bigger your investment the bigger your profit 😉.

BetFury                                                   

Beginner's prefer to trade well known coin like bitcoin and Ethereum thinking its will yield them more profits. These coins you mention for trading are also profitable I have try ripple for investment. 

Actually bitcion has overtake all the others cion on global market this days because bitcion pay more money than others. The bitcion earn more profit when investing, and is the most valuable cions and most expensive in the market value which could make you earn money more than anyother cions

• Useful or interesting 1