Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

Although I agree with the argument "win in silence and let them think you are losing", I don't agree with anyone being perfect. No one is in fact perfect. As soon as you start thinking that you are perfect, and out of mistakes, you are nowhere close to being perfect. Experience comes with making mistakes, and if you stop doing them, it means you aren't improving, you are only staying at your current position.

• +2 1

I think it a good idea, many will think you are loosing but when you are quite winning in disguise, when they find out they will be very shocked, let work hard in silence to achieve good things so that people will speak good of us

• +1 1

I will try to follow your guideline. Its very tactical and well thought plan.Yes we should not let scammers know what are we doing truelly.They  are always on your path of success.So to become success we should not let our guard down from those scammers.

• +2 1

The silence stage is the stage of learning, acquiring knowledge and gathering information from various sources, and therefore it is the most important stage in the experience of any member of us. Where you must be focused on what we do to get the best results and then comes the phase of practical experience and reap the results and this period varies from one person to another.

• +1 1

This is very true, we always have to let people think that we are losing or we are about to lose in order to let what they want to hurt or harm us think that but in reality what we are going to be doing is winning but in silence Without anyone knowing or noticing so that it does not harm us.

• +1 1

Exactly here we are a great community where we all contribute from the largest to the smallest and I have not seen pride from any of the members of the forum, we are simply a great community that we help each other.

• +1 1

You can freely talk about your success and profits in order to inform members of your experience and motivate them to work hard

You can avoid fraudsters with caution and make sure of the offers that come to us with large fake profits and not give your passwords to anyone.

• +1 1

This is good because together we contribute so that we can all grow, this is a very beautiful community and every day bigger so we all have access to a lot of information that will help us in the future for all this, thanks for your excellent comment post.

• +1 1

The best thing is to help each other since in the same way there are things that some know and others do not, for which we must support each other regardless of who knows more than the other, since we are all worth it here.

• +1 1

Winning in crypto is a gradual process before you experience your big blow. Most people see crypto traders as mere people trying to earn or gain a living. It should be noted that you have to keep your identity unknown in the crypto virtual world to maximize your chance of doing it secretly and warning as much as you can yourself

• +1 1

Much obliged to you for the support mate, it really expidient we stow away out starting days if Winning we pick up some degree of dominance, I see many individuals out there attempting to make themselves know when they are as yet in their learning cycle it will much the same as you mate authority should be our objective as fledglings.

• +1 1

I believe with that win in silence and let them think you are losing because that is the best way to be successful in life don't show them you are winning if not they will try to stop your progress

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are absolutely right, that working in silence is a positive thing, especially in the field of crypto because there are many scammers waiting for the opportunity to steal your money, try as much as possible to maintain your privacy and not to mention the profits get in crypto

• +1 1

Yes my friend I agree with you. We don't have shout our success to others. We have to keep our success private from others. If you are showing your success to others. Then it's not a sign by a successful man. Because successful man didn't speak its success. His success speak for him

Edited by Areeb06998

If your plan is to be sneaky and slimy and do the minimum looking like an ignorant person or a beginner and you think you can succeed this way then you are very wrong. Although everyone has a character to show and this is the wrong approach as this is not a competition or a fight. It is everyone of us together trying to help cryptocurrencies become more adopted. If you don't understand that but you think it is a personal fight against others then ok, but I will keep explaining and giving all my knowledge to all as the good of everybody helps me too and not the other way around.

• +1 1

This post is very interesting and I agree with you mate, working in silence is an absolute step in achieving success without the concept of anyone or seeking advice while embarking on the journey, moreover these cannot be achieve without hard work and time commitment which is relatively important as well. Finally my own advice is these, try and keep everything anonymous in other to make it here in crypto world.

Obliviously, we should work silent in the world of cryptotalk.there is no need to share your crypto account to anyone. Let others thinking to that we are losing both time and money but we don't need to stay in our work and work with patience.don't be discourage by hurting the people.and hope to be success.

• +4 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

@Babubu609 yo is Lee you alright my friend, I got much experience from just you are right here 4 or 5 words of line. if we can follow these things we can get our destination with great achievement points. And if we learn something about out it and and we are also going for applying these things in our working method, from this method we get match reputable work. Wish you all the best my friend. 💞💕

• +1 1

What you say is totally true and I agree there are things that we must keep private and one of those things is our finances, we should never disclose the money we have, much less our plans, since there are many people who do not like to do well, and this is where evil envy comes in, we must take care of it

Now you are working in any field of the world, you work hard, with hard work, you have made your work beneficial for yourself and earn a lot of money, but while working online, you also have to keep one more thing in the mind about scammers work silently  and become.successful 

Yes you wrote a very nice post.If we work in any field, then we should do hard work in silence .And to succeed in this field, we try our best .It does not matter whether people think that he is a loser or a winner The real thing that depends is that you win and tell people that we are winners. Do not make noise before winning or succeeding...So my advice is to continue working hard with silence ...

• +1 1

Hi. Maybe that phrase related to the expression "that happiness loves silence". I've also noticed that if you tell everyone about your plans left and right, then very often they do not come true.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Thank you for this word of advice on how to make it in silence in Cryptoworld. I have learnt a lot from this post as a beginner that i have to bring my self down when i start winning in Cryptoworld earning by remaining silent and pretend as if i am loosing. I think this will even prevent me from being noticed by the spammers.

Dear honestly If I say that your words have put a new spirit in me and urge me to work with more devotion. Right let the dogs bark and keep silence and shock them with your results. Don't explain yourself to others and let others to think about u. Let yourself lose and work in silence and be a successful person

I really appreciate it it's a good motivation from you I see that privacy is everything no one will know your money or new job or what you got until you tell them so work in silence and shock them with your success.