Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

No its not necessary to trade to make profits you can benefits from many websites just you need more money. I suggest you to trade but be careful

• +5 1

I think everyone can earn more where there are less people. Most people trade on bitcoin pairs and it`s not a mistake, but I think, that less popular coins and pairs can be more profitable. Trading like any other sphere requires constant development and learning, so everyone can find something

• +4 1

There is no must or necessity in choosing bitcoin for profit. The reason most beginners start with bitcoin is that BTC is among the safest and least riskiest coins on the market. Most trade training articles recommend beginners to make their first trades with BTC and don't try altcoins until they have learned all the tips and tricks

• +5 1

No mate is not a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit in cryptocurrency. Me as me i trade Link coins and Ada then the profit is good for sure. You have to watch price everytime when you are free and you will find good coins to invest

• +2 1

These are some of the coins I trade too and now they seem to have good price again that maybe we can make small buys as you say. A good time to buy some altcoins is now that the price dropped a little and can start rising very fast. I use these coins a lot too because they are very fast and cheap in fees

• +5 1

First of all, we should have a lot of experience and knowledge about trading.It is not necessary that we should always purchase and share bitcoins, apart from this, we can purchase other coins or currencies and after by sharing them we can earn a lot of profit.

There is no way, if you want to earn profit without trading bitcoin. Because trading involves buying and selling and traders buy when low and sell when high

• +3 1

The answer is actually yes for one that want to earn fast and always but if you just want to earn few and occasionally you can can wait for airdrops to released that is my opinion

• +3 1

Trading is considered more profitable, but it needs a lot of knowledge, trading Bitcoin is more profitable because of the high price and the ability of people to deal with it more, so working with it for those with experience will achieve many profits

• +2 1

The crypto sphere is very various and if you wanna to earn some, than it is good idea to take part in a lot of projects, not only to trade or invest one certain cryptocurrency or project, and if you will take part in a lot of projects. 

It is not necessary to trade in Bitcoin to make a profit. You can trade in other Crypto coins to make a decent profit. Secondly you can buy or collect coins and sell it at a future date to make a profit.

It is not an obligation on us from the forum. But, it is your own choice. You can trade if you want to. And if you do not want to trade you do not need to do it. Its totally depends on your own wish.

Trading is one of the very profitable methods and it has two types, short-term or long, so if you want a lot of profit, you have to trade short, but with strong currencies and large quantities, to make your profit good, or if you are thinking of establishing wealth and working for the future, you must invest in weak currencies because its profit will be for years not for the time being

Trading is profitable there are two types of trading short term and Long term trading means invest with bit coin and eth.in short term we get big profit and in short term trading we get good profit after some patience.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

yes dude we can go for long term or short term trading like a smaller coins except btc n ETH we can invest less valued coins and after sometime they also gives good profits 

• +3 1

Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely follow your advice and will try to invest in these coins. What I like about your post is that you gave us examples of cheap coins. 

I think the coins in the marketcap top 30, or even 50 are decent enough to consider in trading. The ones with good projects and volume is always in my interest especially when they are in their bullish trends.

And finally of course it is always a good idea to include Bitcoin in your total crypto if you are in the crypto market and you don't have the king of the market in the crypto, you may not be making any sense 🙂  

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I agree with you, to trade with Bitcoin it's necessary for newbies to invest a lot of money to get good profits. Anyway, it's the most recommended currency for beginners, because it's the safest and most stable than the others.
Regarding the coins you recommend, I like Litecoin because I think it is a good crypto and I think that in the medium term it can reach a quite high price, because it is still one of the most used cryptocurrencies.

Thank you so much for the information. I initially wanted to keep my earnings in bitcoins but with this explanation i think i will go for other coins. The issue is that bitcoin is very attractive due to its sky rocketing ability and most of us are carried away by that and we fail to realise the value and profitability of other coins.

Most people preferring bitcoin to trade because it's easier to earn more money especially foe the beginners because bitcoin is very popular by having a huge amount of value, the coins that you mentioned above are also profitable and having a budget friendly price.

It depends on the situation especially the price of the bitcoin. Right now bitcoin pumps to its highest possible price which is very high and all of the people who invested in to it earns a good profit when they trade bitcoin. I also make some good profit by trading bitcoin because of it high price right now.

It is depend upon dealer as dealer want. If dealer visit the change with bitcoin he can earn but rely upon marketplace new cash have capacity to make a few earnings however they need interest and time.

I can say that those are the best cryptocurrencies that I have seen and I trade on a low scale, the XRP, LTC and BNB. These are the cryptocurrencies that I use to make some profits which you can also get from yobit with very low commission costs, it is surprising that XRP and LTC are the 4th and 5th place in the most famous cryptocurrencies in the world and have a very low cost of transaction fees.

I have not really used the WAVES cryptocurrency, but thanks to this publication I will also start trading with this cryptocurrency, I will have to seek much more knowledge of this cryptocurrency and I will use it for future investments.

• +2 1

It is depend upon trader as trader wish. If trader go to the trade with bitcoin he can earn but depend upon market new coins have ability to make some profit but they need attention and time.

I think everyone can earn more where there are less people. Most people trade on bitcoin pairs and it`s not a mistake, but I think, that less popular coins and pairs can be more profitable. Trading like any other sphere requires constant development and learning, so everyone can find something