Read also other's replies as well. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Reading other's opinion about topics may help you think more and view different sides. I am reading others' replies especially when I don't have that much idea about the topic. 

I'm interested in reading replies as well, although sometimes there are many pages of replies and this makes it harder to read all of them. I would actually prefer the forum to provide more information in one page, by making the edges longer and having more replies in one page. I mostly prefer websites where you can read as much as possible in one page.

Yes I really agree with you, because all of the users opinion and replies are important. Every one of us has a different perspective so it is good to read other replies.

Hello my friend, do now I do it
I learn from others ’responses to posts and also from others’ experiences because that gives us knowledge and information about the truth of the matter

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been working here for some time now, I have not faced any problem working here, I am earning income from here and I am trying to invest now so that I can cut it and make good money by investing. Besides, I have not had any problem.

• +5 1

I also read other comments as well. Everyone share his own experience and if we want to learn then we should read ecery one's comments. 

You are absolutely right because there are some posts which we may not understand them well what they are meaning but we can read other members comments and we will get the meaning of that post easily.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Whose replies?

Sorry if I find it too much a pain in the neck to see too much generic and repetitive answers in some topics that I don't even bother reading them, and scroll down the browser just to see if there is at least one sensible answer to the question in the topic that I seek.

Of course it would be a different story if there is actually a 'discussion' in the topic, which is now getting rare on newer topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

i try to read most replies, to get knowledge and because sometimes i see people asking without getting an answer so i help them if i know the answer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics

@Ch Ayyan This is really a good advice. I am so tired to see members posting comments on my topics without reading them or without reading the other members comments. I have to answer the same questions or the same false affirmations over and over again... They only spam to get paid, it's a shame.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yes I also excited for read comments in every topics. And comments are also helping to gain knowledge. So I suggest every one to read comments.

Some of the replies and the comments that are made on a topic can prove to be very helpful and to be honest there are many that even prove to provide more information that the topic itself. Although sometimes it is hard to go though the comments especially with the number of comments in older topics.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is true especially when you are making a comment on a topic that you don't completely understand as it will make you gain more knowledge on the topic and help provide your own opinion on the topic.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

totally agree with you this is the way i used to learn how to write posts and choosing the best ideas to write 

and also it helps to avoid repeating the same posts id there was already another one posted the idea you was thinking to post

Reading comments of others members make us some extra information regarding which thing discussion around OP because we need clear information regarding OP in this way we can make more better replied to the asked questions in OP.

Everyone have to read first members topic or comment

before give reply to them members should give time for

it before comment

21 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

there are many that even prove to provide more information that the topic itself

This is totally true but in my humble opinion: The majority of members who behave in this way are not interested in the topic or the answer to the question they ask.

21 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

it is hard to go though the comments especially with the number of comments in older topics.

This situation is clearly visible even in topics that have 1 or 2 pages ...

2 days to profit -Here-

I think it is not a real problem if they don't read the comments, as long as their interventions are intended to express an opinion on the topic. It becomes a problem when the intervention is a question: if you ask a question, you must check if it has not already been asked ... If the topic has a large number of pages, it is understandable that you do not read all the pages but we must not forget one thing: If you want something (information?), it is in your interest to provide the necessary effort until finding the answer .... In my country we say "You have to give yourself the means to achieve your ambitions" ... Yielding to ease is rarely productive ...

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes, this is very important because many members add new information through their comments, and it is good that we can also reply to those comments.

Yes, this is true. Reading others' responses to the topics provides you with a lot of information and people's opinions about an order, and this makes you get experience

THINK POSITIVE

Absolutely right and I think every member are doing this thing even I am also taking some members reviews that will make me more knowledgeable about the topic as well as it will be betterment in ourselves when we are are going through other members reviews because getting knowledge from all over is much better than giving your own knowledge only.

You’re right, friend, before I start commenting on any topic, I’ll study the answers of other forum members in more detail so as not to look like a fool in my answer. Good luck

On 4/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you are right, we should read others comment reply because their are many old user in this forum, they share their experience in the comment, so if we read the comment of the old user we can learn lot of thing about cryptocurrency.

You are right mate. Those old users have many experience that they can share from this forum so reading their comments may help us learn from it. Also experience is a great teacher, we should learn from those who have many experience.

Yes.i am agree with you.there are so many experienced ans senior member in this forum.When any post a topic,there will be so much important things about that topics which was posted by the experienced or the person who are expert in that subject.so if we want to learn briefly about crypto,we should we should read atleast some comments of every post.

if topic has few replies that yes, it is best to read replys and know where discussion is going to but when there are hundreds of replies than it will take a day or more to just read whole topic so it will be irrational to read all posts. so you have to be flexible and understand how the forum works.