The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

Firstly, the methods for withdrawing from it are limited, and secondly, the minimum level for withdrawing raises question marks, as it shares with the scam sites in such a condition. Secondly, there are many similar forums for Crypto Talk, but they differ from it in the amount of money and in the manner and conditions of work and credibility also are worse than it, so in a way try not to distract your focus In suspicious sites and focus on the content of the result.

• +2 1

I heard about the webtalk I tried to register with

I don’t know how much profit is there

I will follow the comments from the members experience and learn from them about this site

• +3 1

I have registered to the site but the proble for me comes in when am not able to fix my payment information and you have paid membership advantage and so its important to keep on trying to understand what its all about and everything will come out in its own time

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sound interesting it's another opportunity for who wants to boost his/her income passively, but I advice you to be extra careful and watchful strange sites, first confirm and be satisfied with it legitimacy before joining and remember your personal details is for you alone, don't share it 

• +1 1

I can see from this forum that you are talking about they have tough rules and it does not compare with the advantageous rules here at cryptotalk so I advise you to dedicate more time here than in other forums that are worse. Another issue has to do with the payment amount, as far as I know this forum pays much better than other forums

There are many forums that pay for work, but very few of the good ones It is normal for the payment to be dependent on the hierarchy, the strength of the account and the extent of its progress I do not think that continuity with it is possible because obtaining money from it takes time, firstly, the amount you get is small, and thirdly determining the withdrawal options, unlike cryptocurrency, which gives you all freedom through a Ubuntu to withdraw what you collected either in the form of currencies or in the form of dollars or rubles

• +4 1

In addition to this site, there is the Bitcoin Talk site and the stcokforum site, and they pay in Bitcoin, but the laws are different, the amount is different, and the mechanism of work is different and it is not like CryptoTalk.

CryptoTalk takes into account all levels, while the rest of the sites depend on the arrangement and seniority Also, the withdrawal methods are different, and the withdrawal is not simply here from the Ubuntu platform.

• +5 1

On 5/22/2020 at 7:28 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I registered on the website and I must say it looks very proffesional and obviously it's very popular (4m+ members). It requires many personal information you have to give them before you're able to get the cash rewards, so I don't recommend it that much. Your profile must be filled out completely as well. I'd still stick to Cryptotalk by my opinion.

Thanks or this buddy, i am currently searching for new sites where i can earn. So this site are requiring personal information maybe they can use it in illegal transaction if it is not legit. So better to be careful joining this kind of websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, Tine0313 said:

So this site are requiring personal information maybe they can use it in illegal transaction if it is not legit.

Well, you need to be careful for some scam earning sites which are requiring the KYC (Know Your Costumer) process because there's a tendency that they can get all of your money using your information.

• +3 1

To answer your question my friend. I've heard of that website on the internet and to my friends but I didn't try to join on that because I think it is just a scam but my friends sent me some proofs that they can get some extra earnings on that but only like you said if your account is upgraded and I am so sad about that because I don't have any money to get a account upgraded but when I get my earnings here in this forum I would give a try that webtalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Nice information you Have shared towards of us becuase from us might someone like to join in The forum for earning as well as learning as the site is about crypto currency forum.. By the way i dont support the upgrade system because its the way how the  forum authorities earn money from member but its good that if any member get much benefit by upgrade the account then other should follow him                           

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you need to be careful for some scam earning sites which are requiring the KYC (Know Your Costumer) process because there's a tendency that they can get all of your money using your information.

Thanks for reminding me mate, rest assured i always checking the sites if is it legit or now and also i am be careful about the thing KYC since it can be use to scam me. Nowadays many sites are created to steal or scam its users so extra careful is a must.

I have not heard of this site before. Do you recommend trying it?
Or is it, as I said, very little profit from it

I haven't tried the website yet but based on what you have said, I think it would not be advisable for all the beginners of the forum because you have to purchase or pay for you to rank up, so basically the lowest rank member will have so little amount of profits.

• +1 2

It is good sharing to us but when i read carefully your post it comes to my mind that cryptotalk is better than what you are sharing. And the experience and good opportunites that cryptotalk can give to us is one of the best thing and make cryptotalk unique compared to other forums.

I have passed many such sites, which I do not prefer to work on because they set difficult conditions, and their payment is not fair compared to the work that you do, and this is why I suggest you this cryptotalk forum is the best in terms of payment and there is no competitor for it so far

Life is great and enjoy it

I registered on the webtalk site but did not do any work or experience within it

I felt that it was complicated so I did not continue my work with it

• +1 1

I have not heard of this webtalk my dear and I only have time for Cryptotalk. It is my choice and for what I am see now it is the best forum and I cannot change this for another one that is slow and does have crypto.

Cryptotalk is for me the best I have seen and I do not waste my time with lower forums.

• +2 1

On 8/12/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for reminding me mate, rest assured i always checking the sites if is it legit or now and also i am be careful about the thing KYC since it can be use to scam me. Nowadays many sites are created to steal or scam its users so extra careful is a must.

Well, that's good for you because there's a lot of phishing sites here which is using to get some information to their users which is not good, scamdivers.com is helpful to see if the site is legit or not.

• +1 1

On 5/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

I don't know about this site but according to your informations the site is looking good but also might be wasting of time, because of that complications of upgrading an account. 

This post does not belong in this section perhaps in airdrops or off-topic. Still if you made an withdrawal it will be nice to tell us how much was it and how long it took you. I havn't heard of webtalk before and more information about paying would be better.

Personally, I did not know about this site and did not test it yet, so I cannot express my opinion on it, but I will search for the credibility of this site and do a simple experiment on it to see if it is legitimate or not

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 requires time to log in.

First time hearing this site but i will try this site because this site is paying their member in dollar (usd) that is good but what is upgrade i will check it.