Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

Winning in silence while investing is such a great thing in life. That's why online investment is much more better than physical one for everyone to know what you are doing to earn. 

Welcome, my friend, your words contain some logic. We should not talk too much about our profits so that others do not covet us. But we must publish all the information we know in the forum in order to spread the benefit to everyone, so we will rise.

Thank you friend for your advice, you are really right and your words help us a lot so that scammers do not steal from us, we always try to be attentive to this kind of people who only want evil or simply shorten the path by harming the rest that instead of helping They cheat and that leads to good people lowering their arms and not meeting their goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear guys you have the right my friend in the past it was said I spend your need in silence for fear of envy and in the forum we will continue to learn on the condition that we preserve privacy best of luck everyone 💖💕

Yes you are right my dear bro it is well and good to.e I think. It is the best says we should help the people's that they are new and may be they have been scammed by the scamers. So help them.

• +1 1

Yes definitely I do agree with you,  in life there are things that we can't brag about,  sometimes we let our success and achievement speak for us,  we must not let people know that we are pompous and looking down at them

• +1 1

You say right my friend never share your private key with another person.   Because their is many scammers and hackers if any one know about your private key  then any one can hack your account . And in this way you lose your money  . That's why my friends be careful .

• +2 2

This is a brilliant quote friend,success and winning is not define by what people says but by the result people see. Make your progress and win in silence when everyone thinks you are losing.

If you really want to win silent and people should think you losing you most to keep secrets in you avoid telling people you are earning so that people will not understand weather you are gaining in the investment, thanks.

• +1 1

Very good topic to discuss. Working with the silent for a long time is a key of success. We should work hard properly and don't think about the people what they said . People don't said good even we are doing good work. Therefore don't think about the people and work hard with the silence if we wants success.

Maybe few will really care about what we accomplish and others will feel jealous about it, so if we accomplish stuff on our own and don't say it to others but let them know by seeing our enhancement, it's much easier.

• +1 1

It is true, it is better to let them think that we are losing so as they think that we are losing they will not be able to ruin the things that we are or will be doing to obtain or achieve success until the end without telling anyone and better show them when we have already achieved them .

You are right my friend we should all do that. We are all here to learn and earn so we should only focus on that not focus on how to establish my reputation. And in the world of online you have to keep a low profile so that you can win in the end because not everyone have to know what you are gathering. So keep it low profile and do your best and success will be yours.

I agree with you we should work silently and let our success make noise. By working hard silently decreases the rate of negativity and no one can degrade us so keep on trying by working hard silently and get success without any headache .

Nice one this topic really talks about self motivation and working in silence which makes people think you are wasting your time while unknown to them you are progressing and everything is perfectly alright and the achievements speaks in your absence.

Yes my friend, it is really a good behaviour to work with silent instead of violence. There are so many haters who want you lose, always show them that you are losing so that they will be remain happy instead of doing bad things with you to lose. Let them free to think negative about you, and finally in the last they will burnt down when they see your top succeed life.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Why newcomers can be silent if they can gain some good knowledge here then they can have a lot of responsibility to do something good here hoping that at a time when they can try to do something good then they can become the brightness to get good results then they are good here  If you can follow some rules because there is a time problem, if you can gain some good knowledge here, they will understand a lot of good things to do here. I hope they will continue to try to do something good here.

You are correct my companion we should all do that. We are altogether here to learn and procure so we should just zero in on that not spotlight on the most proficient method to build up my standing. Also, in the realm of online you need to stay under the radar with the goal that you can win in the end on the grounds that not every person need to understand what you are gathering. So stay under the radar and give a valiant effort and achievement will be yours.

As a beginner I want to tell you that I have no many knowledge about this forum and I want to learn about this form how to earn and how to post on this forum but I have an idea you can not copy the text from any source otherwise you being ban

thank you for creating this usefull post..it is not  necessary to tell others that what we are doing. Make your working in the silence and, when you get a high rank then you can tell othera surely. Cryptotalk is the place where you have a full privacy no one can destroy your working and you will be saved from evill eye

when you are doing something it should not be you who should be speaking it should be your work and your success which should be speaking and you will see the reactions of the people.

This is good, when you show your original side to people and let them know how successful you are. They want to compete,but when they are not able to do that they just trying to destroy you by letting you down.

Edited by Silwester_888

Well mate, i can understand what you means ,we need to act silence but i don't think this can change scammers thoughts. Of course if we succed in crypto world we shouldn't expose that. I think best way to staying away from scammers is knowledge. If we have enough knowledge we can understand whic way is dangerous.

It is a very good talk win in silence let think you are losing.  Their are some success you doing need to tell some people. Let them be thinking you can't make it or achieve anything in life, they are not God. When God start it work with you, you don't need to tell them your work will speak. Win in silence be hard working, be patient and understanding and you will surely shame those who want to see ur down fall. 

Nice advice, it is not always good to be showing up on what you have. Too much bragging maybe land you to a bad destination that is the hands of scammers. You can help ofcurse if the need arises.