Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

the price of BTC we can always trade with them and earn really huge amount of profit, so working with it for those with experience

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

coins are also good for trading, but in any case the swing of the market values of currencies returns to the value of bitcoin

• +2 1

No, every time I buy bitcoin I try to do it when its value drops a little, and then I store it because it always tends to increase again, so I am not necessary to exchange the bitcoin for another currency.

everything is capital risk, you can win, but also you can lose, exchanging bitcoin for cash is above all to mobilize and buy other things

• +2 1

In my opinion, a novice trader should choose long-term trading to reduce risks, carefully monitor the rise or fall of prices, and do a technical study and analysis of the graphs of digital assets, all of these factors make achieving profit is almost inevitable. Trading in Bitcoin is good, but it needs high amounts. There are digital currencies such as XRP, ETH  Their prices are cheaper and their trading is profitable

On 9/17/2020 at 4:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

Please, I hope you will share with us what you have about trading for the benefit of everyone, we are here to share experience, learn and increase our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trade in the market to make profits, I am interested in these details, thank you.

Actually, no, of course not! Because there are a large number of other altcoins, coins or tokens on the market that can also be used for trading. But it seems to me that most often we are talking about bitcoin, because it has a very high price, and acutality!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is not only Bitcoin that we trade but it is the safest from other cryptocurrencies. We need more experience and more technical knowledge to trade altcoins and even the best traders fail many times to predict them correctly. It is hard to find the top too as you can sell litecoin at $100 for profit and it can reach $400 in two weeks. So this trade would be succesful but also missing the most profit.

@Calvinpriva Exactly we have many options for trading or investment rather than Bitcoin. If we are able to find out coin with low price and low market cap ready for boom then we can grab the best profit from it.  And I'm personally tracking and Trading LTC. For small trader like us it's the hidden gem in my opinion. 

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Exactly we have many options for trading or investment rather than Bitcoin. If we are able to find out coin with low price and low market cap ready for boom then we can grab the best profit from it.  And I'm personally tracking and Trading LTC. For small trader like us it's the hidden gem in my opinion. 

Brother @Ridam in just few days i earned $9 per LTC that i bought at $46, i was telling a lot of people to buy LTC and hold for some time, only few members listened! But in less than two weeks they came PM and regret why they didn't listen and buy LTC at that time! I don't know why many people only think about bitcoin when they need to buy a coin for holding, there are many cheap coins that can benefit us if we'll buy at a low point.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for the advise @Calvinpriva, I too normally trade altcoins but not so much on bitcoins because I prefer to HODL btc for long term investment since it is the OG and the coin that has the long term track record.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Brother @Ridam in just few days i earned $9 per LTC that i bought at $46, i was telling a lot of people to buy LTC and hold for some time, only few members listened! But in less than two weeks they came PM and regret why they didn't listen and buy LTC at that time! I don't know why many people only think about bitcoin when they need to buy a coin for holding, there are many cheap coins that can benefit us if we'll buy at a low point.

@Calvinpriva I had bought LTC last week at around 50$ and If i remember correctly, 2 days ago I sell them at around 58-59$. In such small time with such less effort for analysis I managed to make profit from it. So now I'm following your strategy to buy LTC whenever less than 50$ and sell at good small profit.😊

I'm also Hodling TWT and hope it doesn't make me sad 🤣

• +4 1

Yes right @Calvinpriva those 3 coins are cheap and profitable and there are a lot of cryptocurrencies good for trading like, XRP, Litecoin, Waves, Zec.... and more, also some new coins are profitable, but of course if you plan to hold them for long time choose the most popular like Bitcoin, Ethereum include XRP, LTC.... about the new are for short time.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 9/17/2020 at 1:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

You can assume that you can make profits with such move but the price will never move like you have described in this example, so do not give false hopes to the new comers.

1 hour ago, Ryken8 said:

Thank you for the advise @Calvinpriva, I too normally trade altcoins but not so much on bitcoins because I prefer to HODL btc for long term investment since it is the OG and the coin that has the long term track record.

You are welcome @Ryken8 yes, there are many profitable altcoins when you'll trade or invest them at the right time when the market allows. BTC is good to invest as well, but i prefer to invest in BTC if you have good amount of capital. 

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva I had bought LTC last week at around 50$ and If i remember correctly, 2 days ago I sell them at around 58-59$. In such small time with such less effort for analysis I managed to make profit from it. So now I'm following your strategy to buy LTC whenever less than 50$ and sell at good small profit.😊

I'm also Hodling TWT and hope it doesn't make me sad 🤣

@Ridam I'm glad to hear that you have made profit from LTC, it's very good because it proves that profit can be generated from many coins and it all depends with your skills.

I was discussing with my brother @Whited35 about TWT, i hope you know he is good in coin analysis 😊 so lets keep holding TWT.

29 minutes ago, Enola Holms said:

You can assume that you can make profits with such move but the price will never move like you have described in this example, so do not give false hopes to the new comers.

Friend @Enola Holms it's not good to say i gave false information while you haven't proof! I can even report you for accusing me of giving false information while it is not true, but for today I will not do that but learn to do research before accusing someone. Look here carefully and then tell me where is my false info....

WAVES Price on September 25/09/2020 14:00 it was $2.4

waves.JPG.147fb4715b42837b2ab24020dbdd19cf.JPG

WAVES Price in 7 days before today was $3.4

747271074_waves2.JPG.753a79d071028393b234ee128b7686a7.JPG

Let's calculate... 

You purchased 100 WAVES on 25/09 at a price of $2.4 (100x2.4 = $240) and you have hold them IN LESS THAN A MONTH and sell them on 21/10 at a price of $3.4 (100x3.4 = $340) that means you have earned a PROFIT of $100, or am I wrong? Let say you have remove $10 for the fee "though it's less than $5" you would still made a profit of $90 !!!!!!!!

We always give trading information according to our experience!

Be careful, brother! It's not good to say I gave false information while everything is true! Calculate yourself on your yobit account to prove!!!

• +4 1
  • +5 2

It is not necessary that you trade on bitcoin now to get more profit, rather you can trade on any other currency and every cryptocurrency will give you profit. As you know there are many cryptocurrencies and every cryptocurrency will give you advantages or disadvantages according to your own. Trading is of two types, short time trading and long term trading. Trading on bitcoins is a shirt term trading in which you can benefit in a very short time, but for this you need a huge amount. Many people trade on bitcoins only because bitcoin is a currency that gives them very high profits in a short time. And I also love trading on bitcoins because we can be rich in this in a very short time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many alternative choices for BTC in crypto world. There are many crypto coins which have capability to earn a good profit for thier traders. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I wasdiscussing with my brother @Whited35 about TWT, i hope you know he is good in coin analysis 😊 so lets keep holding TWT

@Calvinpriva Yes he has good analysis on the coin and project. And I'm also getting many suggestions with @Whited35 on different projects. Likewise I have discussed about the TWT with him during the investment. Despite of his busy schedule he always manages time for suggestions which is a great thing. And are you also Hodling TWT @Calvinpriva?

• +3 1
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Yes he has good analysis on the coin and project. And I'm also getting many suggestions with @Whited35 on different projects. Likewise I have discussed about the TWT with him during the investment. Despite of his busy schedule he always manages time for suggestions which is a great thing. And are you also Hodling TWT @Calvinpriva?

@Ridam I wish, 😊 but am not holding TWT. I can only use Trust wallet in mobile device... unfortunately, am not using mobile for now because of some personal things. I'm not sure if I'll get this opportunity to buy them at a lower price, because I will use mobile from November 16 or 17.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Ridam I wish, 😊 but am not holding TWT. I can only use Trust wallet in mobile device... unfortunately, am not using mobile for now because of some personal things. I'm not sure if I'll get this opportunity to buy them at a lower price, because I will use mobile from November 16 or 17.

@Calvinpriva If TWT didn't get binance listing before Nov 16-17 then sure you will hav e chance in my opinion and view. Below 10 -12 cent is good price to buy as we can expect the coin to reach 1$ or more after the listing for sure. And as it's part of Binance project with huge road map, I think it will be great and if you could take entry after own analysis it will be better. 

Even if you are Windows, you can run emulator and have Android experience with all apps compatible and check TWT. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

17 minutes ago, Ridam said:

If TWT didn't get binance listing before Nov 16-17 then sure you will hav e chance in my opinion and view.

@Ridam It would be unfortunate for me if this happened 😅 i already lose hope because there are so many days between today to 17/11. In fact, less than 10 cents is a good price, listing TWT in binance will increase its price.

24 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Even if you are Windows, you can run emulator and have Android experience with all apps compatible and check TWT. 

Yep, I tried bluestacks but it doesn't work well. I don't know if the problem is bluestack or my PC. Is there another good emulator that can work quickly?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Who said it is must. No it is not. You can trade hundred with hundred of other currencies where you can earn more than trading in bitcoin. Ok dear it is not compulsory to be only trade in bitcoin.

There are different markets in different coins you can chose any of the market and work on it you do no need to stick to a particular coin or pair, there are as many opportunities as the pairs of coins.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Yes he has good analysis on the coin and project. And I'm also getting many suggestions with @Whited35 on different projects.

@Ridam I think you have added TWT in your investment portfolio after purchasing it when a deep price drop, you guys might allow sometimes to expect another pump for TWT. Remember, $0.25 can be another new resistance for the upcoming pump(if it happens 😉)

Thanks @Calvinpriva. Just like you , here is no problem for me to share my knowledge to guys even through DM because public discussions threads need to be maintained according to the forum rules and I am compelled not to deliver financial advice. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Being a trader is not a easy work as it had alot of complications and thinking to work with and also i little luck from your side as there are alot of risk taking moments you had to take into as you wont take em sometimes you regret it.

• +1 1