Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

On 7/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

Yes dude you are right if someone thinks that we are not good enough do the best with our lives let them think and give your best in.each and every thing and be the successful person and try to.protector your self from the scanmmers

• +2 1

I really agree with you because in this crypto currencies platform, their are many fruads members that will want to have access to your wallet and steal every coin you have but everyone should not let is account just like that, make sure your 2FA authentication is very strong and secure

Yeah... Thanks for sharing this content and exposing the truth to some of us as Working and winning in silence this days is the best way as especially as there are lot of fraudster looking for a new bait to catch

Everyone feel jealous on other achievement, they dont work hard if they work hard they dont jealous from others. Always stay positive and focus on your goals not on others. Must learn from other work but not jealous from them. 

Such a great advice! I appreciate this topic.  In this era, everyone is getting jealous of eachother and trying to let them down in order to be superior in others. In this competitive world, it's better to keep our progress private so that scammers can't harm us.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 7/19/2020 at 9:08 PM, Abuyaman said:

Thank you for this topics it is really nice to have this advice we sympathize and try to help some collegues in the forum but we find out to fa in to a trap of help the scammer to cheat us.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:01 AM, bino said:

That's a great advise mate. Actually, other's no need to know that you are winning. In the first place its for your self. Your achievement is for yourself and not for them to know. As what they say, let's your achievement speaks for you. No need to brag it to others.  Just be humble. 

Yes dear friendyou are absolutely right if you are not winning then you do not left your goal and lose heart but make more efforts and do more hard work for winning because every success require a hard work and if you do it then it is possible and you will soon get your success.

We are very emotional, we like to advertise our simple winning. It is very bad habits. If we show off our simple win then naturally we will lose in the future. Emotional is very important in our life. We need to control the emotion if we want to make success.

Privacy is the first most important factor in encryption because fraudsters always notice huge details of transactions and we always maintain our humility and do not review the things we have achieved and support they think you are losing.

I think that it is important to share techniques with others that may be in a forum, without exposing your profits. Perhaps just provide them with ideas, as you have said, and guide the other members on how to make useful and relevant post 

Yes mate if you really want to be successful in life all what you are doing moat be in silence 🤐 because some are their jealous of you and they can cause trouble to what you want to achieve so it's really important to be working in this forum silence and achieve your goals.

• +1 1

Hey cryptotalk Helo buddy, I agree to approximately this topic. Sure definitely if you can get win and maintain your silence. In addition now not now I ought to split my prevailing stage to every person show for you to others it's now not have become a terrific attitude for you thenmore  subsequent level you could not be achievement. Sharing for this put up thank you very much all the excellent.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, the idea of being a kind of discreet and deceitful profit-making in a way that is not striking in the market, it's a good way and a bit different with such markets you need this method.

• +1 1

Thanks for the post mate. Its good to keep some things private from people especially in public to prevent scammer getting access to your things...let stay guided.

• +3 1

It's really an important post for people. We have to be aware of scammers. And we have to safe our privacy and not share this with anyone. By this our account will be save from scammers.

Thanks.

Yes, it looks a familiar quote to me.

Especially for my self.

Because we have to adopt a silent path where everyone thinks that we are not going to make this.

And with gradual work or consistent work 

you will be able to make this one day.

And everyone will be astonished that how could you do this.

And the let them tell that you are the one’s who really knows my worth.

So i keep motivated my self in a positive manner to accomplish my path.

just have faith. 
And believe in your creator.

best wishes for you dear

Many people will be happy for my success if it happend but so many another people will be sad for the happines for me for example so we can not do anything to this and like you said we should keep our success only between who we love.

• +2 1

Yes, when your experience in this field does not appear, this will prevent fraudsters from trying to defraud you, and since you are an expert, their plan is exposed in any way and it is easy for you to deal with them when you are careful
And hide what you have of money that your uncle will divert their attention and you will gain your comfort and time

My dear friend, your advice is very important and this is the way I was looking for in order to distance myself from fraudsters and greedy ones. You gave it to us in a very simple way. Thank you, my friend.

• +2 1

Yes dear I agree with you here need for silence because every scammer is waiting for it. And they can stole our money. Dear it is motivational for us . Because sometimes here is no need for other's that you are winning. 

Im sorry but i didn't get what you meant when you said "...don't expose your perfections..."? If you're good at something, especially on a platform like this...your efficiency and hard work is not going to remain hidden from others. You are to showcase your knowledge and learning about this forum, on this forum. This is your job here. You've got to show them what you got. 

Yes, I agree with you, privacy is very important for success, but it is not an exaggeration, if I have information I will give it to everyone in order to benefit them, I will not pretend that I do not know anything

I agree with you friend, we must be silent to maintain privacy, and continue learning since every day something new is learned.

Yes dear mate you are right in your statement  that working silent is the best thing and it is good to escape your money from the scammers.

You're right we don't have to be showing up at all time,we have to remain calm even though you know a lot,you never know what your fellow members are up to,so let's be careful

• +1 1

I agree. 

There's a lot of bad people waiting to talk about things about your privacy until they lure you in and steal your money. 

So my advice to you is to maintain your privacy with just yourself and not share your information with others .

• +1 1