Read also other's replies as well. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

You are right dear friend ,by reading other's comments you can learn and know more and more information ,you can get benefit of others,and if you  don't understand some topics ,the replies of others will help you and learn some new ideas

Yes I totally agree with you, for you to learn more here on cryptotalk, you have to make friends and also ask questions on a topic. And always make sure to read other people response because you might be able to learn alot from it.

This is true by reading others' posts on topics, you get to know many points of view, and that makes you gain more new ideas

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This is one of the fastest ways to learn about Cryptocurrency and making posts in this great forum my friends, so it is much better we take some times to go through other people posts and topics so because by we can improve ourselves in many things such as how to create constructive topic and posts, how to trade, investment and which coin to invest on and many more of them but you have to be patient because without patient you will hardly learn my friends.

Yes my friend that is so Important to read what other replied on your post or on another posts to in

Understand posts more and what is the main  purpose

On 5/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Most times, replies are better than topic itself, it can more information and can really help someone if read all the replies, that is what I do and it helps me than reading only the topic. 

Well, it's important also to read the given topic and it's content because this is the foundation of the discussion happens, this is the first thing to read before the replies to understand what is the topic all about.

It's very important to give feed backs because we can't know the mistake and even the replies will make the post very interactive and the post will be more informative.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly. Reading replies is very important too to avoid duplicates answer and to learn things about the replies of other members. You can learn many things in reply section so don't skip it.

BetFury                                                   

i agree with you, i'm at home because i'm sttoped from my work (covid 19) and i have all the day to work here in this forum, so i'm reading many comments for each topic and i earned big knowledge in crypto currency 

I am doing that of what had you said on your post. Not only in the post or topic that we can gain some new knowledge but also to the responses of those who read that post and I myself prove that. So, don't just reply on the comments read them and maybe you can get some thing new.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yaa sir u r extremely correct 😊 I read 4/5 comments first before giving my review on any post its help me to clear the topic as well

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

I'm likewise not very centered around the fundamental theme yet I see different reactions from certain clients on that point. from the earliest starting point I didn't comprehend the subject and I read other clients' answers and just got the opportunity to comprehend what themes were talked about and what remarks like.

• +2 1

When responding to any topic, we must read well to understand the topic
And see the comments of friends, so that the comment is useful and good

• +1 1

When ever you read other people posts and topics in any of the listed sections believe me there is high possibility that you will learn a lot of things within a short period of time but you have to focus, when you have good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency everything will be easy for you on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/6/2020 at 5:31 PM, Sasooo said:

I do this. I learned a lot from the responses of friends. It saves us time and we get to the knowledge faster. You are right, my friend.

You're doing really good job if we read other members comments, then we earn more additional information about that topic, because in this forum so many expert members exist, and they share information really useful for us and we learn knowledge very quickly.

This is right my friend

Member comments on topics are very important

Most of the commenters are well-versed in cryptocurrency issues and reading the responses will give you the necessary knowledge

• +1 1

This is a nice advice and whwn reading a post we must read a few replies because reading all will make us take hours but there are topic that are very interesting and some replies contain useful information for us that we may miss, so I agree with the advice and will start reading more.

You are right about what you say. It is very good and it is important that we read the responses of other members because it is possible that these responses contain information that we do not know for me. I read many responses before writing any comment and I see that this way I can get a very large benefit from forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

whenever I find a intersting topic I will read some comments regard it . if someone have doubt as well ask questions I will quote and reply it. 

this is nessery to spend 2-3 minute on topic before we are going to submit comment on it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yup you are correct @Ch Ayyan,before replying to any topic we should probably read almost all the post on that page to make a good post in your mind.I think this is important because we could get some additional information by reading other's posts.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I'v read many replies in all posts before adding my comment but it is not easy to read every reply and I don't think someone is doing that. I only answer to the subjects I can talk about and avoid what I don't know, I care about crypto and the forum and hope it stays for a long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah, definitely it helps me a lot. There are few topics come in front of me and I have no knowledge about it.  So whenever this kind of situation occurs, I read the other replies, It will help me to create a summary to give a reply. It also gives me knowledge

• +2 1

You are very right because the replies I read are answers that give us perhaps an answer that we didn't know and can make us understand a subject and become better with our knowledge. I do that too and always read most of the replies to get better understanding of the subject and not answer something same with another person.

• +1 2

Actually this is a good recommendation and a piece of advice for one to boost and expand his/her experiences in Crypto world. Being in this it's a previlege for you not only to focus your attention on the money but rather to effectively utilize the advantage by learning extensively through reading other members postings. This will help you to grow up in experiences and keep abreast, updated about the current happenings.

• +1 1

This is true. It is very good that we read members ’responses while writing our response or before reading it, because it is possible that the responses contain useful information that we need.