Read also other's replies as well. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Very true. Reading others replies widens our perspective of the subject. It also helps us seeing things from another angle. And sometimes we can understand things more clearly when we read the replies.

Yes, my friend, it's a really good way to learn more and gain experiences and so you have strong and effective responses here
I wish you success

Reading others replys might look like a waste of time but it isn't. Every reply we read will return us as a new informations. My suggestion is similar to you but we also need to search those replys without beileving them instantly because there's a lot of wrong information . Best think we can do is searching every information we see .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

hello guyzzz..this is good mate and you will not learn and again experience quickly and i suggest you to read  as well other replies are comments while you are making comment on any topic.

Hello there, my friend. To be honest, there are a lot of comments in each post and I don't read them word by word by I browse fastly and stop and read the more interesting ones which contain crucial information, investment ideas and opportunities. Otherwise , it would take too much time. If you are reading this, thank you 🙂 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

i agree with you because many user confuse  and don't knowing many thing.if you read the other post comment your question my be clear.if you read you can learn more things and well know about this pltform.

• +4 1

Reading other posts here is not only necessary but important, but as it is a lot here just come online to see that they're able to earn or even click on either positive or negative likes for people without knowing the repercussions

• +1 1

You are right by reading the other reply will help you in making the replies aand simple steps towards your earni. Kilomtre your issue there is kso issue with that too.

• +1 1

Yes this is good suggestion for every member. Let me tell you how. When you read other's replies then you learn more and more ideas and different thoughts of a lot of people for a single topic. nd this creates a sense of creativity in the People mind. Hence we should also read replies. So that we can make ourselves more and more able for this forum.....

• +2 1

I fully agree with you. We get the most information by the replies thaf are made by the members. Whenever someone post a topic the topic gets replies that are related to the topic. So the topic as well as the comments can make our thoughts clear. We can also discuss with replies if we have much doubt about that information. Another reason that we should read replies  to comment unique from them.

Yes sometime we do not understand the conversation with the post that's why you need to also read the comments below then you will be surely understand everything then you write a comment or give your suggestion

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Chelsbenjamin said:

we wanna get more knowledge and information about that topic we also want to read others replies as well so as to create a topic inorder to it

Not just having of creating a topic, we can also make some discussions in that topic by reading all of those useful replies because they can contribute more ideas about that topic and many of us will be getting benefited.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

That is the best thing you could do to avoid deletion of posts on your account. Moderators also deleted a posts if the post is not related or connected to the topic so its a must for us to read the comments on the topic too and not just the title or the first comment.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

This is definitely and advice for everyone in this forum. Because there are some topics here that is an interrogative form and seeking for answers so we can know the answers through reading the comments of the other members here. Take time to read other's comments so you will learn more.

This is good mate.You can also help them edit their posts on a particular thread if there is nothing good for their ideas or sentences.  Happy posting to everyone.

This is good mate.You can also help them edit their posts on a particular thread if there is nothing good for their ideas or sentences.  Happy posting to everyone.

I always read the comments of the members especially the oldest ones who were in which they shared a lot of useful information for me, that was the way in which I learned the fastest

• Useful or interesting 1

Their is so much gains in learning from previous replies because been a newbie there rules one might forget but seeing previous brings you back on shape. 

My expensive mate i continually follows this due to the fact any contributors put up topic some facts Miss, because he cannot write in complete details so in this case we study our discussion board individuals comments, then we got complete statistics and extra expertise also we examine.

I have been using your advice since the beginning of my career in this forum, it is a good idea to read the comments of other members and benefit from their ideas and discussions of the topics, which express their different viewpoints. It is really helpful.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Of course, my dear friend, this helps many members in the process of correcting the participation, where the ideas are new and wonderful and are shared and gain experience, information and great benefit

Well said mate. No one is perfect. The old members knows the rules and regulations better than the new ones. So,the new members can read the contents of the old members to improve their quality of contact making. They can also improve their knowledge by reading them as the posts are really informative.

Totally agree with the creator of the topic since it is very true that if you want to obtain information it is very important to read and study the other opinions of the colleagues of this great forum
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

yes brother you are correct, For beginners we need to learn something from each member in this forum they post quality content that has many information in it which we are not aware. This is really important and helps to understand topics better.  

Yes, my friend, I benefited a lot from the comments of others, and I always asked this forum about the things that I am ignorant of in the coding world, and I always get an answer or use the search to reach the members who speak and provide the information I ask .. Indeed, this is an effective way to solve problems and increase information