Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

Yes, dear, I agree with you. Winning is in the end. I think that we all must conceal the secret of our greatest success and learn about all cryptocurrencies in general without flowers for anyone who was and learn them in a hidden way and search for knowledge is very important in the field of cryptocurrencies and when you reach success  You are proud of yourself if you are a very undercover person and learn slowly and steadily about all cryptocurrencies, and in the end, success is truly a feeling of dear pride for me. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Yes, of course, I think that we have to profit silently, but this does not mean that others do not share our experiences and suggest the best solutions for them to achieve success as well, because this thing is the basis of the existence of the forum.

• +3 1

Silence is our best option 

Silence is not just a word it is a weapon 

We can use silence to keep others silent 

And its true win is silence

When we enter into a new project, we have to inquire about it, then we go in and try, and we do not tell anyone unless it succeeds, and then if we tell others, this is normal

• +1 1

This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

Yes, my dear friend, we must all help and exchange information, but it must be useful information that is far from privacy in this area in order to avoid fraudsters
Thank you for your valuable advice

• +3 1

This is absolutely true, my friend, privacy is one of the most important rules for success and work silently and wisely, do not stand out, play all your cards, put your passion aside in the field of work.
You should beware of referrals, especially beginners. Working in the field of cryptocurrencies is very sensitive. I work on sharing information to spread knowledge in the forum while preserving your privacy.

• +5 1

You are right, there are many fraudsters who are waiting for any chance to steal your money. This is really good advice to work in silence and keep our privacy safe as winning is something you should keep for yourself and nobody needs know about it. 

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with your opinion we should not show our perfection because scammers can easily attack on us therefore we should hide our money to avoid the hackers and scammers.

Yes, privacy is the most important thing in the world of cryptocurrencies, so you should not talk about your investment and your interests in cryptocurrencies inside your wallet, but speaking and giving advice resulting from your experience will not harm you and will benefit the members of the forum 

We must try as much as possible to keep our secrets in the cryptocurrency space and we must remain silent about our profits because if we talk they will introduce fraudsters and play with your mind in order to steal your money, so you must be careful.
The positive thing is that working in the field of cryptocurrencies should be quiet and nobody should know when you are working for success and progress on the path to success.

• +3 1

Working in silence is a good thing, especially in the context of crypto, where there are several scammers looking for an opportunity to steal your income. Try to keep your confidentiality even more than necessary, not to overlook the profits you can make in crypto.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, as privacy is the most important in this platform. First, you have to work calmly and cautiously. Working quietly protects you from fraudsters who are trying to steal our money, so we have to work calmly.

You are absolutely right that working silently is a positive thing, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies because there are many fraudsters waiting for the opportunity to steal your money,
We should always remain humble and not boast about the things we have achieved, let them know this. This is a good message for our life,
As much as possible, try to maintain your privacy and not mention the profits you get in crypto

• +3 1

I agree with you, we must maintain our privacy and work silently because the world of cryptocurrencies is full of even scammers who are always trying to steal our cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

For our benefit, work silently, as there are many fraudsters waiting for us to announce our profits to take advantage of the opportunity. I try as much as possible to preserve my privacy and not mention the profits I get in encryption.

• +1 1

I think that this matter is useful to get rid of fraudsters, so do not show your profits to the public and let everyone know the amount of your profits, but show the appearance of an educated person who wants to achieve profits and keep your privacy for you only.

• +1 1

Your advice is useful, my friend, to get rid of fraud. Certainly, we must protect our privacy. In order for our work to be successful, we must work silently, learn a lot and be patient, because success is worth the effort.

You are right. This advice applies to our daily life as well. Not only working in cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to maintain privacy and not mention the profits we receive.

• +1 1

Always remember that silence is the bestest answer to the fools, because most of the people can't saw you earning good amount, dont tell. Peoples about your achievement, and kill them by your result.

I completely agree with you, when you become famous for your success, fraudsters will come to you from all sides and try to steal you, or lure you into entering losing deals and you will be exposed to a lot of spam, so never disclose to anyone how much you have because they will try to make you fail  at the first opportunity.

Dear friend I am agreed with you we should work in silence and we should keep working hard in that way we will able to work more on this platform and no one will disturb us in this way so we should follow the rules and keep start working on this platform slowly and steadily in that way we will able to earn a lot of money one day

English: I'm in my personal opinion . I like to plan my goal, which I seek, in complete secrecy and without telling anyone . Only those very close to me who wish me well and love me sincerely and sincerely . And when I reach my goal, I will rejoice and let everyone know so that I can feel the joy of my success and my fatigue

Yes you said right there is no need to tell others that you are winning. Just relax and do you work silently. All people are not welfare of you. Some people get jealous by your achievements and want to throw down.