Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency?

Mistakes happen all the time and it is normal in every human being but we must learn from it so that we cannot make the same mistake in the future and it does not mean you make mistakes it means you cannot achieve success.

• +1 1

Indeed, we all do make mistakes sooner or later, and receiving a warning point from the moderators on here does not mean that you have failed in any way, in fact it is just their way of bringing to your attention something that has been done wrong on your part or that is in violation of the rules. this is why the warning points are temporary and have an expiration date because the moderators are hoping that you will be able to learn from the mistake that you made and be better in the future. We are all bound to make mistakes sooner or later we just need to learn from them and move forward.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/5/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure.

I agree with this saying, mistakes is the beginning of success, we have to know that mistakes are some times our schools, yeah i maid some mistakes on crypto hustling times, and lose some moneys, but now i know what will cause loses so i learn from my mistakes, and also if we fear mistake then we can't be successful because we don't try things, and also on this forum, just like you said warning point means a chance to learn different things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, BTC Future said:

Mistakes happen because it is in the human nature. We can be careful and still make mistakes. Still we reduce them and focus on the most important tasks so we avoid them and limit them to a minimum. Sometimes a mistake can be costly and I've made a lot a few years ago when I was younger. Just try not to believe anyone and even if you are certain about something, always do some more research. The internet can be of much help.

You are right, us as human being we are included by mistakes for anything that's we are starting with, and this is happen because mistakes makes us to be more carefully next time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well according to me if we do not do any mistake then we we must be Not a human. A normal human being will do mistakes but the thing is we should learn from our mistakes. If we continue with the same mistake then we are not able to achieve anything.  Crypto learning is also the same. 

• +1 1

On 6/28/2020 at 8:01 PM, P A Ashif said:

If we continue with the same mistake then we are not able to achieve anything.

This is important for all of us. We do make mistakes but sometimes we do make the same mistakes and do not learn. Best way to avoid mistakes is having a plan and sticking to it. There are lots of diversions that can be considered similar especially in trading. These are what we should remove to manage to be profitable.

Absolutely No, In every where at any given time, no human in nature that's above making a mistake, because that's is one of the feature that makes us as human. We are bound or destined to make mistakes at times. Just as we have learnt from some of our popular scholars/great philosophers sayings. And I quote " A mistake has NO  MASTER, that is why a Pencil is made with an eraser"

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 2

None of us is perfect. Man always makes mistakes, and this is not a flaw at all, but the shame is to stop trying or fail due to loss, or to make repeated mistakes instead of trying to fix it.

It's okay to make mistakes! Because there is a factor of human psychology that shows us that we always make mistakes. And people who don't make mistakes - they can't achieve anything, because even those who learn to walk - fall and get up. This is a law of life! Therefore, you should never stop there!

you are right , no one is perfect even when he get experienced , we are humans so we make mistakes and succeed people are those who learn from their mistakes to avoid doing it again and this goes same for trading and dealing with crypto , without making mistakes you can't get experienced

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Everyone is making mistakes and there is nobody that can think of all possible outcomes and know exactly how to move on each situation and even when things are simple it is not hard to make a mistake, you get distracted feel tired anything can happen and even the best can make mistakes. Sadly the corona is coming back again with another mutation from what I hear and in case we have to stay home be ready and fill with supplies from now. 

• +2 1

On 6/5/2020 at 11:46 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

of course, as with everything in life, no one is perfect, you will always eventually make mistakes and that is totally fine, as long as you keep learning from your mistakes, and try to minimize them as much as possible

Learning is the best way to complete yourself like if you don,t know about the trading than you need to learn that becasue in the crypto market if you are doing trading you can make good money on a daily basis and you can withdraw that easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making mistakes is the nature of every living soul and i don't think there is a being that will ever succeed without making mistakes because that is when you begin to know the value of things and make effective corrections to avoid. When you make mistake don't give up because that doesn't mean you have fail but it is a chance for you to plan your future well. No one is 100% perfect even the professional traders because they also lose in the field.

Edited by Solex
  • +2 1

Doing is mistake is not wrong but not learning from failure is the biggest mistake in your life. Rather than posting good things I would suggest you to post you failure which will motivate to learn from that and every time you see that post that will be your warning point and you will learn from that failure.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

@kizz you are right my friend we need to learn from any mistake we encountered because mistakes are not failure instead an opportunity for us to create a successful future by making effective corrections in which ever way you make mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1

Human have the chance if mistake with them doesn't matter how expert you are and mistakes helps us to learn just in case anyone don't repeat them multiple times

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

We are in a good forum that give us a lot to learn and make less mistakes from the cryptocurrency trading but there is no one not making a mistake. If they say they are not make mistakes this is a lie or they don't do anything and not trade at all or risk to make a better income. With mistakes we are learn too and we can not avoid many of them but only learn better how to act when these happen.

• +1 1

We can have many failures and still one good opportunity can help us profit and make back for all our mistakes. This is investing and we can make mistakes because this is what happens but we have to learn and not make them again. I have not seen someone not make any mistakes ever.

Whoever does any work must make a mistake at the beginning, so it is very natural for everyone to make mistakes, and we should be tolerant, but at the same time the problem is not a mistake, but the problem is the repetition of the mistake.

Everyone is vulnerable to committing mistakes and there should be a lot of space for forgiveness if the mistake was not intended, or the person who made the mistake learned from his mistake and did not return to it again.

On 6/5/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends this topic is to help us realized that no matter how perfect you are, you can't skip making some mistake one cannot be 100% perfect in life and here in cryptocurrency. Don't blame yourself when you make some certain mistakes. Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure. Failure was the first step to success. When you make mistake be Happy while it is sad but for the wise ones they take it and opportunity to learn. Try to identify this problem fight it know the reason for that mistake learn from it and you have full knowledge about it. 

Here in this forum we make mistakes and receive warning point this does not mean the moderators hates you instead they are trying to let you understand and have some knowledge to be expert in it. Exactly when and after receiving this warning point it makes you calm and scared to repeat this mistake and it becomes a knowledge to you that you can teach others at same time protect them while you keep learning.

My friends I love you all, just a new member the lockdown forced me to be here and I get here as an opportunity to learn, teach and to earn. Mistakes are natural instinct to every human being sometimes it occurs and become a blessing while sometimes is painful.

Best of luck my friends always be proud of yourselves don't give up is still an opportunity to make more effort and get perfect. Any explanation on my question I will still wait to here from you my friends. Happy Posting

Making mistakes is part of humans nature infact you are not a real human if you have never made a mistake before because God created humans and every humans is bound to make mistakes thesame applies to every aspect in life no matter how perfect you are in a particular field you can easily make mistake No man is insane.

Very good post that contains advice about the forum too and of course the warning points are given because you did something wrong and should not repeat it, this is a warning and means that the rules were broken and a shift in attitude is required.

• +1 1

Nobody said that mistakes don't happen but we must be making less in crypto because we get more experienced and we have to do with money that are important. So we have to try our best to make no mistakes if this is possible because one of them can be our last and can make us lose all the crypto money we have.

• +1 1

True , which explains the reason as to why you can be able to see that we have so many people so many people coming up with coins and in the end they lose them , the truth is today we have so many pole that we are suppose to follow and they are trying to come up first with a project that works well and in the end they just fall flat

• +4 1

We learn from our mistakes and we become better. This is experience too and we can avoid some mistakes too as it is better not to make any by having knowledge and studied a lot before. I will not for example fall into a ponzi because I know how ponzi works. So knowning is more important than experience.

• +1 1
  • +2 1