Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Don't worry my brother. The best opportunity is also on the way for you 😊. Behind this luckiest year in the crypto world, I had so many painful years  with mixed experiences of multiple losses, painful results due to investment mistakes, wrong strategies etc. So before choosing any coins to invest, we really have to invest a long time to monitor their performances. 

You may not believe but every coin except LTC from my investment portfolio are giving me good benefits. LTC/BTC price strength is not looking so good after mid-March crypto market crash. 

@Whited35 Sure brother, the best opportunity is coming i believe that. I hope that amount will recover some of your losses, it's really good. 

It's real hard to believe because LTC is one of my best coins and it always gives me profit. If i was having a lot of money like $10,000 in may, i would  buy a plot because of LTC 😂 i purchased few  @$40 and sell them in August @$65 so i made $25 from each LTC. That's why i like it brother! Next time i'll add ETH in my tradings.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah, there are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies rather than bitcoin. So, think that one of the coin is doing great from that 3000. Your work is to find the best coin to trade in that 3000. Gain double profit you can even sell your information to other traders. So, they can make profit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Omar Ommeish Yes brother, there are many other coins that we can trade and earn profit apart from bitcoins. WAVES is among those coins, i hold them for some months and i earned a good profit.

@Hman786 As a long time trader, i completely disagree with you! It's not a must to trade bitcoin so that you can earn profit form cryptocurrencies. You mean if i will not trade bitcoins i will not earn profit in cryptocurrencies? You are wrong brother! I only trade bitcoin in two methods (arbitrage and P2P) as you know, you must have good amount to trade arbitrage and you must refill your P2P account several times! Sometimes i will not trade bitcoins for a long time even months when my buying point in altcoins will reach, and i will earn a big profit than that i earned from my bitcoin tradings. Bitcoin is profitable when you will trade it with good skills and a large amount, but it's not a must to trade bitcoin so that you can earn profit from cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

all of those altcoins you mentioned are worse investments.

Waves is not a good investment for years

XRP is worse than everyone on your list, people shouldn't invest in XRP

LTC is a copy of BTC and is not a good investment

• +1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 It's real hard to believe because LTC is one of my best coins and it always gives me profit. If i was having a lot of money like $10,000 in may, i would  buy a plot because of LTC 😂 i purchased few  @$40 and sell them in August @$65 so i made $25 from each LTC. That's why i like it brother! Next time i'll add ETH in my tradings.

@Calvinpriva If an investment in Litecoin is still working for your case, absolutely no worries. Maybe, my exception for profit horizon is larger 😂. It will be even better to consider active trading pairs with BTC and USDT. If you compare price strength of LTC/BTC,LTC/USDT by comparing active tradings, it is lagging behind the strength of some popular pairs like ETH/BTC, ETH/USDT even on the major exchange including Yobit(Check now). Due to this reason, I can not make more profits from active tradings of LTC. I barely prefer this mostly preferred way from everyone for the most of popular altcoins, HODL wait and sell when price grows--I want to flow with the current market trends according to price volatility, that's why I could make even more profits than that common holding strategy. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

56 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva If an investment in Litecoin is still working for your case, absolutely no worries. Maybe, my exception for profit horizon is larger 😂. It will be even better to consider active trading pairs with BTC and USDT. If you compare price strength of LTC/BTC,LTC/USDT by comparing active tradings, it is lagging behind the strength of some popular pairs like ETH/BTC, ETH/USDT even on the major exchange including Yobit(Check now). Due to this reason, I can not make more profits from active tradings of LTC. I barely prefer this mostly preferred way from everyone for the most of popular altcoins, HODL wait and sell when price grows--I want to flow with the current market trends according to price volatility, that's why I could make even more profits than that common holding strategy. 

@Whited35 Now I understand you absolutely don’t want to hear LTC 😂. But the thing that makes me happy is how you do the currency analysis and explain it to someone else 🙌! I fully understand brother and to be honest ETH/USDT market is really attracting 😂

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many more platforms where you can try to earn some money like this forum. In many cases you can be successful and in some cases you may not be successful.  But
 It gives you a decent amount of income just make sure you have quality posts.  Although trading is the most profitable, it is not so easy because it is somewhat risky, especially if you have no idea about it.  Especially those who are new to the platform will have less idea that it is normal. They are experienced day by day.
  It is best to do a research first and talk to a professional trader for advice.  I think the businessman is just prudent and always chooses the popular one because it gives them what they deserve.

Bitcoin is not just important for trading.  The right trade depends on experience and affordability.  More than one preferred trader takes the best opportunity.  To be successful, you must first and foremost collect the most profitable, valuable currency.  Which is bitcoin.  But you have to take any great opportunity to make a good profit.
 Whether it's Bitcoin or something else.

These are some of the coins I trade too and now they seem to have good price again that maybe we can make small buys as you say. A good time to buy some altcoins is now that the price dropped a little and can start rising very fast. I use these coins a lot too because they are very fast and cheap in fees.

• +4 1

@Calvinpriva  we all know trading is a hard task in crypto  world  , where if you done a lil bit mistake then you can have huge lose.. So Before trading we need to learn the basic thing about trading as you said and from them price prediction is one of the most important step in trading.. If you able to predicted the price goodly then you can be success.. By the way,from this three Coin i prefer ltc most because its stability.. You know ltc dont dump like another currency so if you trade on it for a long term then i am pretty sure you will Have profits like your prediction                       

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Guru2050 You are right, bitcoin is really good it's very important as a trader to have it our tradings. I trade bitcoins but only by P2P and arbitrage. For holding most of the time i'll use altcoins.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

By the way,from this three Coin i prefer ltc most because its stability.. You know ltc dont dump like another currency so if you trade on it for a long term then i am pretty sure you will Have profits like your prediction

@Dorjoy12 Yep, we should learn the basics of trading and the better way to read the market prices for a better profit. LTC is one the best coins that generates a good profit to me several times.

• +3 1

Thank you friend@Calvinpriva such an interesting method and I believe both are making you a meaningful, good amount of profits. Part of my plan before the end of this year of 2020 to boost the capacity of my Investment. Particularly to increase the percentage of accumulating of BTC as it's the top leading and crypto market regulator.

• +4 1

As said by the writer that most bigginners that join Bitcoin transaction without knowing the consequences, before trading enquire about the possible loss and gain, the reason the bigginers do that is because of lack of orientation

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Now I understand you absolutely don’t want to hear LTC 😂. But the thing that makes me happy is how you do the currency analysis and explain it to someone else 🙌! I fully understand brother and to be honest ETH/USDT market is really attracting 😂

@Calvinpriva Despite the higher fee on Ethereum blockcahin network, I am still into it due to this reason. Before investing in the new project, I keep following such project for a long time. Previously,the same cases were applied for LINK and ADA 😉.

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Thank you friend@Calvinpriva such an interesting method and I believe both are making you a meaningful, good amount of profits. Part of my plan before the end of this year of 2020 to boost the capacity of my Investment. Particularly to increase the percentage of accumulating of BTC as it's the top leading and crypto market regulator.

You are welcome @Guru2050 i started with a very small amount trading BTC peer to peer in 2017. It was really hard at that time because i had no any skills to boost my tradings, but i never gave up because i was just in love with BTC. After few months i was manage to overcome my challenges and everything start to work well. Until now, my trading capital is very good!

• +4 1

There is no way you will earn profit without trading bitcoin,because trading involves buying and selling.and traders buy when low and sell when high.

• +1 2

I think this is a major example of how one has to write this post this is a beautiful post and can be well explained this is perfect, the good thing about your writing this post is that you have been able to understand the beauty of trading.

But its true, you can be able to work as hard and trade with btc but its not my favorite, be sure to be careful

• +2 1

We trade to earn and so we are hoping the new system does work perfectly for us, we need to work and put together everything in the right direction .

So this is important that we also learn to trade crypto currency perfectly because in the end you will earn zero if you dont understand what would be the right thing . you lose because of the technical problems that are faced.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Its not a must you earn any bitcoins with trading @Mwangi and @Irungu everything you are doing is always something that can be well established in trading itself,when you look at what happens in this market, also mining can be a very good venture, the right idea would be to keep your cool and look where you are more stable, whether mining or trading , I cannot go with mining because I have aready lost in it.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are welcome @Guru2050 i started with a very small amount trading BTC peer to peer in 2017. It was really hard at that time because i had no any skills to boost my tradings, but i never gave up because i was just in love with BTC. After few months i was manage to overcome my challenges and everything start to work well. Until now, my trading capital is very good!

Congratulation @Calvinpriva for able to scale through your challenges, it's not easy. Just as it's always said "The beginning is always the hardest part". 

And I'm very pleased to hear that everything is balance now and you are enjoying a smooth running marketing.

Keep it up, I hope in nearest future you shall soon be among the Crypto multi-millionaires.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that your topic is one of the most important topics that talked about trading in cryptocurrencies and deserves to be congratulated for that. Yes, these currencies that you mentioned in your topic may achieve good profits for you by trading them, but in the long term, there is also the TRON currency, it is an important cryptocurrency in trading. @Calvinpriva

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Congratulation @Calvinpriva for able to scale through your challenges, it's not easy. Just as it's always said "The beginning is always the hardest part". 

Thank you brother @Guru2050 the first days when i become a trader i thought only trading bitcoin will give me a profit, but later i noticed i was wrong. So i made a market research on some coins which can give profit apart from bitcoin and i found those. They are many but those are my first choice.

3 hours ago, Moaz said:

I think that your topic is one of the most important topics that talked about trading in cryptocurrencies and deserves to be congratulated for that.

@Moaz Thank you so much for this! Many people have memorized that only bitcoin will give them the profit when trading, but it's not true because there are so many currencies that anyone can trade them and earn profit. That's why I have written this article to remind them about that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you brother @Guru2050 the first days when i become a trader i thought only trading bitcoin will give me a profit, but later i noticed i was wrong. So i made a market research on some coins which can give profit apart from bitcoin and i found those. They are many but those are my first choice

As matter of fact not only BTC can give you profits @Calvinpriva but even some valuable altcoins, top alternative currencies rank higher at CMC or coingecko, just like the ones mentioned above. Holding these coins too give you a good chance of making a surprise profits too.

• +2 1

The coins that you mentioned are not that volatile so if if you are a trader that is looking for a high return they probably are not the best choice for you, but there's also the fact that they are well proven coins with strong background and they are a bit more trusted than some random coin on coinmarketcap which means if you are one of the traders that don't want to risk that much and is okay with getting less profit then they are perfect for you, they are specifically great for scalping, I would add Ethereum and Tron to the list since they are in the same category as those three coins mentioned. 

• +2 1