The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

4 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I have passed many such sites, which I do not prefer to work on because they set difficult conditions, and their payment is not fair compared to the work that you do, and this is why I suggest you this cryptotalk forum is the best in terms of payment and there is no competitor for it so far

Everyday we search so many earning sites but only few sites are genuine, I think this site genuine because this site gain 4million users, its not easy for any phishing site to maintain this type huge users count, so many members avoid this site because withdrawl amount little bit high and earning little slow, maybe once upgrade account then earn high income, if anyone interested in this site then join to earn extra income.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I never heard about this forum but it seems to be very popular and having serious members! Lol 😂 most of their members have upload real pictures, and they look smart.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I never heard about this site you will find different bunch of site similar to this but you must reach minimum threshold before you can withraw and their payment is very little I will advice you to stick to this site there is high potential you will earn alot in this site.

• +3 1

If the page loads slow it may be a scam and not only will not pay but also may try to ask for personal data and try to steal funds. I only use stable and professional platforms as Cryptotalk and nothing else. I have found nothing better than this forum and no better exchange than yobit and I have been in crypto for a while.

Edited by Fixfin
  • Useful or interesting 1

You will currently find it difficult to see a site that pay users good money for performing a task and most of them seems to be waste of time and resources which is why i always prefer this forum because they pay better and it is much easier compared to the likes of those sites. Just of recent we received an additional update which says that we can now earn both talk token and earn 1000 Satoshi for every rated post in the forum and we are entitled to make 20 posts per day which means you can earn 20,000 satoshi everyday if all your post are rated.

I have heard about this platform before in the cryptotalk platform only by another user and he was pointing out the same problem as you are addressing. When he said I tried to create account and then I found issue with my E mail. Now after this post I don't want to have an another try.

• +3 1

Yes I have heard of web talk and the truth is , that there is a strategy to which it can be handled and the truth is we need to really look at this kind of case that one is able to follow the right idea today is to look at what happens, that is we need to follow the work that is far much stronger than the other, the truth is there is a lot of work to be dne,  on web talk and the pay is very very little , the truth is we need to follow certain direction. understand every direction perfectly and everything then follows perfectly

On 5/22/2020 at 7:11 AM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

I have not had the experience, but I have heard from the voices of others that if they have been involved in types of projects like this, which all turn out to be reprehensible criticisms, since after hard work by these people, the remuneration I thought ends being a total lie. Many times they play with people's time and waste the quality of work that they are capable of giving their potential. In my opinion, neither the time nor the knowledge left here is worth anything.

That is why we came to cryptocurrencies seeking to obtain an extra benefit that allows me to economically solve my situation. Since we are in a situation that at no time would we think that this could happen

Yes everyone want additional profit in the forum. But i think it is forum is the best forum to earn money. I think it is the best and profitable.

No I haven't heard of the site called webtalk. I personally only use cryptotalk as a platform to earn additional income. The uses can also resort to using other options to earn additional income but make sure that it is legitimate. You should be able to distinguish the real and fake sites so that you won't be scammed.

• +2 1

It will be if you provide us with more information so we can Google it and decide whether to try or not, extra money is always welcomed, you said upgrading can you inform us with more details, how much will I pay to upgrade my account and how much will I get paid back?

What is the name of the website?

I would like to know the name of the website please!/

I did not heard about this webtalk site. But I am willing to do other works to earn money as I am a student. I will check this site if it found useful and profitable. But there is also a risk of scamming so you should be careful.

If it requires personal information I'm not going to sent any. Paypal has your real name as far as I remember so they will probably validate it before paying you. Coinbase is not reachable to me, then about payeer I 'm not sure. Do they require some sort of KYC as mandatory to deposit and withdraw? If they don't then it would be a preferred withdrawal method.

if you made an withdrawal it will be nice to tell us how much was it, you must reach minimum threshold before you can withdraw

• +2 1

Yes, I am already subscribed to this webtalk
But your account must be upgraded to enjoy its benefits
This is an important point .. ie you must pay an amount of $ 100 money during your registration in the first month, or you can pay $ 200 if you subscribe after that
I do not think it is a fake site, but I treat it as an investment site
You can view the site from here: https://join.webtalk.co/6911626

• +2 3

Wow, interesting site! But it seems, as it seems to me, it is no longer relevant, because when I went to its domain, I saw that it is under development, and can not provide us with some information.

Therefore, I will always be preferable to this forum, because there is a cool community, and good administration!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend, you can get more profits by starting in forex trading, trading and investing, it is one of the best platforms youbit.

• +5 1

Bro i don't have heard about some other online forum like crypto talk which give much profit or is so much safe for us. May be as you are saying and asking . Someone know some batter plateform but overall cryptotalk is best for me especially because it have taught me a lot of things which i don't know before

If you provide more information on the subject and it attracts my attention that if I am going to try that new site but if there is not much information I will stay here because if there is not much data the site may become unreliable.

• +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I registered on the website and I must say it looks very proffesional and obviously it's very popular (4m+ members). It requires many personal information you have to give them before you're able to get the cash rewards, so I don't recommend it that much. Your profile must be filled out completely as well. I'd still stick to Cryptotalk by my opinion.

@AkaCrafterCZ Thank you for addressing the pain points of the platform. I was just about to join, but with your texts I just feel it's not worth to give a try. Though the website has more users, but still I am not comfortable sending my personal identity to them, in case they can be misused and sold to third parties. So, in my opinion, one must not be leaving cryptotalk, just because no any platform can replace it so far.

Edited by pacific

I have never heard of this site. Your description does not make me to try this site. Since coming to Cryptotalk I don't have the urge to try any site. There is nothing better than Cryptotalk.

You can gain additional income through a site known as recaptcha , it basically pays you US dollars when you do captcha and solve it for them, but it's really not that much of a big amount , definitely not when compared to crypto talk. Mentioned seams legit tho.