Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

Thank you for sharing this information as I now know the most profitable currencies to trade with and this will definitely help me to make more profit the next time I am trading.

It is not really a must to trade with bitcoin cos they're also lots of cryptos apart from bitcoin to be invested in, though if bitcoin is more profitable to you to trade with then you can still further in.

We all make trading for profits purpose, and if we are sure that we won't make profits in out transactions we won't risk it to trade, better for us to hold in our wallets. 

I think that in crypto trade any profit made in a short time is good ... I do not like greedy people who wants their profit to double or expect irrational profit percentage because they end p losing the original amount along with te profit... for me I settle for little and it is better to exit the deal as a winner than a loser.

• +2 1

There is no way you will earn profit without trading bitcoin,because trading involves buying and selling.and traders buy when low and sell when high

• +3 1

I think this is a major example of how one has to write this post this is a beautiful post and can be well explained this is perfect, the good thing about your writing this post is that you have been able to understand the beauty of trading.But its true, you can be able to work as hard and trade with btc but its not my favorite, be sure to be careful

• +3 1

It is obvious that From trading only we can earn more profit if the a good day trading at anything you get on profit from it it is same for crypto as well invest in cryptocurrencies and trade with that we could earn more if it's value changes to higher price so for that Bitcoin is a great choice because it's value is getting higher and higher day by day.

Before i only have the knowledge of trading bitcoin, but now i think  you have add something into my experience. I will try my luck and invest this other currencies that you have mentioned.

It is a must for sure to trade bitcoin to earn profit, not just trading a bitcoin but every trading in life deserved to be trade purposely because of profit, that's why its advised to sell it when ever the price is high 

• +2 1

you are right in your post that we can earn money from any kind of coin if we are a good trader and the Bitcoin is not must to be used coin for trading purposes

You are right, I also have seen many posts of the people who lost their money in trade of Cryptocurrencies. They also admitted it that they lost their money due to disinformation and less knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. This is a good and useful post for the learners before making any investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/25/2020 at 9:55 PM, Shiya said:

Those who are ignorant on cryptocurrency thinks it only bitcoin that generates more profit in the crypto market,  their are other cryptocurrencies that gives high profit to it trader too. For example Ripple  litcoin , dash, ethereum and others are very Good  coins to invest on. 

Trade bitcoin to earn profits in attendance are other behavior to earn profits like investing but scores of rather trading for the reason that it is the safest in currencies. 

XRP wasn't a bad idea when you posted this as it went up a lot before dying again. LTC and Waves did great though! But Bitcoin was the top from all these cryptocurrencies. Perhaps only Ethereum did better all the last year.

Bitcoin went up to $35000 now and XRP is even lower at 21 cents. It seems that all those that were thinking XRP is very bad investment were right.

Nope,I don't think so.There was many currency in our online cryptocurency platform.This was fully depend on who want's to trade.I prefer that research about it and chose which one you want to pick.But btc is the top 5 trusted brand where you can got 50% of profitable chance.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think trade bitcoin is the best way to earn more profit.We can trade any altcoin to get profit.But we all know that bitcoin is more profitable currency than other altcoin. It has very high  market price.The price of bitcoin has many fluctuations. So we can buy bitcoin when its price is falling down and hold them in a wallet.Then we can sell them at high price and get more profits from it.We can also earn more profits by investing bitcoin.

These are important currencies and there are many more that we can benefit from trading through them. 

@Calvinpriva Thanks guys for presenting so nicely and I also think Bitcoin should be traded with other coins as well.  I traded Bitcoin day in 2019 which resulted in a loss at the current price, then if I had traded Bitcoin now I would have tripled the profit.  I have kept Ripple and LTC coins, because if the price of these coins goes up, I will get much more profit.  I would like to ask a question, which trade is more profitable day or long trading?

We have a lot of currencies, we don't have to trade bitcoins, we can trade any other currency, but we have to have experience before trading.But we will all rely on Bitcoin because it is a digital and expensive currency. Bitcoin has always been the best option for trading, so it is possible to make a good profit by trading in a short time.It is up to everyone to decide which coin they want to trade, but I think bitcoin is better.

Bitcoin trading is not must you can also trade in the ETH and earn good money but in the Bitcoin trading market is so much fast and good and you can earn good money through Bitcoin trading easily then the other coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful information. For me, trading is the best way to get a profit in a very short period, but that process needs to understand the markets and learn properly and also need capital in order to benefit from these cryptocurrencies for that we have to take advantage of Experts in order to achieve our goals

No mate. Its not a must to trade bitcoin before you can earn profit in cryptocurrency. You can trade on any other crypto coiyn you wish like Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash and so on to earn your profit in cryptocurrency trading. You just have to know the one with the best price market value that will be best for trading.

• +1 1

If Bitcoin is constant rise then you do have to trade at all , just hold and wait , and if the market is in constant fluctuations then you can buy the cryptocurrencies yo have mentioned as they are closely attached to Bitcoin and they will follow it in its move and this will give you a high chance to profit.

Dear friends, it is up to you to trade Bitcoin for profit.  You can easily make a profit by trading with any currency.  There are many types of currencies in crypto, you can trade with currencies that you have experienced and good skills about.  However, trading with Bitcoin will be more profitable.  Because the price level of Bitcoin is constantly rising.

Great information for beginners. Yes, besides Bitcoin these coins are getting popular for trade now a days. One of my friend started trading with LTC from few weeks. He has got a great profit from it. So i know very well about LTC. As i want to trade i am also researching about another coins as well. Thanks for your information.

I think that one of the best areas for profit is to trade, but you have to choose good currencies that rise and fall, and I do not recommend trading in stable currencies except for the bitcoin currency