Read also other's replies as well. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:49 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course and I agree with you, I think if a such member dont understand about what talking a such topic the best option is reading others members replies through them you will get some help to understand the topic before you comment it.

Well, this is what I'm doing here when i didn't actually get the topic and it helps me a lot of know more information which is connected to topic, some of the topics here are contains deeply terms which i cannot understand and reading the other replies helps me to understand more about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I can say that you are correct. You can still learn from the comments posted from every topics. You can also quote a good comment and negative comment to support your own opinion. 

If I read them, not all, but I do read them. the problem is that there are many people who copy the comment of another and blatantly paste it, there are times that you see the same comment as two or three times and more

You are correct mate, paying key attention to details is what will help us grow fast on this forum,it has almost all the information we can ever ask for about crypto currency, it left for us to read and pay key attention to every detail here.

Yes, it's true we should also read other comments also, it will helps you igreat in this platform, you can go through other experiences and also share your experience

You give a best suggestion for beginners who have no information about this platform. I think our knowledge is increase due to reading and this platform is only for those people's who have great and accurate knowledge because if they have knowledge then they help other people's. 

If you can't understand the topic , after reading the other comments of people's then you can  understand it and also write about it.  

I think we can write best comments if we read the some comments of other people's. 

Sometimes I may not have idea in replying to some comments ,but when I calm down and read others comment, I bring out one to two ideas on how to make comment also, this process is improving me 

You're right mate, sometimes if you didn't understand the topic the other member's comment will help you to understand it better so that you'll learn more from the content of the topic 

Yes, reading is essential, and I think it is important to read different opinions so that you can see from a different point of view and learn from other people's opinions. I think we can enjoy everything, because everything is learning. Reading is important, because you grow with it and everyone here seeks to grow.

I totally agree with you, the most important thing is to read the comments of other people to learn more about the Topic that is being discussed in the forum so you learn a little more every day 

I also read other comment in a topic after and before because you will learn too. Maybe you know, something. And, they know something too. You will add information if you know something they did not state to their comments so that you can add more to give knowledge also some of them you do not know. So, that will add to your knowledge too. Win win situation

Yes, we should read other's replies on threads too. Because it defeats the purpose of this forum if we don't read other's replies. There would be no interaction at all here in the forum if we didn't do that. But it doesn't mean that all the time we need to read "all" of the replies in a thread.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, going through others replies as well has helped me a lot. In beginning It was time consuming for me to research on certain topic, then I kept myself engaged in reading others replies as well . This has helped me in gaining more information about topic . The views differ from person to person . 

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 6:49 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course and I agree with you, I think if a such member dont understand about what talking a such topic the best option is reading others members replies through them you will get some help to understand the topic before you comment it.

@tienda...i agree with you bro..many memeber is dont read topic and headline. So they are not good post in the forum..  A good member always read and headline and then a good member is posting..so i suggest for new member that they are always read topic and headline.  Then you are post.  Good luck all member.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very true mate, you can develop on your self when you learn from others  experience, comments of people here are their experiences written down please lets try to read the meaningful ones.

You're right there mate as when it comes to opinions especially when someone objects about it we can we the reasons why or by chance we can caught people copying others intentions for no reason at all which is very annoying to see.

• +3 1

Ye sthis is the good topic for everyone We need to read other members commemts and  learn by theie experience and meke us better  for the forum in the future We can also  get the knowledge about the online earning websites from others posts because there is so many members  are legend in the online earning  forums if the  new members  post or comments wrong we can guide  them also with the reading of thier posts we can tell  them how to work and earn money and how to learn and how to take good steps For this forum for their future also.

In the event that we are really interested in the topic of the article or topic, we must also pay close attention to the comments that receive a great rating! Because most of them contain very good content! And sometimes the content of the comment is better than the content of the topic! So for me I am reading the content of the responses well!

• +4 1

Reading some or even most of the replies of each topic is really important! also the waiting time between making two posts isn't a break! it's to make us aware and take enough time before writing our posts! we should really be aware about this issue and try to give our best here.. reading some replies makes the view more clear and sometimes there is no need to make more posts on a topic because most of the replies are repeated and there is nothing useful to add on it!

For whosoever that joined the world of crypto currencies industry to learn and grow in experience, skills and diverse strategies on how to be earning a reliable income passively should adopt this approach of reading replies randomly, this method will grossly equiped him/her enermously.

If you can replay the post with good information, then you must replay it by mentioning it.  This replay will definitely boost your rating.  But you must know and understand that post well then replay...

No your opinion about any question i more important than other replies..first understand the question then write what you want to say about that question ...but if you don't understand the question then you should read the other answer to understand the question but answer of question must b according to your thoughts.

i will do this thing when i reading some topics buddy because it helps me to deeply understand the topic by having a discussions, as of now i'm reading some topics to help my self to know or gain some ideas and information about cryptocurrency.