Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

On 8/15/2020 at 8:36 PM, Ashsh said:

I agree with you, my friend

He works silently, learns silently and wins silently

When you seem to know everything, fraudsters will look at you, and it's dangerous

😊Lol mate! Well is a nice point you highlights the scammers are really cunny and very smart indeed. When you show you know everything you end up knowing nothing because someone soon will ahead you. Moreover scammers knows at any way and point to get what they want from you no matter how knowledgeable you are you steal fall a victim.

That's really a nice strategy and we must control the greater happiness that we got after winning. And as you said about privacy, we should keep our wins and profit without letting others know about it. As if anyone knows you have a good amount in wallet, attackers may launch a plan for social engineering attack. So I do prefer to keep things private and win in silence.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Babubu609Thank you buddy! Yes privacy is very good we need to work silently lets deceive the enemies because whenever they know you have something they try to create clues to get you scam.

thank u for this great post.. its a good advise for beginners.. beginners can achieve many different and unique knowledge in this platform❤️

• +1 1

Well, that is a good move when you're working here in crypto, this may be used to avoid being scammed too because you're not posting any kind of profit by getting some huge amount of profit with being silenced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is still good if we focus on working hard and stop bragging about it in public, we can have a lot of peace of mind and we can focus more in doing our jobs great. We should not care about what people will think about us even in crypto field, we know there's still a lot of people don't believe or trustt in Crypto but we do, we don't care about them, just keep working and you will be successful.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Since its Online we all need to keep our privacy safe.. I have worked in many site where no one use their  real     location just becuase its  bad.. Mostly its so fear for those country crypto research Where crypto currency not yet accepted.. If they did any mistake then surely they need to get punishment..so privacy first in online..              

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This is a good quote. But I will tell you something that will make your thinking change. If you think that you will do thing alone and show the people that you are succeed. But you must understand that you cannot do things all alone. You require peoples help and you will understand only if you remove your ego.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

If you think that you will do thing alone and show the people that you are succeed. But you must understand that you cannot do things all alone. You require peoples help and you will understand only if you remove your ego.

You have a point my friend and I agree to this statement that you made. Working alone is a hard work mostly if you are new in this forum but working in silence its not like you are doing alone it is just you can't show to them that you are winning or succeeding here because they can judge you that you are a arrogant person. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Since its Online we all need to keep our privacy safe.. I have worked in many site where no one use their  real     location just becuase its  bad.. Mostly its so fear for those country crypto research Where crypto currency not yet accepted.. If they did any mistake then surely they need to get punishment..so privacy first in online..              

You're right buddy, working online is not that safe if we exposed much of our life or identity, it is still good to be lowkey so we can be safe from other especially there's a lot of scammers nowadays. Always keep private online.

• +3 2

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Mostly its so fear for those country crypto research Where crypto currency not yet accepted.. If they did any mistake then surely they need to get punishment..so privacy first in online.

Of course to any good project there is rules guiding it, and when one breaks any of the rules then you must get purnished for making such offense therefore following rules are compulsory.

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

we can have a lot of peace of mind and we can focus more in doing our jobs great

This is good mate, it's better to take some attention how do you earned some money than showing your earnings through social media because there's a tendency that you will be a target of a hackers to steal ypur money.

• +3 1

Every day a new way arises for the scammers to send messages that they deceive us in order to obtain information from us or obtain our money by stealing it.

• +1 1

This is basic rule of life. We should work hard silently and gets your goals. If you say it to anyone they will reply that you can't do this you can't get it. So avoid such things and make your goals to be successful. 

• +3 1

On 8/22/2020 at 4:04 PM, malik6314193 said:

This is basic rule of life. We should work hard silently and gets your goals. If you say it to anyone they will reply that you can't do this you can't get it. So avoid such things and make your goals to be successful. 

In life we need to keep privacy because of our enemies are mostly from those we trust and love. So not everyone one can be trusted in closer friends.

I can understand the point in this post and of course we need privacy online as there are a lot of scammers in crypto and although I'm new I noticed it after a while. We need to avoid releasing private information and be careful with our steps in crypto as many things can damage us financially.

• +3 1

On 8/22/2020 at 11:04 PM, malik6314193 said:

Well, i will agree on this mate because if you're being posted your profit on social media, there is a tendency that some people can target you as a victim for scam or being hacked your account.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Scammers are everywhere and we need hide our identity from them to be safe. We have to give the less possible information to them and be carefull with our wallets and private keys save them in safe places write them on paper. It is not easy but is is safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/30/2020 at 9:25 AM, Mella said:

Scammers are everywhere and we need hide our identity from them to be safe

Scammers are our enemies we need to struggle to fight it by hiding out our identities and keep privacies within ourselves and to those we trusted as well.

It is good to achieve your successes in silence so that you will not be envious of your success and those who will strive hard to fail you in what you do. This silence is wisdom
Confidentiality in business is the basis of success

• +2 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Thats actually the truth, everytime you are silent, let them wonder whats up , and what is happening behind those doors and your knowledge is to work and be sure to keep working as hard the end is always good to really define what you want for in the end its going to be only you to blame. work in silence and let results speak for themselves

• +2 1
  • +5 1

this is totally true and that is what a wise and smart trader would follow ,even the popular traders share what they earn but this doesn't mean this is the only amount they are making , a successful trader never show all the cards he has in his hands or he will end losing , even when showing his loss he may had a win in another trade with enough money to cover his another lose . as you said in trading we should win in silence

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

I really appreciate it it's a good motivation from you I see that privacy is everything no one will know your money or new job or what you got until you tell them so work in silence and shock them with your success 

• +3 2

It's a great advice and very true in life we shouldn't be exposing too much of our privacy or what we do to others but rather it's good to work in silence and make many to conclude that you are doing nothing or loosing as said and it also applies even in crypto currency by doing so we will make scamers to stay away from us.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think we only have to be wise enough to escape The scammers by learning to identify them. I don't think we have to be silent about our experience and to to hide the information that we have as long as we are careful about this scammers we can be safe.