Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less

On 4/22/2020 at 7:04 PM, jamesvince said:

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

Yes i think that we should now consider that we can now invest in binance and get ready for binance in bnb coin. I think that it is great because staking is now Available and it will be great for us because we can earn now. 

I think the BNB coin still is not one of the top coin, according to the Yobit list still is not, in Binance I have not idea if it is on the top or not, but I know that the owner of this coin is Binance, so is possible will be one of the best in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it is best to invest in BNB only when it is around $ 10, this will be the minimum price for this coin, and if you are willing to wait a few months for this coin to grow to $ 50, you will have success. 

The Binance, exchange is gross on its numbers of users who user their system as basically the use of bnb on the system is always being used on the site, as just as how the yo coin, has risen on the yobit exchange

Amazing, we all know that BNB coins are phenomenal coins and are already familiar, especially for Binance users. The upside potential will definitely remain and the huge investors will not want to lose it.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:34 PM, jamesvince said:

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

It could be a temporary pump. I agree that binance is a top leading global crypto currency exchange platform also there are many users working but i dont think investment in bnb is that much profitable. 

On 4/22/2020 at 6:04 AM, jamesvince said:

Welcome my friend and thank you for sharing this important information with the members of the site
I think the currency is already a strong cryptocurrency and I think it has a promising future, but I would prefer to invest in strong cryptocurrencies.

There was already a 4% increase in the BNB coin after being affected by the recent bitcoin price hike but I don't think it will rise by 70%

THINK POSITIVE

not only on bnb, binance remains one of the best offers many profit possibilities in addition to trading, mlending, stake, investments and even futures, of course I always keep an eye on bnb to follow its developments...

Well we can trust Binanve coin as it is supported by binance itself. It is not in top 10coin of crypto world. But it is a reliable and very potentially coin for heavy profit. Also i would suggest you guys to keep eye on hive coin.

But bianince is blocked

And we as A Syrian people

We cannot work on it

But this is so good to earn 70%

Of your investing in the platform

Yes the Binance coin is growing very well in the market and the by the launching of their new Binance chain will also creates some impact of its price. So it's a great opportunity to invest in BNB to get good profit.

The coin has all the potentials to get to $ 30. It means a lot, especially BNB is a coin exchange coin. 

I believe that all currencies that are affiliated with trading platforms will increase in value over time because there are many people who use these platforms and buy these currencies.

I think that in 3-4 months the BNB coin will grow to 50 dollars since I think that after halving Binance will start to pump its price. 

Painans coin is among the classic currencies that rose dramatically in the past months, but after the market crash, it no longer performed with the same performance and many traders lost confidence in it unfortunately .

I think that you should take a chance and if interested then should invest in bnb coin because its history looks good and recently also it has been giving lots of profit to its investors and traders so i think that bnb is good for investment. 

Personally I think in the not too distant future this Binance coin will already double its value so it is a good idea to buy a few coins to expect its value to rise

Yes this maybe is good for investment but i prefer investing in bitcoin now because the halving is close , and after that the bitcoin can rise more than 70% or 80% in some months , for that i will chose bitcoin is for le the better.

I have some Binance native coin BNB holdings. I am patiently waiting for it's price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets and I am also interested in to put it in Binance's staking programs to get benefits. I fact, Binance is my best platform. 

It's really my favorite coin and i have invest in it as much as i can they have a good future and for sure he will be in top 5 in Coinmarketcap,the binance support this coin buy the launchpad it;s the only way that you can buy new project 

On 22.04.2020 at 14:04, jamesvince said:

What do you think about BNB coins.

I don't think now is the best time to buy BNB, the price at which you need to buy this coin is about $ 8-10, no more, buying it now for $ 15 is risky, as it can fall back in price to $10

for now i'm keeping most of my investments in Bitcoin getting ready for the halving which hopefully should drive prices up a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

BNB is a new symbol of the symbols encoded in my opinion investing at the time may be good but it will not continue for long periods in the event of a Bitcoin price collapse so I advise you to wait a little until the half period ends and then you can make the final decision to invest this symbol on the Binance platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although this currency is not classified among the best currencies, but I think it is a strong currency and will have a future and a high price and it is very good to invest through it and by using the yobit platform