The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I have not heard any website like this these days most of the website are fake they ask for upgrade membership then you will be able to earn good amount of money I don't like any website like that 

I'm getting to hear about this earning site known as webtalk that is similar to this forum for the first time but I know that still this platform will always be on top in terms of paying and for the knowledge provided among all other sites that may be out there.

Edited by George10
adding infor.

I never tried any websites beside here in cryptotalk because I am afraid in scams and most of them are only wants a user so that they can say that their website is legitimate.

• -2 1

It's not safe to share your personal information with these websites, I know for a fact that there is a big market for personal information like kyc and the reason as to why so many websites these days is so that they can sell your information online. it's definitely not worth the risk to use these websites if they want sensitive personal information from you of any sort.

• +1 1

On 5/22/2020 at 12:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Actually I don't know about this site meby I will make research on this site to see meby it worth it for me or not.

I think this site has proven to everyone that it is the best in all respects from its counterparts from other sites and you should not do the research and waste time because you will not find the same

No i don’t heard about this website before, but i will cherche about it , my friend i advice you to never work or investing in this website before cherche about it and know this is a scamming or not , so be careful my friend. 

Any forums or site which demands from us first fee then understand it that these sites are fake and spam projects which are launching and created to steal funds from greedy investors so don't invested into these sites which demanding first upgrade account before withdrawing from that sites. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I knew about many websites like this where at first you need to upgrade your account for a certain time and for upgrading you need to deposit a good amount of money.As far as i know,these websites are truested by many people.But i never tried them.Because i don't feel safe to deposit such big amount of money on a website.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:28 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Your profile must be filled out completely as well. I'd still stick to Cryptotalk by my opinion.

I may like to join this platform but I need more advice from friends about it and I found you to be someone I can trust. I hope you can give me a good advice wether to register or not and btw cryptotalk and webtalk which one pays better.

I have not heard about this site before, and I do not want to use it because I am happy to work in a forum CryptoTalk and I spend many hours working in this forum and also I cannot work in two sites at once because will feel tired

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I may like to join this platform but I need more advice from friends about it and I found you to be someone I can trust. I hope you can give me a good advice wether to register or not and btw cryptotalk and webtalk which one pays better.

Hi, I like to hear that. I tried registering on webtalk, but I didn't post anything there. I can suggest you to use Cryptotalk as it's easier, but blogging platforms can obviously get you earn more if you do well.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There are lot of the quest for an additional profit in the sites. and telegrams. There are a lot of air bounties you can join to get free tokens which can be exchange to the other coins. Mostly this includes referring programs. 

Yes the website pay for the payoneer wallet with dollars but until now i dont get nothing from it,you need to have a pro version is the best to earn but not in the free you cant get to much 

20 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Hi, I like to hear that. I tried registering on webtalk, but I didn't post anything there. I can suggest you to use Cryptotalk as it's easier, but blogging platforms can obviously get you earn more if you do well.

Thank you for the advice I think of It Cryptotalk is preferable because I make a little research about it and found that this platform is far better in giving payments this encourages me to work more better in this forum. 

I have seen some people talking about sites that are just like cryptotalk in that they pay their members for every post and some of these sites include beermoneyforum and bitcointalk although cryptotalk is still the best amongst all these.

This is the first time I heard about this website site called Webtalk! but according to your content I dont think that this website will be a good option to earn, maybe is not a scam website but I m not sure is managed by an expert. Because there are many person who engage on this adventure of cryptocurrency at the end they fail!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Some find that using webtalk to make additional profit is good and appropriate for them and some find that this is a waste of time and profits are very small

THINK POSITIVE

no i didn't hear about this site earlier but it really looking like a low profit site.as you said it is giving a very small amount and i  think you are working in this site atleast for 2 hours.the eaening is not worth for the time you are spending

I have never heard of this site. You haven't yet tried it, because you haven't pulled out yet. There is something suspicious about the site, which is that, to withdraw, you have to own at least $ 100 here. I think it is a quorum, because even the most reliable sites do not specify $ 100 as a minimum for withdrawal. I advise you not to adhere to it as long as you do not withdraw from it

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have never tried a webtalk forum and have not heard about it and see that the minimum withdrawal is large and also you said it pays a little and that is why I will not use it

I haven't heard about the webtalk. But for sure I could say that payment is better in this forum because the payments in this forum is equal and in the forum like bitcoin talk and webtalk we have to reach high position and do a lot of post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, betelihem said:

No i never heard about this site, but i am forward looking to try the site you mentioned, and after trying i will let you know if they are legit or scam, i hope they are legit, because i like making online moneys, thank you for your information bro.

I heard that site before but I will never try that. 

I'm already contented and okay working and continue contributing in this forum which is a big help for me especially in cryptoworld knowledge and payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes this site is reputed and it's social media type platform and mostly they are focused on news and they pays your for using the social media accordingly and you can withdraw your money in payeer without any issues. So if you like to join and earn you can do that. I'm also using it nowadays.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have tried this site and it is similar to social networking sites and frankly I never liked it because its profits are very few and it does not contain your withdrawal options in addition to that its download page and the main interface are very slow

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day