Revelant community information - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Revelant community information

Last two days I am not active in this forum because of negative reputation, so I search crypto earning sites in YouTube I found a website "Relevant Community" site in this site so many section available like finance culture and etc but manly crypto community also exist, where members post crypto related articles if anyone upvote are comments in this articles according to this data they earn some coins, who upvoted are comment they also earn few coins,so l have no proper information  this platform genuine are they really pays, if anyone our forum member works in this platform then pls share their experience, and what's thinks about this platform

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +5 3

Which coins do they earn? If they have referral program I advise you to create a new post in the referrals section of the forum. If you make a detailed presentation with proof of payments as well, you might get a lot of referrals. I followed a few in the past and many members are always do so as well. This website is called just that? (Relevant Community?).

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I had not heard about this site before, but I hope that you put a link to visit this site to find out more details about "Relevant Community" and what is the way it works, and what currency they earn from working on this site؟

• +1 5
  • +2 1

I have never tried a "Relevant Community" but I think this forum is the best site for understanding cryptocurrencies as well as for earning these currencies.
I understand your annoyance with members who give you a negative reputation, but do not let such bad members use the reputation feature to keep you away from this forum.
I read some of your posts and posts that I found really good so I hope that you will continue to work with us here and provide your best.

First I will like to appreciate your kind effort made to search for crypto related new earnings sites, it's a way of expanding and adding value experience to yourself to help you in the world of crypto currency. This is my first time of hearing the name of the site Relevant community, but nevertheless I'm delighted to know and am looking forward to make an extensive research on the site to confirm its safety and legitimacy

• +1 2
  • +3 2

I have never heard of this site before but it sounds like it has a very similar nature to the publish0x site whee you can write articles and then people then tip you for the article upon reading it if they find it helpful, which is also a good way to earn. If you have the link to the site can you please include it in your topic so that we can visit this site and give it a try in order to provide you with more information about it. Also do you know what coins they are paying in as this is quite important in determining if members sign up to this forum as well. 

• +2 5
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not heard of that before. I ask you to put a link for us so that we can get to know this community more and earn money from it if it gives a good amount of money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 7/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, Honny143 said:

Last two days I am not active in this forum because of negative reputation, so I search crypto earning sites in YouTube I found a website "Relevant Community" site in this site so many section available like finance culture and etc but manly crypto community also exist, where members post crypto related articles if anyone upvote are comments in this articles according to this data they earn some coins, who upvoted are comment they also earn few coins,so l have no proper information  this platform genuine are they really pays, if anyone our forum member works in this platform then pls share their experience, and what's thinks about this platform

Yes i am also working on relevant community. This is best social site where you can earn Rel tokens by betting the best topics. If that topic remain on the top in three days you will get free Rel tokens. I earn about 10 rel tokens which i sell at the price of 3.5$.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I'm interested. I think i should give a try this one. I enjoying my time here in Cryptotalk and I really learned a lot about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I want to join that so I can also gain knowledge because you said it has a broad topics there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, Honny143 said:

Marketcap of REL is 1 million. I am most definitely interested in these micro/lowcaps. I have never even heard about this site before, or i've heard but totally forgotten about it. But i wonder if beginners is a right section for this. Crypto World is more suitable, or maybe coins / tokens section.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing that useful information buddy, that is also good source of gaining knowledge which is really important for everyone. We really need knowledge to become a better bitcoin user. Having good knowledge is somehow related for having good experience.

• +1 2

On 7/12/2020 at 11:45 AM, Honny143 said:

In last month there was airdrop campaign where you can earn real relevant coin and that time the price of the coin is very low but now the price of each coin had reached to $4 which was very profitable. If you want to earn rel coin then you can upvote the good news and bet them, If the post that you have bet gone profit then you can also earn little amount of rel from that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I appreciate your keenness to present all the methods that make us earn cryptocurrencies, whether this forum or others, you are already an active member

I will follow the comments and learn more information about your topic

• Useful or interesting 2

Well, this is a good topic mate and there's a lot of members here will be getting interested in that because as you said this is like a forum by having a lot of sections, this will be serves as an new source of knowledge because i think many people there are being discussed more about cryptocurrency.

I have been updated about the platform by one of the YouTuber that I am following. And yes the platform pays it's user and they have their own native token called as Rel. But recently the community has decreased the payment and many users have left because of that. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This idea is similar to the SteamWalk platform, although I have not heard about it before, and this is the first time, as well as the currency that they pay for using it, I will conduct research about it.

Yes it's really a good thing to found othet Crypto related works that we can earn on that sites. Unfortunately I didn't know about that "Relevant community". I'm happy to look for that site if you give the links, because as I searched about that. Too many sites appeared and I'm afraid to click for those links because I might get hacked if ever I go to the sites that's new to me. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I think this is a good thing to keep on trying and the right idea is to work as hard and put together everything in every kind and so when we look the right we have check the site but you dont have to run away , I also get negative rating and sometimes I mis days of payment because of it, but it all up to you to make sure that you put up some of the best content you can get

I never heard about this site but it seems to be good after i search them on google. It may be another good opportunity for us to grow our earnings because they also give rewards for writing contents. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a good content that you created buddy that "Relevant Community" which is a like of this forum that when you make post you get payed but I don't think that i will enter on that forum because I don't have any Idea like you that if there payment is legit or just a scam but since you open this forum we can search an information about it if this relevant community is a good forum like this forum that we had or not.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

At this moment i have no idea about the forum you mean.. Yah its true that in crypto world you will be able to find out lot of site where they pay YOU currency like btc,eth... But i Don't prefer those site because i Have this forum.. We can't work in different site in a same time.. So we should focus on Only one site... So i think cryptotalk is better                   

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Ertugrul4388428 said:

There are a few good investing websites but too many are scam out there, such websites steal money of members. In my opinion, you should check the credibility of the website either it is scam or legit before investing in it. I have never heard about this, but it seems a good opportunity.

I think you have some confusion about this site because this is not investment site, where we invest money and loss basically its open forum similar like our cryptotalk forum, where we post crypto related article are comments other members topics,are bet which topic gain good reputation, like this type task we perform and  earn some rel tokens, according to our work.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will try and look for this community on the internet and see if they can help us to earn something extra. We should tip each other with information about ways to earn online.

Hello, I have not heard of the concerned community forum as I have read in the posts by the members. I hope for more clarification. Either a detailed presentation on a topic explaining its method of work and its laws and how we can earn coins if not through a link on the network Financial culture is important in the world of coins

@Honny143 I haven't learn about a site you called '' relevant commiunity information'' is good decision you made by asking how legit it is this is also a part of research. I will also check out how it works but I don't think there is any forum that pays like this site yet.