Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks @Calvinpriva. Just like you , here is no problem for me to share my knowledge to guys even through DM because public discussions threads need to be maintained according to the forum rules and I am compelled not to deliver financial advice. 

@Whited35 Of course, it is not advisable to give financial advice in order to avoid blame if the results will be different from what you advised. It is better to discuss financial analysis with someone and he/she will decide what to do, but not to give him financial advice directly!

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Becoming a profitable trader in bitcoin or any other asset requires a good amount of time invested in learning, developing a strategy and practicing. As for trading with cryptocurrencies, in my opinion most of them can potentially yield good profits, and it all really boils down to their market capitalization, the bigger it is, the more difficult is to manipulate the price. Also trading when a currency is within a well-established up or down trend usually gives good results. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I love to trade in waves coin. I am a beginner too in crypto trading, so waves should be the best option for me to trade and earn profit. 

Waves is a good coin, performing very well now a days. It should give good profit if we invest in it properly, at a proper time. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam I think you have added TWT in your investment portfolio after purchasing it when a deep price drop, you guys might allow sometimes to expect another pump for TWT. Remember, $0.25 can be another new resistance for the upcoming pump(if it happens 😉)

@Whited35 I have Bought 110 TWT at around 0.12$ and when the price dumped to 0.08$ I added 200 more to my portfolio. If 0.25$ will be another resistance for TWT I will sell some of my TWT and add double of them in dip. 😊

• +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 I have Bought 110 TWT at around 0.12$ and when the price dumped to 0.08$ I added 200 more to my portfolio. If 0.25$ will be another resistance for TWT I will sell some of my TWT and add double of them in dip. 😊

@Ridam yes so that is the best way of earning profit from any coins we have to buy coins at that time when the price is goes down and hold it invest it in different sites and after sometimes it will goes up again and we can get great profit..

Thank you @Calvinpriva for posting this informative topic. You are right that these are among the best and cheapest cryptocurrencies to invest in. They are also very profitable. I would like to add dogecoin to the list as well because it is very cheap and if you have it in abundance you could profit a lot from it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 10.10.2020 at 14:51, Rosarvx said:

the price of BTC we can always trade with them and earn really huge amount of profit, so working with it for those with experience

Of course bitcoins are worth trading and not just investing in them. After all, if you have experience, with the right approach to trading when the price falls, you can also make a profit.

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

Thank you @Calvinpriva for posting this informative topic. You are right that these are among the best and cheapest cryptocurrencies to invest in. They are also very profitable. I would like to add dogecoin to the list as well because it is very cheap and if you have it in abundance you could profit a lot from it.

Sure @Dark Shadow even dogecoin can generate profit if you'll trade it at the right time when the market is good. Waves has given me a profit of $1 per each coin in less than a month, last month the price was less than $2.5 and i sold at a price of $3.5 this month. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Of course, it is not advisable to give financial advice in order to avoid blame if the results will be different from what you advised. It is better to discuss financial analysis with someone and he/she will decide what to do, but not to give him financial advice directly!

Crypto trading is itself the riskiest sector and nothing is 100% risk -free there 😂 If someone compelled me to give him advise for his convince, I first tell him all the risks involved in the cryptocurrency tradings. 

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Ridam Sounds like a good plan. Good luck brother 😉

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Ridam 

we have to buy coins at that time when the price is goes down and hold it invest it in different sites and after sometimes it will goes up again and we can get great profit..

@Mark wood Keep in mind brother, not all projects or coin can make a comeback after the dump. So we must do the analysis and properly look into their fundamentals before Investment and taking entry.

I do believe on TWT and may be I can be wrong and I'm well prepared for that too😊.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, the given coins above is very fitted for those people who wants to invest some small amount of money by having a cheapest amount in the market, in the three coins mentioned above, i will prefer ripple (XRP) because this is more profitable than the other two by reaching the 3rd place on cryptocurrency rankings and there's a lot of people investing on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for your recommendations, it is always good to look at other profitable currencies, so in particular I will investigate about them to see if I can invest, what you say is the reality for the BTC to be profitable you must have good money, to currently I am investing in TWT.

Of course, you are right for us as beginners and small earners. We cannot enter the bitcoin market as whales do, so we have to invest in less valuable currencies such as Litecoin or Ethereum, as they have a good opportunity to rise and make profits for us.

The exchange in cryptocurrencies is an essential action to obtain profit, whether bitcoins are hoarded for a period of time and after there is an upward price movement, they are sold, or goods are acquired and paid with bitcoin, or that bitcoin is invested in different projects and there is a favorable return on investment, it will always be necessary to exchange bitcoin to obtain the expected benefits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks friend. Very good your explanation. I leave you the 5 points. I like the world of trading, but it is complex and I admit it. Many decisions are made based on the fear of losing everything and in the end you end up losing, but if you do well, you can make steady money.

It is a good idea to open a topic for making cryptocurrency trading recommendations and analyzes by experienced traders, I think that the currencies you mentioned have a promising future, especially Waves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This was very interesting. I try to learn about trading and about altcoins and I think that I found a good ground to begin with this post. Thanks a lot friend for this very nice post and you explained it very well even for me that I don't know a lot I understood perfectly. I have to put Litecoin too next to Bitcoin and Ethereum for my research.

you dont have to trade with BTC, if you trade with a simple coin that have low price, may be you make more profits.

Trade have a significant place in the market, but its not only  the source of the income. But may be most of the people thought that the trading is the easiest way to earn but the reality is the  totally different. The trading is not a easy way to get rich but it has a potentiality to get earn.

No it isn't a must for someone to trade before he earned profit here in cryptocurrency. Even by holding alone you can profit from it but for you to gained the price has to skull rocket from the amount you bought it. And there's also crypto investment where you stakes your little coun and gained profit from it also at the end of the day.

Certainly, trading in classic currencies is safer due to the strength of its credibility despite its few profits. There are also reliable currencies with strong projects that can make a good profit from them.

Of course it is not the only cryptocurrency that we can trade. Ethereum had so much profit as it dropped again close to $300 that was a new buying area with Bitcoin above $10k and it is now at $460 moving to $500 again. It is not only Bitcoin that we can trade and make money. Litecoin too that you explained and it has reached more than sixty dollars twice in the last months.

Hey friend, its not must to trade in bitcoin. You have many other options available, but most of the people choose bitcoin because of its high potential and popularity. The other coins are XRP, LTC, waves etc. Among these coins XRP is comparatively cheaper, LTC is not that cheap but its affordable. Its always preferable to trade in different coins at the same time, so you get to know more about different currencies. So before trading, learn well about a currency and its market conditions. 

• +2 1