Win in silence let them think you're losing - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

Edited by Babubu609

You are absolutely right, that working in silence is a positive thing, especially in the field of crypto because there are many scammers waiting for the opportunity to steal your money, try as much as possible to maintain your privacy and not to mention the profits get in crypto

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

W꙰e꙰l꙰c꙰o꙰m꙰e꙰ t꙰o꙰ c꙰r꙰y꙰p꙰t꙰o꙰t꙰a꙰l꙰k꙰ f꙰o꙰r꙰u꙰m꙰ e꙰a꙰r꙰n꙰ p꙰e꙰r꙰        

p꙰o꙰s꙰t꙰

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

I agree with you bro the scammers are where waiting for you with the interesting plan which will make you invest. So, never share your wallets to anyone and keep every thing private and secure.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Definitely Privacy is more important in crypto because scammers always observe huge transaction details , I know wallet address not gives any access control, but then also why we show our transaction everywhere, crypto made for privacy and secure purpose.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

That's true, we should always stay humble do not show off things we achieved, let them know it. This is a good message of our life, we shouldn't show to others what we are now because, at the end of the day, they will not care about it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 6

42 minutes ago, Moontong said:

That's true, we should always stay humble do not show off things we achieved, let them know it. This is a good message of our life, we shouldn't show to others what we are now because, at the end of the day, they will not care about it.

When we show them our real image they try to distroy it. But lets keep.our really image to ourselves let's pretend to know everything and at the end of the day we become among the winners.

You are right friend, its good to stay silence because it will help in our safety. We should not trust all people and tell them many things about our financial issues, because not all who are laughing with us are good to us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Always set your mind on one direction and continue the journey to the promise land at the initial stage they may think you wouldn't make it, but with consistency, passion and patient you become the winner 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

This was a great motivation and also a inspiring for us here members that are stay in silence and working hard for us to get our goals here. We don't need to post in public so that everyone will be notice that we are success here or we are perfect here but let's just be humble and lets help each other for us all of here will become successful.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

I can not let anyone think I am losing neither can I let anyone to know I am trading, I just like to be anonymous, if not anonymous, I still like to have high level of privacy, that I the best to go about cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is really important to work with silence because silence shows you are able to understand working, there is a lot of good issues that we have to keep everything in perfect conditions that we have to develop in proper provisitions there is a good chance that with silence you will be able to achieve a lot , really much

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Thats a good advice but i do not think many of us have that mentality to follow this rules. Many wants to show up in the community.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Helo friend, I agree to about this topic. Yes absolutely if you can get win and keep your silence. Further not now I could split my winning stage to everyone show for you to others it's not became a good attitude for you then next stage you couldn't be success. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

This is really true we must pay attention to privacy in the world of cryptocurrencies and do not share our account addresses or our wallet keys to anyone.
Also, beware of pranksters who promise to make a lot of profit in exchange for depositing an amount of money in advance.

You are definitely right. Silence is a good thing on the internet especially because then it does not allow for those that are scammers to identify and pry on you. I think that it is important to keep this information to yourself to avoid the risks. Even when you win however, i think that it is important to share techniques with others that may be in a forum, without exposing your profits. Perhaps just provide them with ideas, as you have said, and guide the other members in the right direction, to pass on your knowledge and benefit from this. 

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is true that you should not show all information about us, as there are those who exploit them in evil matters

• -2 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, that working in silence is a positive thing,

obviously we must work silently in crypto market , never share your personal bank or Crypto balance to anyone .

personally I never trust on anyone ( in Crypto or online Field ) because some of them is hackers they always try to know your personal Crypto assest information .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, hossamm94 said:

Thank you for this good advice. In the world of cryptocurrencies, we must be wary of fraudsters and not share anything private in front of everyone. All you have to do is work silently and answer inquiries, taking into account your privacy.

This is a great reply on this topic my friend. You are correct and I am agree with you we must should be wary or aware of the fraudsters here in this forum because if they know that you are successful here that comes to there minds that you have a lot of coins or tokens they will target you. So, we must be work in silence and don't show anything in public that can cause your earnings to be loss.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/21/2020 at 8:17 PM, mhmd7 said:

Yes, silence is important at work, especially in order not to be jealous, but we can also tell what we do and let others benefit

It's not about jealousy, it's being humble, you should not show off the things you achieve to others, let just see to you because that would be better, they may surprise to the things you achieved.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:17 PM, mhmd7 said:

Edited by Moontong
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

You have the right, my friend. In the past it was said I spend your need in silence for fear of envy and in the forum we will continue to learn on the condition that we preserve privacy

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend

He works silently, learns silently and wins silently

When you seem to know everything, fraudsters will look at you, and it's dangerous

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 7/20/2020 at 3:24 PM, Moontong said:

Only few will really care on what we achieve while the others will feel jealous on it that's why much better if we achieve things on our own and don't tell it to others instead let them know by seeing our improvement. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's a great advise mate. Actually, other's no need to know that you are winning. In the first place its for your self. Your achievement is for yourself and not for them to know. As what they say, let's your achievement speaks for you. No need to brag it to others.  Just be humble. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Win in silence let them think you're losing

Thanks for sharing this beautiful topic, It really keeps me motivating.

In most cases, staying silent might be the right option, and this one too!

• +1 1

I agree with this because we win for ourselves so there is no need for many people to know that we won. If we will show many people that we won they can do bad things to us because not everyone likes to see you won.

• +2 1
  • +3 1