Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

Yes, I agree, and as you said, most newbies think that only BTC can generate profit, so they only look to invest in BTC, but I have seen people who invest in xrp and make good amount of profits too, but personally I do like litecoin investment because it is kind of always appreciating.

Well said in these examples. It is how we trade and profit. We can double or quadruple our trade when buying low as we expect the market rise. And we sell for a profit as this is trading we don't do that to lose money but to make. The prices can grow too much though, so when trading we can take the profit and leave something behind, to sell later. No need to sell everything as it can give us a better ROI when we are in bull run.

I liked the xrp currency and i will buy from them soon but i have some fears from any decreasing in his price because i do not have enough experience in this currency.

• +1 1

yes I agree with your opinion and suggestion about this site and now a days market will be absent downs so you can easily invest some money on it and Aana good and valuable profit table learning through this online earning site because the first condition is that you can continuously connected to the market through this site.

If you expert in trade, then you can easily earn more profit. I found many people who are earn more profit by trading. At now bitcoin price are so high. If anyone trade money in trading platform by bitcoin, then  you will get more profit.

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience before starting in the field of trading.  There are a lot of digital currencies to invest in.  In order to earn big money, you have to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  Recently, the Avax coin has made big profits.  I advise you to consult older members in order to avoid phantom risks and currencies.

10 hours ago, Migoparker said:

Thank you so much for this! Many people have memorized that only bitcoin will give them the profit when trading, but it's not true because there are so many currencies that anyone can trade them and earn profit. That's why I have written this article to remind them about that.

Yeah their is no doubt about that, all cryptocurrencys that have non stable coin price are good for trading and getting good profit, we can see that most coin price have been riced and we can use thus coins fr trding too not only bitcoin.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, selfmade said:

Not just trading there are many things you can do to earn profits in cryptocurrencies, you can start a faucet site(I did before). you can hold your coins, you can do bounty haunting, chasing airdrops and many other things.

Well, faucet is just a waste of time, many people are participating in faucets but suddenly they're getting quite because it just gives a small amount of profit. There's a lot of members here who are participating on it and they're preferring this forum because it gives more than profit than faucets.

I agree with you and I will add some other currencies such as ethereum, ada and dot, and there are also more currencies that have a good project for the future, but the basic rule in trading is not to clear the wallet from Bitcoin and Ethereum

2 hours ago, Mr-Tom said:

A lot of people really trust those well known coins since its famous and the consideration that it figured out how to get appears to be quite high. I can't fault them since I likewise do that sort of thing whether I just own a couple of coins of those famous ones. I think the motivation behind why they are just trading to the acclaimed digital money is on the grounds that they are on edge in the event that they should trust to contribute to different coins and perhaps they are additionally reluctant to lose if fairly the digital money that they have contributed didn't work that well like those coins that dropped their qualities to nothing and isn't being perceived by the exchange trade stages to use for trade.

@Mr-Tom That will always happen with what is famous, most follow what is known, in my country there is a very popular saying that says "It is better bad known that good to know" refers to it is better to have something that we already know that think that something else is good without knowing it, that's why people always bet on what you know, there are thousands of coins, many are excellent for trade, others just a scam, but when you have time in this ecosystem and has taken the knowledge It is necessary to distinguish between the currencies which is the best to make us win money, it can be lost, but the risks are minor, I always use Doge, DGB, BNB I like how fluctuating and that gives me confidence and tranquility in my shops, greetings.

Hello friend, this information is useful for all members and even more so for new ones, we can not only do business with bitcoin, we can also do it with ETH, and with the currencies that you mentioned in your publication, the idea is to know how to trade to have good earnings.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, because Bitcoin trading needs a large capital in order to be able to make good profits, but for beginners who start trading with a small capital, there are many other currencies that may contribute to their capital, such as Litecoin, Ethereum, BNB and others.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I believe that in order to earn profits, the person who trades must wait until one of the cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin falls, then buy and sell it when its price rises, and I prefer trading Litecoin because it gives high profits.

• +4 1

Yes you're right,apart from bitcoin there are many other valuable coins that also has the potential to yield much profit just like bitcoin,and they're also cheap, such coins include litecoin,etherumand many more,so let's try making use of them I'm sure we'll like them too

We trade to make money, so we're hoping the new system will work perfectly for us. We'll have to work hard to get everything in order.So it's important that we learn how to exchange crypto currency exactly, because if you don't know what you're doing, you'll end up with nothing. 

Because of the technological difficulties encountered, you lose.

• +1 1

There are many platforms that we can trade on, and yes trading is a profitable thing because I know people whose profits increased a lot through trading, but the trading process needs enough experience

My dear friend, it is not necessarily that trading bitcoin, you can trade any other currency, no problem with that, but people like bitcoin and famous currencies because they have proven their strength and guarantee their profitability, to do the best trades you have to monitor price updates and work on their basis

• +2 1

Thank you all for your comments. You are right, many people they think to earn profit from cryptocurrencies we have trade bitcoin. But it's not true, bitcoin is the leading coin but it's not the only coin that can give us profit in trading. For traders with small capital i suggest they should trade with small coins before trading bitcoin.

• +2 1

No must but too important to trade Bitcoin depending on one experiences, expectations and capabilities . As a multiple-choice trader, who trade top 10, values altcoins, must along line accumulate the first-class, most profitable, valuable coin. Which is BITCOIN. No matter what one stand a great chance to make a good profit.

• +2 1

Most of people just say ,they want to become trader. But they can't do this . Because trading is not sale and purchase . So for this we need some knowledge and experience. If we have then we can earn profit ,otherwise we will face loss. So it good post ,so with focus  reading it help us how to take start and which step is important.  So knowledge about cryptocurrency and it price must important for trading. 

Friend really i don"t have much information about it but according to me i think if someone knows about trading that how to do and when to do then for sure its a great to get profit through this, but the most important thing is experienced if we don't have experienced then it will be really risky to do trading.

The fact about crypto currencies is that you have to learn how to make good profits investment or trading but knowledge matters most in everything about crypto currencies platform. Learn from old expert before starting trading not to lose your funds.

I agree with you, many beginners lose their money in trading because they do not have enough experience and they trade randomly. It is good to offer some currencies for beginners, but I think that this is not enough and they must learn the basics of trading and technical analysis

• +2 1

Actually, Trading is most profitable, but it is not so easy because it is risky, especially if you do not have any idea about this. When trader go to the trade with bitcoin he can earn but depend upon market new coins have ability to make some profit and they need attention and time.No doubt you should invest in Bitcoin but mostly bitcoin investment is profitable if you hold for long.

dear friend I want to tell you that the between the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so that's why this is more profitable so you should invest in that kind of which value is increased on daily basis so we can also use other currencies but the Bitcoin is better than other countries at this time