Read also other's replies as well. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yes, i totally agree to your opinion, i think it helps us to see different views to a topic and it is a great method to learn about things within a short time. This forum is really helpful and informative to me in learning about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I agree with you That is a very goo practice to know the things in a better way. I think that people will be able understand things that people is learn and gain experience quickly and not only in the post or topic that we can gain some new knowledge but also to the responses of those who read that post and I myself prove that

• +1 1

It is good to suggestion this and I am always do this to read many replies too because it is makes more with answer that can give us a little more information but what it can be more useful for us. I am thanks that I am not alone do this and I am agree well with you my dear.

• +2 1

this is true mainly while you are making a comment on a subject which you do not absolutely recognize as it will make you gain more understanding on the topic and assist offer your personal opinion on the topic.

Yes , I am read the post to see the concept of the topic because I will mention the best line in the post . because other people post provide the knowledge and information skills about the crypto currency .

Well said, if you can't understand the topic then you may look for some idea from other members, that is a good way for you to understand it, or better you should check it on the internet because almost everything can find on the internet. 

When you read the comment of another member, you will also gain more knowledge and example the topic is something situational, it will help you know whether you will agree on the situation int the topic or not, 

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

That's what I'm doing most of the time for me to learn something new and at the same to be relate to the topic especially when I don't know it. 

Reading other's reply is really a good thing because it will give the reader a proper knowledge about the crypto currency and how to earn using it by investment.

• +1 1

In fact being a newbie I am reading the post to see the concept of the subject.  Because in the post I will mention the best line.  Because other people provide knowledge and information skills about cryptocurrencies by posting.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, Nicole018 said:

each user would have their own ideologies and perspective regarding each topic therefore going through others topics would definitely benefit you.

Well, this is a good thing when you're browsing a certain topic which you're not familiar in a terms given, reading the replies on it will help us to understand the topic by having an discussion of other members, if you're totally knows the point, you can now reply with it.

• +2 2

Yes my friend i agree with you.Without reading the top replies of the members you will not gain any knowledge or experience. Many many thanks for sharing the topics

Reading a post and considering it's comments will earn you extra knowledge so that you can write your reply with full accuracy and add some extra by yourself.

This will help you to learn more.

Without reading other people's comments how a discussion can go well, that is very true. Indeed, we often encounter many posts but only reviews from the post maker are responded to

signbot (1).gif

That's what I'm doing I'm focusing on all comments of the members who have such great experience and I'm learning from them and that is a great way of learning as I'm reading posts of @Dorjoy12 and many more members because they share that information which is needed of everyone ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, rianpedia said:

Agree with you, I'm also not too focused on the main topic but I see other responses from some users on that topic. from the beginning I did not understand the topic and I read other users' replies and just got to understand what topics were discussed and what comments like.

Much better if we also read content of the others so we can give our opinion or comment properly and by doing this we can also avoid giving comment that not related to the topic itself. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

This is really a good strategy for everyone so that we are able to grasp and understand someone's point of view aside from the writer. I also do it most of the time if I wasn't able to understand fully the point of the writer. Through reading someone's reply, I am able to formulate more ideas about that certain subject. Therefore, reading has a great / significant impact with our journey in this field. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That's what I'm doing I'm focusing on all comments of the members who have such great experience and I'm learning from them and that is a great way of learning as I'm reading posts of @Dorjoy12 and many more members because they share that information which is needed of everyone ..

The point you have mentioned is right but we also need to read different members comment for reputation as you know we cant give reputation without judge how useful the post is because if we once misuse our reputation then we can judge as spammer here.. Again we need to read comment for solve if they done any mistake or share wrong information..                  

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that It's great to read others response in posts because that's how we know about our reputation

I agree with you. We need that whenever we post on any topic, then we should also read the hostility that is being posted on that topic and in this way we will get the benefit of that topic in a short time. When we reply more to a topic, then when we reply to it, then we will write a lot of information in it which will give more importance to other readers. Our posts read like this will give good reputation, good likes, which will also benefit us greatly. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah we should read the replies of other and learn from their comments or posts. I would like to suggest that we should read the topics and comments of the seniors members of this forum because they have more experience then the new one .By reading the comments of seniors members we may be safe from banned .

no problem i agree with you we must interpret the replies of other users excessively as at times other users furthermore impart a excellent point or informations through their observations as a result occasionally according to the filling we must and fancy the replies. 

you have to make friends and also ask questions on a topic. And always make sure to read other people response because you might be able to learn alot from it.

I'm additionally not moreover alert on the foremost matter but I understand other responses from nearly users on that topic. from the creation I did not be with you the focus and I look at other users' replies and immediately got to be familiar with I beg your pardon? topics were discussed and pardon annotations like. 

Hello friend, in fact, I noticed that despite my short time on the site.
Reading other people's comments is a great way to learn and increase experiences.
Everyone has good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and they always provide you with new valuable and wonderful information.

Thats very important because I have seen so many people try to take in so many things from us and they try to destroy our work but the truth is we work as hard and point out every single thing that is far much important for us it is the best we are able to follow in such a long time and in the end we are always suppose to work with what we have been given

• +3 1