Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency?

I am not an expert in the cryptographic world, on the contrary they are a beginner but I have made mistakes when spending my cryptocurrency in binance, they have to be very aware of the token network if it is BEP2, BEP ... SC) or ERC20, because I made a mistake placing an ERC20 token and copied the BEP2 address and lost my cryptocurrencies, so I advise users to be very attentive to the address and the memo that they give us so that this type of loss does not happen to us .

• +2 1

On 1/1/2021 at 4:04 PM, TheMonster said:

Failure is a Key to Success

I fully agree with you my friend because by the moment you fail that is when you will learn more and make effective corrections on the lapses that made you fail before and we shouldn't give up so easily because great things take time 😉

On 1/2/2021 at 5:01 AM, Mir Hamza said:

There is no expert member who has achieved this position without making mistakes. 

You can say that again my friend no one is 100% perfect because we are human beings and making mistakes is part of us only that we can reduce it but not stop it completely, with good determination we can all do it my friend.

Nobody is above mistake that why many of us are here working in this great forum. Because anytime that you are finding difficulties in doing something, you will just throw the question to the forum members, and most of them are ready to help you out

20 hours ago, Victoria' said:

With trial and error you will reach a lot later to your conclussion and you will have increased cost by a lot.

Good one my friend we shouldn't give up so easily and making research is the best way to succeed in this field because only by that one can increase and also build confidence in themselves.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends this topic is to help us realized that no matter how perfect you are, you can't skip making some mistake one cannot be 100% perfect in life and here in cryptocurrency. Don't blame yourself when you make some certain mistakes. Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure. Failure was the first step to success. When you make mistake be Happy while it is sad but for the wise ones they take it and opportunity to learn. Try to identify this problem fight it know the reason for that mistake learn from it and you have full knowledge about it. 

Here in this forum we make mistakes and receive warning point this does not mean the moderators hates you instead they are trying to let you understand and have some knowledge to be expert in it. Exactly when and after receiving this warning point it makes you calm and scared to repeat this mistake and it becomes a knowledge to you that you can teach others at same time protect them while you keep learning.

My friends I love you all, just a new member the lockdown forced me to be here and I get here as an opportunity to learn, teach and to earn. Mistakes are natural instinct to every human being sometimes it occurs and become a blessing while sometimes is painful.

Best of luck my friends always be proud of yourselves don't give up is still an opportunity to make more effort and get perfect. Any explanation on my question I will still wait to here from you my friends. Happy Posting

Making mistakes my friend I feel don't depend on the level of expertise. In making decisions in trading and investment most times require updated research and ability to take risk at times. Level of expertise play little role I think.

This way we learn from our mistakes, especially when we publish our posts knowing the terms and we make a mistake with a comment that violates the rules laid down with the site comments, because we know we can be banned and that would be a serious mistake. 

Many experts in the crypto world definitely make mistakes because no body is perfect as we are all human beings and being an expert doesn't change that but they make less mistakes than beginners and that's the difference.

No there is nothing like expect don't make mistake is just that they are very careful of the steps they take and they make sure the learn fast and abide the rules and regulations guiding the forum that all you also need to do to become a expect too

No there is nothing like expect don't make mistake is just that they are very careful of the steps they take and they make sure the learn fast and abide the rules and regulations guiding the forum that all you also need to do to become a expect too

Man is prone to making mistakes in all fields, whether he is a beginner or an expert, but experts' mistakes are always harsh and lead to great losses, but they are cautious and calm people who work with good techniques in order to avoid all mistakes Work well and keep yourself away from mistakes

That's right, when we start looking for ways in which we can generate income, it's very expensive because we don't know much and we are subjected to the constant dangers of scams and deceptions that are on the Internet, but we don't have to give up, because in this forum we find people who also work like us and also many come to achieve financial freedom, let's follow friends.

No,  that life,  everyone is liable to making mistakes,  no one is perfect especially in the world of cryptocurrencies where it deals with prediction and speculations, so even the most experienced people also face loses, 

Actually mistakes is the key to success. Those that make mistake learn the better ways of doing things. All experts are once beginners which they make allot of mistakes to learn and become better. 

Indeed as long as you are human, nobody is great, you will in every case in the end commit errors and that is absolutely fine, yet attempt to limit them however much as could reasonably be expected

Every expert has experienced mistakes, mistakes are something that is normal in the world of cryptocurrency, with these mistakes we can learn about experience so as not to make the same mistakes. To become an expert and experienced in the field of crypto, be it trading or investing, it takes experience and time to become an expert and professional. They all work hard to achieve it, so we must also work hard to achieve our goals.

• +1 1

We all male mistake because is part of human nature. And through mistakes we learn a lot and we learn better when we make while on the process of learning. 

With the passage of time we learn and gain a lot of experience. Mistakes are rarely made, not like the mistakes of beginners, for example in beginners trading. They choose currencies that are not good for trading as for the experts, it is possible to make mistakes in the times of buying or selling

• +3 1

Yes, mistakes are the basis of learning, you cannot learn without making mistakes, and here the supervisors give you a warning to develop yourself and not to make a mistake again, we must work hard and develop ourselves more.

• +1 1

I think that these types are not only related with the new commercial even some old and experienced users do mistakes and they also lose money as well

We are all human, therefore we are imperfect, we make mistakes every day and we do not even realize it, therefore it is totally normal, we do not know the future to avoid it or correct it, even the experts and billionaires are wrong, an example was what happened with gamestop.

I think that these types are not only related with the new commercial even some old and experienced users do mistakes and they also lose money as well

All the experts in the crypto world have made mistakes in the first place and many have learned something good from the mistakes.  As a result of failure, everyone's desire to succeed takes shape very fast.  People who make mistakes on this forum get warning points, just because they get alert points doesn't mean they are ignored by the forum.  However, those who do not contribute to the forum and post inferior will be banned from the forum

You gotten a caution point since you broken the rules. This implies that you simply did something others didn't. It doesn't cruel that everyone is breaking the rules or that a few master is over making botches. No one is over breaking the rules of a gathering and this is often why you got your caution.

No one is perfect and for this reason no one escapes from making mistakes along the way, we learn from mistakes and grow according to them, for this reason we must seek a lot of knowledge of everything, to avoid making many mistakes, mistakes are part of knowledge like the one I committed in the trade, which was copying an address when sending my assets and I lost a necessary capital, therefore we must always review everything before sending it, and here in the forum it is important to know what we are doing if we make a mistake. Review is important to avoid them, I want to encourage forum users to review everything before submitting to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

Mistakes happen all the time and it is normal in every human being but we must learn from it so that we cannot make the same mistake in the future and it does not mean you make mistakes it means you cannot achieve success.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you that there are many experts that make mistakes because they have not proper and end of knowledge to use the crypto market if you make mistake you should not worry about that you should to learn from that mistake

• +2 1